Quantcast
The Official Trump Thread - Page 16 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Trump Thread

Like I said, my IQ is 136 (I took it every year over many years, always different tests, and always scored 136 except for one year I scored 138).
    Really?

Because taking an IQ test costs a lot of money.

Which one did you take?

Originally posted by suntan
    Really?

Which one did you take?
    The online ones where everyone scores 140+??

Really?

Which one did you take?
    uh, no they don't. Not 20 years ago anyway. to answer your question In high school a bunch of us took them, and from Mensa.

And no it's not the shitty online ones that are shit. If your test asks you anything that involves knowledge, it's not an IQ test. I remember someone trying to claim they took one and it had questions on it like 'who is on the one dollar bill'. that is not an IQ test.

Looks like mensa offers an online teaser one to see if you might qualify. mb take it and see if it gives you a ballpark.

Unless the threshold iq has changed (decreased) it looks like you passed the minimum threshold to get into Mensa. What the hell are you doing wasting your time on beyond

My Ride
    Model S

@ people thinking Trump's IQ is 156. This is quite trivial to debunk, so anyone who repeats it clearly had no interest in the truth.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Obama drove through outrageous measures, but the left loved them so they were fine.

I like how the left's strategy now is every single thing they don't like, they lie and protest. Don't these people have more important things to do with their lives, like work?
    Originally posted by HiTempguy1

In fact, the list of countries was from the Obama presidency that they used to make the executive order with.

Oh. Shit. Fuck. More lies from the left. #alternativefacts.

He didn't even target muslims, he targeted specific countries.
    Whoa there, a few corrections.

1. You seem to be mixing up what "Obama's" bill was. It was actually a bipartisan bill, H.R.158, whose primary sponsor was a Republican, and its purpose had little in common with Trump's order, and nothing that could be described as outrageous measures that let anyone in. In fact it was doing the opposite.

The "countries of concern" list was part of the bill to remove the VISA WAIVER from individuals who had spent time in these countries. It too had the same criticisms from the same people about why Saudi Arabia wasn't on the list.

That means if you went to those countries, and you want to enter the US, you no longer get to enter the US WITHOUT a visa. Yes, they could actually come and go as they please before "Obama's outrageous measure". This put a stop to that - it did not ban anyone, it merely closed a loophole so they would have to apply for a visa from now on.

That was necessary because if you had dual citizenship, and your other passport was from a visa waiver country, but you live in Yemen for example, you could have gotten in to the US without a visa. So those ISIS recruits from other countries in the EU that we are friendly with could not then be sent back into the US.

The Visa Waiver Program, which had this loophole, for what it's worth (which should be nothing, but since we apparently need a Left vs Right scorecard) was instituted by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 under none other than Ronald Reagan.

2. In no way is this a "left" vs "right" issue (neither the VWP above, or Trump's executive order). You'd have to have completely missed all of the dialog around this issue as well as the sponsors of the actual legislation to be under that mistaken impression.

3. You realize that #alternativefacts was a phrase from Kellyanne Conway? Invoking it here against those critical of Trump's move is taking putting one's foot in their mouth to extremes. What's even more ironic is your usage of it, as well as non-sequiturs like "more lies from the left", follows what she did in that she completely made shit up while attempting to dismiss simple demonstrably correct information.

These bills are all online at congress.gov - anyone can look them up.

Originally posted by rage2

For everyone else, they can apply for a waiver.

Latest details here from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/politi...dual-citizens/
    No they can't. You're mixing that up with the Visa Waiver Program reference I think.

For 90 days, if you're only a citizen of a country on the list and have no green card, you aren't getting in, period.

Originally posted by J-hop
    Unless the threshold iq has changed (decreased) it looks like you passed the minimum threshold to get into Mensa. What the hell are you doing wasting your time on beyond
    Yes, Mensa is a money grab though. They want money to be a member and what's the point?

Plus most people posting on beyond are probably well above average. Even that Toma guy... very few truly derptasic posts, just lots that you don't agree with

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Remember the thread about gifted programs in schools? 96% of beyond members are gifted.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Are you disputing my claim that MS-13 is involved with drug trafficking, robbery, larceny, contract killing, human trafficking, extortion, illegal immigration, murder, money laundering, witness tampering, prostitution, racketeering, battery, kidnapping, people smuggling, and arms trafficking?

Is all of the the above A-OK with you, as long as they don't advocate Sharia Law?

BTW, you should work on your reading comprehension.
    You were the one that went off on a tangent.

Me: you can't compare central american migration to european, because Islam and it's attachments are not present.

You: Mexicans have gangs but no Sharia! How do explain that?!?!

Me: good for them?

You: YOU NEED TO READ BETTER.
    Last edited by Buster; 01-29-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Originally posted by zhao
    Yes, Mensa is a money grab though. They want money to be a member and what's the point?
    You just finished yammering on about how people with superior intelligence and driving skill as you related it "are constantly willing to prove how fast they are", yet you ask what the point of joining Mensa is? You know, a group whose membership proves how intelligent(fast) you are? Is contradicting yourself a measure of great intelligence as well?
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Model S

When uberconservative Charles Koch calls you out for being batshit insane, that's really saying something. Even he says Trump is putting the country in great danger and is calling his policy Nazi-like.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...d2a_story.html

Guessing the 3 or so Trumpkins on the forum are gonna say he is "the left" too

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

You just finished yammering on about how people with superior intelligence and driving skill as you related it "are constantly willing to prove how fast they are", yet you ask what the point of joining Mensa is? You know, a group whose membership proves how intelligent(fast) you are? Is contradicting yourself a measure of great intelligence as well?
    What contradiction? The proof is in the test and the consistent score, not the membership that costs money every year. That's exactly what i've been consistently saying.

My FIA instructor license doesn't mean shit for determining if i'm fast or not, nor does a membership in a racing club (my track records, lap times, who I beat and in what, etc prove that). Joining mensa only means I have a 132 IQ or greater, doesn't mean i'm a genius. Trump saying he went to XYZ school and graduated, which is hard to get into, just means he's probably intelligent.

If he wants to prove he is intelligent he should just take a IQ test. And it looks like he challenged the mayor of london to one, so hopefully he takes that bet and we see what it is. $50 says the US government fudges it and inflates it though for unknown reasons...... I'd personally be extremely surprised if he beat Obama's IQ.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by googe
    When uberconservative Charles Koch calls you out for being batshit insane, that's really saying something. Even he says Trump is putting the country in great danger and is calling his policy Nazi-like.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...d2a_story.html

Guessing the 3 or so Trumpkins on the forum are gonna say he is "the left" too
    It's not entirely accurate to call the Koch's "conservative". They're libertarians, and it's not the same thing.

Trump saying he went to XYZ school and graduated, which is hard to get into, just means he's probably intelligent.

I wouldn't read much into where he went. His family was already well known at that point as well as his family money.

Also kind of telling that no Wharton staff will comment on his time there. Seems most likely to me he was a "less than stellar" student but obviously if any Wharton staff said anything that even remotely suggested that then little child trump would sue. Last trump only got a BS. In the US a bachelor degree isn't worth much.
    Last edited by J-hop; 01-30-2017 at 07:36 AM.

I don't know how smart Trump is per say.

But he definitely is a brinksman, poke the lions and tigers just enough to see what you can get away with but without getting mauled. The art of the deal is brinksmanship.

Don't know if its all that good of an idea to hand the nukes over to a brinksman, but people seem to want a brinksman for the economy. Its unfortunate that the current US system of power gives both military and economic to one man who may not be able to distinguish that they are different and may have to be handled differently.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by Buster

It's not entirely accurate to call the Koch's "conservative". They're libertarians, and it's not the same thing.
    Sort of, this is another reason why right vs left is a stupid way to frame everything.

I should have said republican though. Perhaps fiscally conservative and social non-interventionist (unless socially regressive is required to support fiscally conservative, which it always is in this country).

Trump saying he went to XYZ school and graduated, which is hard to get into, just means he's probably intelligent.
    In the US, wealthy families can have their kids go to pretty much whatever school they want with a big donation, a wink, and a nod...especially if their parents went there. Trump was also a transfer student, so he wasn't subject to SAT score requirements.

uh, no they don't. Not 20 years ago anyway. to answer your question In high school a bunch of us took them, and from Mensa.

I never for one second believed the Russians have something on Trump stuff.

But I am wondering if this Bannon guy has something on him, and is really pulling the strings.

What do they need to have on him? He's not doing anything out of character. They offer him money or power and he goes for it

And no it's not the shitty online ones that are shit. If your test asks you anything that involves knowledge, it's not an IQ test. I remember someone trying to claim they took one and it had questions on it like 'who is on the one dollar bill'. that is not an IQ test.

Looks like mensa offers an online teaser one to see if you might qualify. mb take it and see if it gives you a ballpark.
    LOL.

A real IQ test takes around 7 hours to complete.

Mensa. Oh LOL.

LOL.

A real IQ test takes around 7 hours to complete.

Mensa. Oh LOL.
    Why don't you tell us about this 7 hour IQ test you took and tell us what you scored.

HAHA LOL

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast