Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > So how much soap is wasted by people pretending to wash their hands?

Author
Thread
revelations
Third Gear

What I drive: 2g Eclipse / EP3
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by Seth1968

Speaking of gyms and germs, well, this is really gross, but what about sharing sweating crotch juice from the seats?

What if it was some hot chick that was just there ?

Also, I've used (others') goalie gear and HELMET before. I did not die from AIDs.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2017 08:40 PM
revelations is offline Click Here to See the Profile for revelations Click here to Send revelations a Private Message Find more posts by revelations Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Seth1968
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.36
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by revelations

What if it was some hot chick that was just there ?

Uh...as soon as she got off, I'd run over and take a big wiff of the seat

Old Post 04-28-2017 08:45 PM
Seth1968 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Seth1968 Click here to Send Seth1968 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth1968 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.79
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Originally posted by Swank
People don't give their immune systems enough credit.

lol ya.

well just imo, take care of yourself.

In Japan I found a lot of restrooms didn't have soap it really surprised me.

Old Post 04-28-2017 08:55 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
revelations
Third Gear

What I drive: 2g Eclipse / EP3
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by max_boost
lol ya.

But the toilets there generally do all the work I thought ? (washing rear end, etc.)

Old Post 04-28-2017 08:56 PM
revelations is offline Click Here to See the Profile for revelations Click here to Send revelations a Private Message Find more posts by revelations Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

I agree on germ nuts who spray their kid down with lysol.

But sorry, shit particles are gonna make you sick regardless of your immune system. Have some decency.

Old Post 04-28-2017 08:58 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kloubek
Fourth Gear

What I drive: A vehicle or two
Posts/Day: 1.14
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by jwslam
What if I told you I saw our company Health & Safety Director do that. True story.

What if I told you that the cook at the cafeteria at my old job did a nasty #2, then just wanted out the door when he was done?

Originally posted by A790 10/10, would let Jeff in my mouth again.

Old Post 04-28-2017 09:05 PM
Kloubek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kloubek Click here to Send Kloubek a Private Message Find more posts by Kloubek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swank
Neutral

What I drive: 2007 Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Even after a shower, when you go face first in your SO's crotch you're gonna end up with nasties in your mouth. Just cuz you know them it doesn't change the waste residue into magic pixie dust. I would never date a front wiper.

Old Post 04-28-2017 10:01 PM
Swank is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Swank Click here to Send Swank a Private Message Find more posts by Swank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Originally posted by Seth1968

Speaking of gyms and germs, well, this is really gross, but what about sharing sweating crotch juice from the seats?

Everyone wipes off their machines for the most part If someone doesn't and left a big pile of sweat I'll wipe it off myself first if I can't use a different machine/bench.

Old Post 05-03-2017 08:45 PM
Mitsu3000gt is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JfuckinC
Second Gear

What I drive: CRF450R, Ram 1500
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Strange to me is the guys who lean into a urinal as deep as they can get and like touch it lol

Old Post 05-03-2017 09:23 PM
JfuckinC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JfuckinC Click here to Send JfuckinC a Private Message Find more posts by JfuckinC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heavyD
Fifth Gear

What I drive: MK7 Golf R
Posts/Day: 1.38
Trader Rating: (12)

quote:

I get sick maybe once every three years (went nearly 6 years without taking a sick day at one place I worked) while the rest of our office gets the typical annual flu and other illnesses. Maybe I have an incredible immune system or maybe it's because I'm extremely clean. I always give my hands a good scrub after #1 or #2 and use paper towel on the sink faucet handles and door handle of the washroom on the way out. If anything I'm starting to hate new washrooms that have hand dryers only as it means I have to be very creative in how/where I grab the door handle. A large portion of the male population in my experience doesn't wash their hands after urinating and some even after shitting. I laugh at guys in my gym that think a sprinkle of water on their hands serves as a proper washing which makes it that much worse knowing I am touching those weights but I always ensure when working out never to put my hands near my face. I simply want no part of being in contact with any man's urine or feces even if my immune system is up to the task.

You would be surprised when using a urinal that there is a lot of micro-splatter and if you don't flush with the lid down the toilet is essentially a fecal spray for the room. Regardless of appearance bathrooms are barely one step cleaner than the sewer pipe your toilet is connected to. Fortunately we are blessed with pretty good immune systems but there's no such thing as being too clean.

Last edited by heavyD on 05-03-2017 at 09:45 PM

Old Post 05-03-2017 09:38 PM
heavyD is online now Click Here to See the Profile for heavyD Click here to Send heavyD a Private Message Find more posts by heavyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HomespunLobster
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.15
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

I wash my hands before giving that white porcelain a golden shower, but mainly because I work with my hands all day and I don't want that on my trouser snake. I doubt the mud/oil covered equipment I'm touching really cares. I'd hate to think of the bacteria/germs on the inside of my gloves.

Old Post 05-04-2017 05:41 AM
HomespunLobster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HomespunLobster Click here to Send HomespunLobster a Private Message Find more posts by HomespunLobster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

I've never really seen people do a fake wash... I do see a lot of people do the rinse and go though.

Originally posted by max_boost
lol ya.

When I went to China the first time, I was surprised that most of the washrooms didn't have toilets... soap + toilet paper was the stuff of myths over there

I was also grossed out many time by people that literally made no effort to wash their hands event when a sink, water, and soap were provided... and also by bathroom stalls with no doors. Just old Chinese men hovering over holes staring at you while they try to poop as you walk by.

The worst by far was the busy restaurant that gave me the shits... I ran into the washroom wth a high degree of urgency, found the bathroom stall had no door, and there was a line of people standing right at the entry to the stall and intensely watching whomever was in the stall take a shit. I had to dig deep, and make a Mr. Bean run ever for the KFC down the street.

Last edited by Sugarphreak on 05-04-2017 at 06:18 AM

Old Post 05-04-2017 06:10 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

How much ketchup is wasted by people to take too many packets?

Old Post 05-04-2017 01:33 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (61)

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
How much ketchup is wasted by people to take too many packets?

And then using 3 drops out of each packet

Old Post 05-04-2017 01:58 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (30)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I've never really seen people do a fake wash... I do see a lot of people do the rinse and go though.

That's kind of what i'd consider a fake wash too, whats the point of wetting your hands? its not doing anything....

Basically anything that doesn't include soap and some degree of lathering, is a fake wash.

Old Post 05-04-2017 03:39 PM
Thaco is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:11 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > So how much soap is wasted by people pretending to wash their hands?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: