Quantcast
Superstore Click & Collect (anyone tried it?) - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Superstore Click & Collect (anyone tried it?)

My wife uses it for the big groceries so probably twice a month. She loves it and will never go back. $3 for the convenience of not having to take 3 kids into the grocery store, yes please. We do get some produce with that order and haven't had any problems with it but generally we have a few quick trips to the store in between orders for produce.

My Ride
    2005 F350

we use this on average 3-4 times a month. the only time I have to step foot into the store is if we run out of something for a specific meal. love it and will continue to use this.
    "Make Canada a better place, punch a Canuck fan in the face" - Jim Rome

Originally posted by SOAB
    Too bad Costco didn't have this service for $3. I hate going into Costco. the line-ups are ridiculous.
    This is done on purpose because they want to minimize your number of visits to the store. The idea is for you to pick up as much as you can on each visit to limit the store traffic so they can save on service/labor/parking costs.

Tried the superstore click n collect a few weeks back and wouldn't use it again mostly because the website is great. Took me much longer to find items online. I'd rather walk through the store. I actually find lineups to be shorter on weekends because every till is open. Harder to find decent parking tho.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Have used the click-and-collect and I like it. Will use again.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Costco needs an express line - 6 items or less.
    Ultracrepidarian

click and collect has been overall pretty great for us. with 2 young kids at home it makes life much easier. i would however say that their website needs some work. sometimes its super slow, or other times i get to the 'check out' and there's an error. 80% of the time it's been great though and a huge life saver

boxed.com is sorta like an online-only Costco. No fresh stuff though.

My Ride
    Parked in the Bike Lane

Tried to place an order at 9:00 AM for afternoon pickup. It won't allow pickup for any times today, forces me to choose tomorrow or later. That is really unhelpful. #triggered

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Originally posted by RealJimmyJames
    Tried to place an order at 9:00 AM for afternoon pickup. It won't allow pickup for any times today, forces me to choose tomorrow or later. That is really unhelpful. #triggered
    you can rarely get same day, especially in the busy time slots, not really a surprise...
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    Parked in the Bike Lane

Oh, I haven't used it often, and last time it was available for any time slot at least three hours out. This makes it much less useful for me.

My Ride
    M

Love click and collect, super convenient when you have kids napping in the back seats. Though last time I ordered some blackberries, I had to take them back for a refund that night because there was mold in them. If you have time when picking up the groceries, check the quality right away to save a trip. Also, if you get eggs, make sure they are all good. But in general, I love this click and collect service. It saves me plenty of time and money because if I physically shop there, I will for sure get more stuff than necessary.

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Originally posted by ToroSushi
    Love click and collect, super convenient when you have kids napping in the back seats. Though last time I ordered some blackberries, I had to take them back for a refund that night because there was mold in them. If you have time when picking up the groceries, check the quality right away to save a trip. Also, if you get eggs, make sure they are all good. But in general, I love this click and collect service. It saves me plenty of time and money because if I physically shop there, I will for sure get more stuff than necessary.
    next time just call them, i dont know if my wife called the store or the actual click and collect but we had some bad apples (legit) and she called them and they gave her a refund over the phone.

I like this service because i F'n hate grocery shopping, the store setup and product locations are just not intuitive to me (flashback to wandering the store for 45 minutes looking for ice cream cones, which one would assume would be near the ice cream... nah lets put them on the other end of the store) So my wife can order, i can swing by on my way home from work, 5 minutes and a full grocery trip is done.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Today they substituted my case of KD that was on sale for $7.98 for thirteen (??!?) individual packages for $20.85.
    I chose not to accept that substitution.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Frustrated today. 2/4 stalls were blocked by people who were obviously not using the service, so there was a lineup of cars waiting for the spots. I just called from a spot way down the isle, but my order still took twenty minutes to come out. That's weak. I think they need more staff for busy times. Seemed like one poor guy was the only one doing the running, and theres no way one person can keep up to four full stalls.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    Frustrated today. 2/4 stalls were blocked by people who were obviously not using the service, so there was a lineup of cars waiting for the spots. I just called from a spot way down the isle, but my order still took twenty minutes to come out. That's weak. I think they need more staff for busy times. Seemed like one poor guy was the only one doing the running, and theres no way one person can keep up to four full stalls.
    Not sure what location you are using but on Country Hills location I have seen people park in these spots as well that are not using the service. Super annoying.

Wonder if Superstore will now expand this to include home delivery now that Save-on-Foods is doing home delivery and in-store pickup (their version of click and collect).
    ---

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by heavyD

Not sure what location you are using but on Country Hills location I have seen people park in these spots as well that are not using the service. Super annoying.
    I was at huntington.

My Ride
    Silverado

had some worker hog the deli counter on a saturday morning for 15 minutes filling orders for this shit.

figure out a better system.

My Ride
    M

Originally posted by Thaco
    next time just call them, i dont know if my wife called the store or the actual click and collect but we had some bad apples (legit) and she called them and they gave her a refund over the phone.

I like this service because i F'n hate grocery shopping, the store setup and product locations are just not intuitive to me (flashback to wandering the store for 45 minutes looking for ice cream cones, which one would assume would be near the ice cream... nah lets put them on the other end of the store) So my wife can order, i can swing by on my way home from work, 5 minutes and a full grocery trip is done.
    Wow, they were able to give her a refund over the phone? So they didn't make her bring the apples back?

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by ToroSushi

Wow, they were able to give her a refund over the phone? So they didn't make her bring the apples back?
    my wife has also gotten refunds over the phone.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast