Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Please explain this disclosure

Author
Thread
Isaiah
First Gear

What I drive: Audi B5 S4
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 98%

Please explain this disclosure quote:

Thanks!

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2017 12:04 AM
Isaiah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Isaiah Click here to Send Isaiah a Private Message Find more posts by Isaiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / 2014 TACO / SW20/ R1
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Un marked police veh wes bound #1 (left lane), accelerates into #2 (right lane) to pass. passes #1 veh, then back into lane #1 himself?

tried my best to decipher cop shorthand.

Old Post 04-21-2017 12:15 AM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.38
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by RickDaTuner
Un marked police veh wes bound #1 (left lane), accelerates into #2 (right lane) ...

Pretty sure it says "ace in front...".

Old Post 04-21-2017 01:01 AM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / 2014 TACO / SW20/ R1
Posts/Day: 0.59

quote:

I Tried.

Old Post 04-21-2017 01:20 AM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilDrunkenSmurf
Fourth Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.07
Trader Rating: (42)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

ACE is a term for unassociated vehicle.

It essentially means the person was in the left lane (#1), moved over one lane to the right (#2), passed a vehicle, and then moved back into the left lane (#1) and pulled away. Essentially the officer is justifying why he thought the offender was speeding, in order to justify using the laser.

Essentially RickDaTuner had it.

You know what you did.

Old Post 04-21-2017 02:59 AM
LilDrunkenSmurf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilDrunkenSmurf Click here to Send LilDrunkenSmurf a Private Message Find more posts by LilDrunkenSmurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Posts/Day: 0.72
User Rating: 90%

quote:

racecar

Old Post 04-21-2017 04:00 AM
Thaco is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.38

quote:

Originally posted by RickDaTuner
I Tried.

Wasn't criticizing haha.

I read it and pictured the cop saying "then fackin ace in front here cuts into the number 2 lane given er like a bandit"

I couldn't make heads or tails out of that chicken scratch short hand, you did well haha.

Last edited by J-hop on 04-21-2017 at 04:20 AM

Old Post 04-21-2017 04:17 AM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seth1968
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.36

quote:

Originally posted by J-hop
I couldn't make heads or tails out of that chicken scratch short hand.

It's masterful penmanship compared to the scribble that doctors write

Old Post 04-21-2017 05:48 AM
Seth1968 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seth1968 Click here to Send Seth1968 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth1968 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isaiah
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
ACE is a term for unassociated vehicle.

It essentially means the person was in the left lane (#1), moved over one lane to the right (#2), passed a vehicle, and then moved back into the left lane (#1) and pulled away. Essentially the officer is justifying why he thought the offender was speeding, in order to justify using the laser.

Essentially RickDaTuner had it.

You know what you did.

I don't remember doing what you describe above and it's unlikely as I was quite close to where I needed to make a left turn. So just to be clear, according to the officer:

I was in the left lane, passed him on the right, then returned to the left lane and pulled away?

Old Post 04-21-2017 09:50 PM
Isaiah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Isaiah Click here to Send Isaiah a Private Message Find more posts by Isaiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr2mike
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by Isaiah

I don't remember doing what you describe above and it's unlikely as I was quite close to where I needed to make a left turn. So just to be clear, according to the officer:

I was in the left lane, passed him on the right, then returned to the left lane and pulled away?

Your statement just incriminated you.

Unless you're making left turns from the right lane.

Old Post 04-21-2017 10:08 PM
mr2mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr2mike Click here to Send mr2mike a Private Message Find more posts by mr2mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilDrunkenSmurf
Fourth Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.07
Trader Rating: (42)

quote:

Originally posted by Isaiah

Doesn't say you passed him, just passed a car on the right.

Old Post 04-22-2017 12:31 AM
LilDrunkenSmurf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilDrunkenSmurf Click here to Send LilDrunkenSmurf a Private Message Find more posts by LilDrunkenSmurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isaiah
First Gear

quote:

At the bottom: "passes #1 then into #4 himself"

The numbers are lanes? Because there are only 3 lanes where this took place.

Old Post 04-22-2017 04:40 PM
The time now is 04:44 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Please explain this disclosure

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: