Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Stuff you put through hell and still goes strong.

Author
Thread
Seth1968
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.36
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by 98brg2d
My wife hates it but she doesn't mow the lawn so it stays.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2017 10:10 PM
Seth1968 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Seth1968 Click here to Send Seth1968 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth1968 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by CMW403

how on earth did you use a travel BBQ 2-3 times a week for 10 years? Im not trying to be sarcastic or mean or anything I'm just really curious how you travel for 10 years straight?

Those Coleman BBQs are actually really durable. Very simple as well so they're all murderously easy to maintain and fix.

Old Post 05-16-2017 10:59 PM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDL
Neutral

What I drive: 09 Impreza 2.5
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Mid 80's Honda Lawnmower, I bought my used for like $60 and still running strong. Needs a tune up so I can start it easier for the first time in the season (less than 3 pulls), but after that it is 1 pull each time. Dad has the self propelled version and it is also 1 pull start every time.

Old Post 05-16-2017 11:37 PM
BigDL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDL Click here to Send BigDL a Private Message Find more posts by BigDL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
botox

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.04
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I have a pair of Merrell hiking shoes and Columbia Sandals, both ~20 years and I do everything with them. Both still in good condition but you can tell they've been through battles and also smell like it . Also have a MEC backpack and messenger bag. Both ~25 years and work and look great still. I replaced the strap on the messenger bag a couple of times already but the bag itself is bullet proof.

Old Post 05-16-2017 11:53 PM
botox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for botox Click here to Send botox a Private Message Find more posts by botox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dandia89
Neutral

What I drive: TL
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by ZenOps
Logitech MX518 mouse, going on twelve years now.

Woah that brought back some awesome memories saving up for the mx500 with a new gaming pad. I thought it was gonna make me so good at counterstrike

Old Post 05-20-2017 08:41 PM
dandia89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dandia89 Click here to Send dandia89 a Private Message Find more posts by dandia89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maxx Mazda
First Gear

What I drive: Protege 5 Turbo / Ecoboost FX4
Posts/Day: 0.18
User Rating: 92%

quote:

Originally posted by ZenOps
Logitech MX518 mouse, going on twelve years now.

Still using mine as well!!

Old Post 05-20-2017 09:01 PM
Maxx Mazda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maxx Mazda Click here to Send Maxx Mazda a Private Message Find more posts by Maxx Mazda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:16 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Stuff you put through hell and still goes strong.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: