Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > The Road Chose Me: Driving a Jeep Wrangler around Africa

Author
Thread
jacky4566
First Gear

What I drive: is broken
Posts/Day: 0.21
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Awesome Adventure Dan, Keep on trucking!

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2017 04:20 PM
jacky4566 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacky4566 Click here to Send jacky4566 a Private Message Find more posts by jacky4566 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

OTown
Neutral

What I drive: '15 Tacoma TRD DCLB
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Sounds like a muddy mess! I guess they probably dont even have a road budget there haha

Old Post 03-14-2017 07:54 PM
OTown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OTown Click here to Send OTown a Private Message Find more posts by OTown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grecy

What I drive: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Posts/Day: 0.00
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by OTown
Sounds like a muddy mess! I guess they probably dont even have a road budget there haha

In that part of the country I'm pretty sure there isn't even an electricity or drinking water budget!

-Dan

--
WikiOverland.org - Everything you need to know to Travel Overland across a country, continent or the world.

Old Post 03-15-2017 09:20 PM
Grecy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grecy Click here to Send Grecy a Private Message Visit Grecy's homepage! Find more posts by Grecy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grecy

quote:

Here's a video of that mud hole I just put on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqKFgq...=theroadchoseme

-Dan

--
WikiOverland.org - Everything you need to know to Travel Overland across a country, continent or the world.

Old Post 03-15-2017 09:24 PM
Grecy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grecy Click here to Send Grecy a Private Message Visit Grecy's homepage! Find more posts by Grecy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grecy

quote:

Hey all,

After days of mud and intense sun and humidity, I'm ready for beach time.

Where better than the Ivory Coast... Coast ?

These may just be the best beaches I have ever seen, anywhere in the world.

Read the full story: http://theroadchoseme.com/ivory-coast-coast

-Dan

--

Old Post 03-19-2017 09:38 PM
The time now is 02:52 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > The Road Chose Me: Driving a Jeep Wrangler around Africa

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: