Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Someone talking shit about Beyond lol

Author
Thread
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by g-m
you can get the stains off with kitty litter? Do tell... I tried a pressure washer, no bueno

It's easier to just dig out the oil stained ashpalt and then call the city about a pothole.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2017 07:17 PM
Tik-Tok is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Epididymitis

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

How can someone say such... such things of beyond? Honest to god with all the genital mutilation ive endured over the years beyond is the only thing that keeps me erect in the morning.

Old Post 04-25-2017 11:33 PM
Epididymitis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Epididymitis Click here to Send Epididymitis a Private Message Find more posts by Epididymitis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Star1995

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by g-m
you can get the stains off with kitty litter? Do tell... I tried a pressure washer, no bueno

I was reading an old post about it, just do a search for "kitty litter" and go back a few years.

Old Post 04-25-2017 11:57 PM
Star1995 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Star1995 Click here to Send Star1995 a Private Message Find more posts by Star1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Second Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.23
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Finally have a dishwasher that'll actually clean stuff properly. Baking sheets/sauté pans. Bring it on. PowerBlast mode. Trump approved, America sticker on the door. Legit happy about this new appliance. And I got it on sale. Maytag lives up to the hype.

Attachment: img_2926.jpg

Old Post 04-26-2017 12:55 AM
Hallowed_point is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.65
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Old Post 04-26-2017 01:06 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HiTempguy1
First Gear

What I drive: 1995 WRX STi
Posts/Day: 0.28
User Rating: 95%

quote:

If I had to guess, supposed to be in the PYLP thread.

Old Post 04-26-2017 02:23 AM
HiTempguy1 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for HiTempguy1 Click here to Send HiTempguy1 a Private Message Find more posts by HiTempguy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Second Gear

quote:

Nah it was based on the dude saying beyond is just a bunch of angry white guys talking about appliances. The Reddit thing that started this off.

Old Post 04-26-2017 02:27 AM
Hallowed_point is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
My_name_is_Rob
Neutral

What I drive: 1wd, 2wd, AWD
Posts/Day: 0.06
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Finally have a dishwasher that'll actually clean stuff properly. Baking sheets/sauté pans. Bring it on. PowerBlast mode. Trump approved, America sticker on the door. Legit happy about this new appliance. And I got it on sale. Maytag lives up to the hype.

Is it supposed to be mounted on its side like that?

Old Post 04-26-2017 03:41 AM
My_name_is_Rob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for My_name_is_Rob Click here to Send My_name_is_Rob a Private Message Find more posts by My_name_is_Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Second Gear

quote:

Originally posted by My_name_is_Rob

Is it supposed to be mounted on its side like that?

it's right side up, pete the plumber don't play.

Old Post 04-26-2017 04:05 AM
The time now is 04:43 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Someone talking shit about Beyond lol

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: