Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > Sage Hill/Symons Gate/Nolan Hill/Evanston...Etc

Author
Thread
Transp0rt3r
Neutral

What I drive: Golf ... cart
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Sounds like the rest of the idiots that can't figure out how traffic circle works I am in Sage and the worst ones are:

- Nolan, by Sobeys complex
- on the Sage side of Shag, by City market.

I dunno why is it so hard to understand that one should YIELD before entering the damn circle!

Here is more on Sage Hill Crossing plaza development: link Looks like we will be getting Boardwalk burger and Fritou Chicken

Originally posted by nitram
Anyone ever had a run-in with a blue FJ in the evanston area? I've had 2 incidents with him and in different cars.

First was coming up Symons Valley Parkway where as far as i know, he seemed to think that i was stopped too close behind him. He even got out of his car to try to intimidate me. I wouldn't say i left a car length or 2 away from him but definitely not so close that any average driver would have an issue with.

The second time was in a different vehicle and while entering the traffic circle, in which if i was the white car in the below diagram, he would be the yellow car but even further back so in no way i was cutting him off or anything

but he first honks at me and then proceeds to follow me back down Symons Valley Parkway. He obviously was following me because the exit i took out of the round-a-bout was the way he came in.

Anyways just wondering if anyone else had experience with this driver.

2011 Golf wagon TDI, 6spd, H&R sport springs, aFe intake, Malone Tune Stg 1.5, panoramic sunroof

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2017 10:34 PM
Transp0rt3r is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Transp0rt3r Click here to Send Transp0rt3r a Private Message Find more posts by Transp0rt3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

nitram

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

So true, i had someone honk at me because i stayed in the traffic circle to go to Bulk Barn. 'Red car' in the diagram wanted in. LOL

Old Post 05-17-2017 10:51 PM
nitram is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitram Click here to Send nitram a Private Message Find more posts by nitram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitram

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

oops here's the sketch

and who needs fritou if there's popeyes

Attachment: untitled.png

Last edited by nitram on 05-17-2017 at 10:58 PM

Old Post 05-17-2017 10:53 PM
nitram is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitram Click here to Send nitram a Private Message Find more posts by nitram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schocker
Fifth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.46

quote:

People there also do a uturn by going clockwise instead of just driving around the proper way

Old Post 05-17-2017 11:07 PM
schocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDL
Neutral

What I drive: 09 Impreza 2.5
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (7)

quote:

Originally posted by schocker
People there also do a uturn by going clockwise instead of just driving around the proper way

Dude in a white truck almost hit me doing that at the Nolan Hill circle, had to slam my breaks and horn.

Old Post 05-18-2017 12:18 AM
BigDL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDL Click here to Send BigDL a Private Message Find more posts by BigDL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:21 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > Sage Hill/Symons Gate/Nolan Hill/Evanston...Etc

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: