Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Post your latest purchase

Author
Thread
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: E90M3 510 Wagon
Posts/Day: 1.51
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Those sandals just need a fanny pack for the full "rob me, I'm a tourist" look

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-21-2017 04:59 AM
ercchry is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

eblend
Second Gear

What I drive: 03 Cadillac CTS
Posts/Day: 0.49
Trader Rating: (101)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

So much hate haha.

What the fuck do you guys expect me to wear? Should I drop by Value Village for the peasant look? I'm white, no denying it, so will be a tourist regardless. I should go jump in the mud to dirty them up

Old Post 05-21-2017 04:58 PM
eblend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eblend Click here to Send eblend a Private Message Find more posts by eblend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eblend
Second Gear

quote:

Originally posted by Sonic

Where do you buy these, I need a pair for my trip to Vietnam in July, I need something other than flip flops to wear hiking but want something where I don't need to wear socks...IE. has ventilation and I can easily dip them in water to clean off my feet and shoes at the same time..

Just at Shoe Warehouse in Shawnessy. They came out to like $84 all in, they have some 20% off sale.

Old Post 05-21-2017 05:00 PM
eblend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eblend Click here to Send eblend a Private Message Find more posts by eblend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.66
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Originally posted by eblend

Just at Shoe Warehouse in Shawnessy. They came out to like $84 all in, they have some 20% off sale.

$105 regular price? You and I live in different worlds, each to their own, eh.

Old Post 05-21-2017 05:03 PM
speedog is online now Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eblend
Second Gear

quote:

Originally posted by speedog

$105 regular price? You and I live in different worlds, each to their own, eh.

$99 + tax yah. Not a bad price for a decent set of all terrain sandals, and i'm cheap as fuck haha. I learned a long time ago that you shouldn't skimp on some things, footwear is one of them. Did a 21 day hike in Nepal in KEEN hiking boots, not a single problem for me, can't say the same for my friends with blistered feet. I have another set of Columbia shoes that I wore last week in Mexico and got a blister, up to that point I was thinking of taking them to Brazil, but since my trip is 3 weeks long, I figure I better not risk it. Don't want to be walking in pain. Humidity + heat does a number of different things to your otherwise comfortable shoes that one wouldn't realize until it's too late.

Old Post 05-21-2017 05:33 PM
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.96
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

FUCK DEM HATERZ

TREAT YO SELF

Old Post 05-21-2017 06:22 PM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01RedDX
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Yeah, forget the haters, eblend. Those would go great with a blue romper!

Old Post 05-21-2017 06:33 PM
01RedDX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 01RedDX Click here to Send 01RedDX a Private Message Find more posts by 01RedDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spikerS
Third Gear

What I drive: 2016 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost SCrew FX4
Posts/Day: 0.97
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Fuck the haters. I want a pair too.

They are just jealous of white privilege.

Originally posted by Mibz
Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Old Post 05-21-2017 06:40 PM
spikerS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spikerS Click here to Send spikerS a Private Message Visit spikerS's homepage! Find more posts by spikerS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:15 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Post your latest purchase

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: