Quantcast
Significant decrease in active users on Beyond? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Significant decrease in active users on Beyond?

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Wow. Nothing beats maddog though.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by zipdoa
    Wow. Nothing beats maddog though.
    pst... maddog=dave

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by ercchry

pst... maddog=dave
    NO WAI

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

aweee , why couldnt you have just gave me this one
    What I meant to say was that you weren't the only reason Scat was banned

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

pst... maddog=dave
    You'd think so since his age demographic is much the same, but Maddog was straight pissed when he left and quite annoyed with Beyond. I remember his exiting rant....

so I kind of doubt its the same guy. C_dave came aboard much the same time as Maddog left so who knows... but.

Interesting that Scat got banned again, I thought he's shaped up quite a bit since the last ban but I guess not.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    Interesting that Scat got banned again, I thought he's shaped up quite a bit since the last ban but I guess not.
    He did for the most part, but a couple bad strings of stupidity is all it takes when you're on your 3rd, 4th, 8th account.

My Ride
    Hatred

Originally posted by Mibz
    He did for the most part, but a couple bad strings of stupidity is all it takes when you're on your 3rd, 4th, 8th account.
    Is there a way to ban his mac address. Then he'd at least have to buy a new computer or start masking his mac address..
    -U

My Ride

^ There are countless, countless ways around IP address logging.
    For these free download sites with a max number & size of downloads I use a browser called " Tor Browser". Its a free program that basically uses a version of Firefox but albeit highly modified. It scrambles your ID so its not traceable. Hackers use it a lot actually, and thats more or less how I found out about it. That way you can login to whatever; or download & view whatever and nobody really knows. The IP "address" Im currently "using" tells people Im from east Germany right now. Push the "new ID" button and it re-scrambles it to where ever else. You can do that an unlimited amount of times. The only bad thing is that its slower then typical internet since its re-routed through several servers for anonymity.

Yet thats just one avenue of many out there.

ABOUT SCAT: Im kind of surprised this happened; I haven't seen any ban-worthy stuff come from him at all... sure is surprising.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 02-28-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

why did Scat get banned again?

My Ride

Originally posted by Shlade
    why did Scat get banned again?
    I got tired of him being lippy towards certain members. Personally attacking other members is against our TOS and I felt he had been given enough rope.

My Ride
    b Swatter

Originally posted by A790
    Personally attacking other members is against our TOS

QOT

Too bad it doesn't apply across the board. I don't feel I did anything to really provoke attacks. If you don't like what i'm writing either don't read it or find a mature and constructive way to reply.

Bring up nasty incidents that happened a couple years ago and trolling every thread is bs. I got no time for that. I spend most of my time helping people who are stuck. You want to give someone a hard time, find someone that deserves it.

A790 either has way more patience than i would ever have or this place is so clique it might as well be private. Some of you seem like good guys but you gotta be kidding if you think its ok to talk shit like that. Grow up.
    isnt this the guy who dragged his dog behind his truck and didnt even know it?

Originally posted by Mtn Tow

QOT

Too bad it doesn't apply across the board. I don't feel I did anything to really provoke attacks. If you don't like what i'm writing either don't read it or find a mature and constructive way to reply.

Bring up nasty incidents that happened a couple years ago and trolling every thread is bs. I got no time for that. I spend most of my time helping people who are stuck. You want to give someone a hard time, find someone that deserves it.

A790 either has way more patience than i would ever have or this place is so clique it might as well be private. Some of you seem like good guys but you gotta be kidding if you think its ok to talk shit like that. Grow up.
    I think we met once before...you were that girl in highschool crying about everything and causing drama. At least in person you had a nice rack to make up for all the gay bitching....

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

or this place is so clique
    took you two usernames to catch that?

My Ride
    Indian Scout

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

You'd think so since his age demographic is much the same, but Maddog was straight pissed when he left and quite annoyed with Beyond. I remember his exiting rant....

so I kind of doubt its the same guy. C_dave came aboard much the same time as Maddog left so who knows... but.
    Definitely the same guy. I think he's even copped to it.

My Ride
    Silverado

Beyond was private for around 6 months. I thought it cleared most of the trolls. some are persistent though.

Given the age of Beyond I'm relatively new and I assure you that the only people who aren't welcome here are the people who exclude themselves.

My Ride

QOT

If this thread is about that 95 Thunderbird you seem so interested in; yeah I think thats the reason why you were "attacked". Even to a diehard Ford fanatic that car is a joke; for all the reasons said in that thread.
    Like I said in that thread: a serious interest in a 17 year old car that was never a luxury car nor a sports car to begin with makes a lot of people wonder on a car forum.

That and you really need to settle down. You came out of nowhere and quickly became a post whoring troll. Just settle down man, no one has a beef with you at all.... seriously.

Relax and take it all in stride. No need to have hard feelings, nor feel any yourself. Just take a weeks vacation or so and think of what was said.
    You dont need to come on here and be a keyboard warrior, and you certainly dont need to feel all butt-hurt when people react to that; in such a way that you have to exile yourself from this forum.

Im also on this one hot-rodding forum and if you think the "razzing" is bad here for posting an off topic thing or question, you haven't seen anything yet.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 02-29-2012 at 04:42 PM.

My Ride
    Ford F150

Originally posted by JfuckinC

took you two usernames to catch that?

I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride

Originally posted by TheCheff
    Well played.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast