Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > Tesla Motors

Author
Thread
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Not being irrational... like I said, give me endless billions and I will do more than Elon

Whats interesting is that Elon started with as much money as you and I have now. Not sure whats stopping you from achieving more than him.

Crap, I'm starting to sound like a Tesla Fan Boy

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2017 04:13 PM
VWEvo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VWEvo Click here to Send VWEvo a Private Message Find more posts by VWEvo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Maxt
Second Gear

What I drive: something green
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/12/tesl...irman-lutz.html

Lutz is an interesting guy.. I would have liked to have seen him go into politics..

For the autonomous trucking future, who's gonna chain up the truck in winter, how it will it recognize a runaway lane that is all dirt, etc etc? As many failings as humans have, replacing a conscious able body in the truck that is able to improvise and adapt is going to be awfully tough. I could see it working in a temperate climate with perfect roads , but its a ways a way from being able to replace the body in the truck here.

Old Post 04-14-2017 04:41 PM
Maxt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maxt Click here to Send Maxt a Private Message Visit Maxt's homepage! Find more posts by Maxt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Originally posted by VWEvo

Whats interesting is that Elon started with as much money as you and I have now. Not sure whats stopping you from achieving more than him.

Crap, I'm starting to sound like a Tesla Fan Boy

I actually have a old high school assignment that details a system that is basically a "Hyperloop", actually better than the design Elon's; compete with technical diagrams of the modular tubes, flex joints, and pumping stations.

Should have patented that shit, lol

Old Post 04-14-2017 07:08 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Autonomous trucks were invented decades ago - the Navitron Autodrive System.

Old Post 04-14-2017 07:19 PM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:15 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > Tesla Motors

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: