Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Automotive News > Tesla Model S = Deathtrap

Author
Thread
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by zhao

Agreed. You got a guy who thinks he's Tony Stark running a company with a koolaid propaganda machine that would make the most successful cult leader envious.

Them calling their buggy cruise control 'autopilot' pretty much sums everything about that company up. Lies built on smoke and mirrors in regards to something that will be decades before it is likely to actually work well enough to use without being sued into oblivion.

Lol, sorry man but that last paragraph had to be the funniest most stupidest thing in the world. Yes I'm a Tesla owner, however if you go back and look at a lot of my posts I'm still somewhat critical of the company so no I have not drank the Koolaid. Buggy cruise control?? WTF are you talking about? Something tells me you haven't even driven a Tesla let alone have this strong opinion on it. I remember making so much fun of my buddies, 3 of whom have Tesla's, arguing with them relentlessly. One day I walked into the Tesla store, test drove the Model X, low and behold ended up getting it. Moral of the story, do your research before you make such silly posts.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2017 04:19 PM
VWEvo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VWEvo Click here to Send VWEvo a Private Message Find more posts by VWEvo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

A790
PC Principal

What I drive: A future rustbucket.
Posts/Day: 1.31
Trader Rating: (68)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Originally posted by zhao
Them calling their buggy cruise control 'autopilot' pretty much sums everything about that company up. Lies built on smoke and mirrors in regards to something that will be decades before it is likely to actually work well enough to use without being sued into oblivion.

Decades? Really?

5 years or less. You greatly underestimate the pace of innovation and change.

Internet Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses & Niche Content Websites.

No contracts, just results. Websites, SEO, PPC, Content Creation. SEO & Marketing Solutions by SimplifiedSEO.com

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2017 05:14 PM
A790 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for A790 Click here to Send A790 a Private Message Find more posts by A790 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 11:14 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Automotive News > Tesla Model S = Deathtrap

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: