Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Teacher back working with minors...

Author
Thread
HiTempguy1
First Gear

What I drive: 1995 WRX STi
Posts/Day: 0.28
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 95%

Teacher back working with minors... quote:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...-same-community

Asked about concerns over hiring Ingram for a job involving contact with minors, Rossi referred to a section of the B.C. Human Rights Code, which bars discriminating against potential employees due to race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or because a person has been convicted of an “offence that is unrelated to the employment or to the intended employment of that person.”

But the mother who contacted the university said she was surprised that Ingram’s sexual exploitation conviction was considered “unrelated” to her current educational work.

Unreal. I mean, at the end of the day the dude was 17, it probably highlights that there are more problems with her psychological state then his that they were together, but still, for the university to hire her and then give that statement as a reply Another nail in the "academia and its management are out of touch with reality" coffin.

You just know there is no way they would have hired a dude that was a teacher with the same conviction and notoriety.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2017 05:20 PM
HiTempguy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HiTempguy1 Click here to Send HiTempguy1 a Private Message Find more posts by HiTempguy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

vw_rabbit2.5

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

the "victim" is now a wannabe rapper, rapping about his 15 mins of fame. Doesn't sound like it he was very much of a victim. He sounds pretty proud of it.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...article1014762/

Old Post 03-16-2017 05:32 PM
vw_rabbit2.5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vw_rabbit2.5 Click here to Send vw_rabbit2.5 a Private Message Find more posts by vw_rabbit2.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JfuckinC
Second Gear

What I drive: CRF450R, Ram 1500
Posts/Day: 0.39
User Rating: 96%

quote:

That article is from 2003 haha

Old Post 03-16-2017 05:45 PM
JfuckinC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JfuckinC Click here to Send JfuckinC a Private Message Find more posts by JfuckinC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

and appeared on the most famous couch in the world.

I honestly didn't think they meant Oprah when I read that.

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:26 PM
Tik-Tok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nissanK
First Gear

What I drive: GTIR to SE-R to RDX to SLT
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (11)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Nice to see the pussypass is still alive and well.

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:35 PM
nissanK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nissanK Click here to Send nissanK a Private Message Find more posts by nissanK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disoblige
Third Gear

What I drive: '90 Z32, '03 TJ, '15 Grom
Posts/Day: 0.75
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 110%

quote:

I wanna see what she looks like now. Is she a cougar or what?

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:39 PM
Disoblige is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disoblige Click here to Send Disoblige a Private Message Find more posts by Disoblige Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HiTempguy1
First Gear

What I drive: 1995 WRX STi
Posts/Day: 0.28

quote:

Originally posted by JfuckinC
That article is from 2003 haha

?? She was convicted in 1999, this is an update that National Post just did today?

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:44 PM
HiTempguy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HiTempguy1 Click here to Send HiTempguy1 a Private Message Find more posts by HiTempguy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:56 PM
JRSC00LUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JfuckinC
Second Gear

What I drive: CRF450R, Ram 1500
Posts/Day: 0.39
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

?? She was convicted in 1999, this is an update that National Post just did today?

My comment was directed at the second post.

Old Post 03-20-2017 08:30 PM
JfuckinC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JfuckinC Click here to Send JfuckinC a Private Message Find more posts by JfuckinC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

If those photos are from 20 years ago, I don't think we need to worry too much about a young teen affair again

....wait, no... no... male teens are not that picky

Old Post 03-20-2017 10:01 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
If those photos are from 20 years ago, I don't think we need to worry too much about a young teen affair again

....wait, no... no... male teens are not that picky

She's 49, I won't kick her out of bed now, let alone if I were 17.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

In the world, not the most famous couch on internet.

Old Post 03-20-2017 11:13 PM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A790
PC Principal

What I drive: A future rustbucket.
Posts/Day: 1.32
Trader Rating: (68)
User Rating: 103%

Re: Teacher back working with minors... quote:

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
You just know there is no way they would have hired a dude that was a teacher with the same conviction and notoriety.

Because only men can be sex offenders. It's a ridiculous double standard.

Originally posted by killramos
A+ thread, who made Mar a mod?

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
New user only have to look into my signature and read the Robin Williams thread to see that Im one of the most intellectual persons on this forum.

Old Post 03-20-2017 11:24 PM
A790 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A790 Click here to Send A790 a Private Message Find more posts by A790 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:36 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Teacher back working with minors...

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: