Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Popeye's Chicken Opening Up In Calgary

Author
Thread
Seks
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Lineup out the door on Thurs evening at Evanston's location

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2017 06:31 PM
Seks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seks Click here to Send Seks a Private Message Find more posts by Seks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Disoblige
Third Gear

What I drive: '90 Z32, '03 TJ, '15 Grom
Posts/Day: 0.74
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 110%

quote:

throwback.

Old Post 04-07-2017 06:46 PM
Disoblige is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disoblige Click here to Send Disoblige a Private Message Find more posts by Disoblige Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.66
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Originally posted by Seks

Just probably trying to get some respite from that infamous Evanston pond that's bringing down the beauty of that community.

Old Post 04-07-2017 07:27 PM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebane
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.57
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Originally posted by Seks

Lineup out the door there isn't a surprise as seating sucks and you end up leaving or having take out.

Old Post 04-07-2017 07:33 PM
firebane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebane Click here to Send firebane a Private Message Find more posts by firebane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket1k78
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.35
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by firebane
Evanston location sucks for seating and if you want to eat in you will wait. We walked in and immediately walked out due to that situation

So you went on opening day to a place that was all over the news for huge lines at the other location and walked out because it was busy?

reminds me of the Nordstrom thread where another member complained it was too packed and the staff werent helpful enough on opening day lol

Old Post 04-07-2017 07:45 PM
Rocket1k78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket1k78 Click here to Send Rocket1k78 a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket1k78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.18
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Yayyyyyyyy Edmonton just opened a 2nd location and its a 5 min drive away and in the dirty North Finally close enough to try it out

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 04-07-2017 09:22 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebane
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.57
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Originally posted by Rocket1k78

So you went on opening day to a place that was all over the news for huge lines at the other location and walked out because it was busy?

reminds me of the Nordstrom thread where another member complained it was too packed and the staff werent helpful enough on opening day lol

Actually I went at 1:30pm on Wed and there was no line ups and could have ordered but it was either take out or wait for a spot to sit.

We left and went to KFC

Old Post 04-07-2017 09:22 PM
firebane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebane Click here to Send firebane a Private Message Find more posts by firebane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonic

What I drive: Infinitis and Nissans
Posts/Day: 0.50
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

KFC.....lol.... Your loss.

Old Post 04-07-2017 10:25 PM
Sonic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonic Click here to Send Sonic a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 01:29 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Popeye's Chicken Opening Up In Calgary

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: