Quantcast
The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch) - Page 133 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 133 of 140 FirstFirst ... 123 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 2792

Thread: The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

My Ride
    Silverado

Remember when they used to kill characters on the regular? NE we wait all season for a cliff hanger?

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Spoiler:
    I'm predicting it's Carl cause he had the gun with Lucille etched into the grip last episode.

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    Spoiler:
    I'm predicting it's Carl cause he had the gun with Lucille etched into the grip last episode.
    Spoiler:
    Re watch the last minute, Negan named/ implied two characters that aren't at the receiving end, one of which being your prediction.

I put money on the ginger, now I have to wait 7 months to collect
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 04-04-2016 at 08:09 AM.

My Ride
    This and that.

I haven't watched the final episode yet but it appears that there was a stupid cliffhanger. I absolutely freaking hate those and it's such a cheap trick for any show to do.

My Ride
    Miss Daisy

Spoiler:
    I'm guessing Eugene got smoked. He gave Rick the bullet recipe and Abraham knows where the factory is so I'm guessing they kept him (Abraham) alive.

www.industrialelements.ca

=====> Facebook - Like our page for promos, inventory, and shipment updates

=====> Instagram

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by Christian@IE
    Spoiler:
    I'm guessing Eugene got smoked. He gave Rick the bullet recipe and Abraham knows where the factory is so I'm guessing they kept him (Abraham) alive.

That's not a bad hypothesis either!

Spoiler:
    Eugene was the only one with a tearful farewell, so my guess is him.

They've been too pansy to kill anyone major.

wow - im thinking these fuckers didnt even know who to kill at the end of the season. What a lame cop out and terrible finale. Drove around in a RV for 75 minutes into blockaids and some lame Carol/Morgan buddy sideplot.

Just fucking kill off Glenn already and dont cop out again and go for Aaron or some lame character.

Atleast we got Trevor from GTA5 and while watching a commercial for Preacher - it made me think "does that guy have a asshole for a face" looking into it and yup, there's a character called "Arseface"

My Ride
    Honda Accord

That was an absolute garbage of an ending, the turned one of the most iconic scenes in the comics into a steaming pile of shit with that cliffhanger.

It's the lowest rated episode for the series on IMDB right now.
    Go Flames!

I could care less who dies, I wanna see how they get out of this mess? lol

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

What a terrible season finale. I'm a pretty reliable apologist for TWD...but I can't really defend this one. I was physically annoyed throughout the episode how little was happening between commercial breaks. The RV scenes dragged on for 3/4 of the episode. Negan's monologue and introduction was way to long and drawn out. Carl & Morgan's sideshow was so forced.

I don't even care who dies. But maybe it's good that way...no anticipation building up for me until next season. At this point, I'm more interested in FTWD...but maybe that's what they want?

I think it's between Eugene & Glenn, but it should be Glenn. They need to stop taking the easy way out.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    2009 G37X sedan, 2009 Murano

I don't get why it's so hard for them either. ..shouldn't killing off major characters increase the shows appeal?

Originally posted by bball2
    That was an absolute garbage of an ending, the turned one of the most iconic scenes in the comics into a steaming pile of shit with that cliffhanger.

It's the lowest rated episode for the series on IMDB right now.
    Yup, I was looking forward to this episode because of that scene. They pussed out and ended up offing the camera guy. Didn't do the original scene any Justice, should have just followed it shot for shot.

That said, they picked the right guy to play Negan.
    Originally posted by Dumbass17
    what's an Egypt?
    Originally posted by Godfuader

Its the slang for being Electronically Jipped . Like going to an ATM and getting short changed. "You got E-Gypt"

if you read the comics, its verbatim what happens...

I've given up on this show - really didn't watch it since the last mid season finale (seriously, fuck mid season finales, that's bullshit on it's own)... but caught the finale "just because" and have to say, not impressed nor inspired to go back and watch the rest of the episodes. I deleted it all from my PVR and stopped recording.

Sucks cause Season 1 is still one of my favorite shows/seasons of any TV series i've ever watched. The show had so much heart then , and I realize and acknowledge that the show is following the formula of the comic (which I read) but even that is getting stale;

1 - Find a group of people - DONT TRUST THEM
    2 - End up trusting a few people in the new group... but be super cautious. (Rick goes paranoid... "it's us or them!")
    3 - UPHEAVAL, Rick loses his groups trust
    4 - Rick gains full confidence back of his group
    5 - Group finally settles differences and unites with new group of people (after deaths, of course)
    6 - Bad shit happens, (too many zombies, another group attacks them, bad weather, etc.) they need to flee

Repeat step 1 when they stumble around for an episode or 2 until they find another new group.

It's been this way since Hershells fucking farm and it's BORING.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Forester STI

I started watching the 2nd last episode.. to lead into the last episode; and after all the forced shots of Carol packing a bag I just couldnt bring myself to finish watching either of them.
    It just doesnt hold any appeal for me to watch it anymore.
    The Lazymans Signature (tm)

I don't understand all the hate. People have never heard of a cliffhanger before, or what it means? Its a standard literary device.

Anyway, the bigger problem is can we actually make it ~ 6 months before some ASSHOLES on the internet find a way to spoil it for everyone.

Myself personally, I am fine waiting until the S7 premiere to learn the outcome.

As to predictions...

I think it's Glenn.

I feel fairly certain it's NOT Daryl, and one of the reasons is because the Daryl-Dwight story arc is not finished yet. I think there is still more they can do there.

My 2nd guess would be Abraham. 3rd guess is Eugene.

However, the producer on Talking Dead seemed to strongly suggest this outcome has a serious effect on the story direction of next season. I know some think they will cop out and kill a lesser character instead of a major. But if they killed someone like Abraham, Aaron or Eugene I just don't see it having THAT much impact on Rick and the group than if it was Glenn, Carl or Daryl.

I think all the women in the group get a pass. And I think Negan took a liking to Carl (plus his comment about feeding his other eye to Rick). The only possible exception to the "no women" I see is possibly Maggie. Would they go there.................

I watched the ending again last night to see what I could see for clues (Kirkman on Talking Dead stated they're there). They were really tricky with the editing of the scene.

The order of the group (from Negan's POV, left to right):
    Glenn - Rosita - Daryl - Michonne - Abraham - Maggie - Rick - Sasha - Aaron - Carl - Eugene

The eenie-meenie-minie-moe order was kind of fucked up so its hard to go by that. What I did notice was right before Negan stops at his choice, his shadow is cast on the left side of Rick's face... which suggests he was standing over by Aaron, Carl & Eugene. He'd have to walk a ways to get back to Glenn.

Of course it all comes back to the editing of the scene.

As far as protecting the secret over the summer I hope the production crew takes extra steps, like maybe retain the now dead character's actor on site during some of the filming, shoot some episodes out of order, suggest to the public there will be some flashback scenes appearing in S7, etc. to throw people off.

Originally posted by Inzane
    I don't understand all the hate. People have never heard of a cliffhanger before, or what it means? Its a standard literary device.

Anyway, the bigger problem is can we actually make it ~ 6 months before some ASSHOLES on the internet find a way to spoil it for everyone.

Myself personally, I am fine waiting until the S7 premiere to learn the outcome.

As to predictions...

I think it's Glenn.

I feel fairly certain it's NOT Daryl, and one of the reasons is because the Daryl-Dwight story arc is not finished yet. I think there is still more they can do there.

My 2nd guess would be Abraham. 3rd guess is Eugene.

However, the producer on Talking Dead seemed to strongly suggest this outcome has a serious effect on the story direction of next season. I know some think they will cop out and kill a lesser character instead of a major. But if they killed someone like Abraham, Aaron or Eugene I just don't see it having THAT much impact on Rick and the group than if it was Glenn, Carl or Daryl.

I think all the women in the group get a pass. And I think Negan took a liking to Carl (plus his comment about feeding his other eye to Rick). The only possible exception to the "no women" I see is possibly Maggie. Would they go there.................

I watched the ending again last night to see what I could see for clues (Kirkman on Talking Dead stated they're there). They were really tricky with the editing of the scene.

The order of the group (from Negan's POV, left to right):
    Glenn - Rosita - Daryl - Michonne - Abraham - Maggie - Rick - Sasha - Aaron - Carl - Eugene

The eenie-meenie-minie-moe order was kind of fucked up so its hard to go by that. What I did notice was right before Negan stops at his choice, his shadow is cast on the left side of Rick's face... which suggests he was standing over by Aaron, Carl & Eugene. He'd have to walk a ways to get back to Glenn.

Of course it all comes back to the editing of the scene.

As far as protecting the secret over the summer I hope the production crew takes extra steps, like maybe retain the now dead character's actor on site during some of the filming, shoot some episodes out of order, suggest to the public there will be some flashback scenes appearing in S7, etc. to throw people off.
    apparently if you "listen" for it... you hear the cries

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

I hope it's maggie or glen. Long overdue.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

Page 133 of 140 FirstFirst ... 123 132 133 134 ... LastLast