Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Sneaky Multinova Van Locations

Author
Thread
Feruk

What I drive: G6
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

https:[email protected]..12!8i6656?hl=en

Fuckers hide behind that brick wall and enforce the artificially low speed limit. I also question if that intersection will ever get finished.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2017 03:43 PM
Feruk is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Feruk Click here to Send Feruk a Private Message Find more posts by Feruk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

canadian_hustla
First Gear

What I drive: **FJ CRUISER**
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (47)

quote:

Yup can vouch for this spot especially in the evening. Was driving past here last month and got flashed but no ticket. Btw i have been driving for over 20 years, speed everywhere i go and never received a multinova ticket

It is impossible to see their suv here especially with their lights turned off. Almost got caught...

Old Post 04-28-2017 04:03 AM
canadian_hustla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for canadian_hustla Click here to Send canadian_hustla a Private Message Find more posts by canadian_hustla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Isn't that private property? I thought they couldn't do that without the land owners permission? If they have it, then, fuck Canadian Leisure RV.

Edit: Not sure where I've heard that, but this is the first I've ever heard of them parked on private property.

Old Post 04-28-2017 04:34 AM
Tik-Tok is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.66
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Okay, which one of you made this 311 report?

Old Post 04-30-2017 02:55 PM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by speedog
Okay, which one of you made this 311 report?

That's awesome

Old Post 04-30-2017 09:21 PM
Tik-Tok is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danno
First Gear

What I drive: rs4, ram, 675f3
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

They were sitting on deerfoot with their lights off. I thought they had to have their hazard light on??

Old Post 04-30-2017 09:24 PM
danno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danno Click here to Send danno a Private Message Find more posts by danno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.66
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Originally posted by danno
They were sitting on deerfoot with their lights off. I thought they had to have their hazard light on??

Only when they're on their cell phone.

Old Post 04-30-2017 10:21 PM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swank
Neutral

What I drive: 2007 Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

That's awesome

Old Post 05-01-2017 04:21 PM
Swank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swank Click here to Send Swank a Private Message Find more posts by Swank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The_Penguin
Neutral

What I drive: '10 CTS
Posts/Day: 0.11
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Mother FFFFFFFFer!!!
Just got another one in the mail right now. 42nd Ave Westbound near Alloy/Davidson Enman.
Bastards park in the parking lot, lights out. 6:00 in the morning, who can do 50 along there.

That's my second one, you'd think I woulda learned after the first. Fool me once....
Didn't even see the flash this time.

FSCK!!!

Old Post 05-05-2017 12:50 AM
The_Penguin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The_Penguin Click here to Send The_Penguin a Private Message Find more posts by The_Penguin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jltabot
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.10
Trader Rating: (17)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

AB review of photo radar

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada...h-cow-1.3410996

Old Post 05-12-2017 09:22 PM
jltabot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jltabot Click here to Send jltabot a Private Message Find more posts by jltabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G-ZUS
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Blue boy
Posts/Day: 1.22
Trader Rating: (124)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Originally posted by jltabot
AB review of photo radar

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada...h-cow-1.3410996

If they ditch photo radar, the money has to come from elsewhere.

Old Post 05-12-2017 09:50 PM
G-ZUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G-ZUS Click here to Send G-ZUS a Private Message Find more posts by G-ZUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HiTempguy1
Second Gear

What I drive: 1995 WRX STi
Posts/Day: 0.28
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by G-ZUS

If they ditch photo radar, the money has to come from elsewhere.

I just got a red light ticket conviction in the mail. It happened back in February, ran a light at a slipper intersection, the change from green to yellow to read is comically fast.

After late payment? $470

Old Post 05-12-2017 10:04 PM
HiTempguy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HiTempguy1 Click here to Send HiTempguy1 a Private Message Find more posts by HiTempguy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HiSpec
Second Gear

What I drive: AWD grandpa wagon
Posts/Day: 0.42
Trader Rating: (14)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

The photo radar was hiding there at ~8:45 this morning. They definitely got at least 5 cars while I was waiting at the lights on Crowchild/5th Avenue southbound.

Old Post 05-12-2017 10:12 PM
HiSpec is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HiSpec Click here to Send HiSpec a Private Message Find more posts by HiSpec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:04 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Sneaky Multinova Van Locations

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: