Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Thomas & Friends

Author
Thread
TomcoPDR
Slanty Gwai Lo

What I drive: Bowtie
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (78)
User Rating: 101%

Thomas & Friends quote:

Since when did Thomas & Friends turned into an Anime?

I miss the days when they used real train models, and they had good lessons to learn at Shining Time Station. First it's ninja turtles turning from cartoon to this reboot looking CGI anime shit, now Thomas? The fuck are kids watching these days.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2017 05:47 PM
TomcoPDR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomcoPDR Click here to Send TomcoPDR a Private Message Find more posts by TomcoPDR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

drtoohotty1
First Gear

What I drive: 03 CBR F4i, 04 ralliart, 01 tracker 12 outlander
Posts/Day: 0.19
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Clicked on thread thinking it was a food meet up Left disappointed

Originally posted by Unknown303
Everything makes me upset.

Originally posted by Mibz
Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

Old Post 05-19-2017 05:52 PM
drtoohotty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtoohotty1 Click here to Send drtoohotty1 a Private Message Find more posts by drtoohotty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.11
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

It's been a while, and honestly, it's not too shabby. I like Misty Island Rescue, except I don't find it terribly child friendly. There are some pretty serious bullying/racist overtones in the message, not sure if intended or not haha.

Life with kids I tell ya.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:00 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.64
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

"Misty Island rescue here we go!" Fuck, my kid made me play that song over and over and over.

Thomas, you are a very useful beyonder.

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:08 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomcoPDR
Slanty Gwai Lo

What I drive: Bowtie
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (78)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:18 PM
TomcoPDR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomcoPDR Click here to Send TomcoPDR a Private Message Find more posts by TomcoPDR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sasuke_Kensai
Neutral

What I drive: Torqueless wonder!
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (20)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I think around season 5 or so. First 2 seasons have Ringo Starr narrating and everyone/every train is an absolute jerk, that was the good stuff. The real train models with the steam were awesome.

From what I've noticed on Netflix, once it turns CGI the episodes seem to turn into "some train screws up or refuses to do something 3 times, then learns his lesson or things somehow work out anyway." I'm sure the older ones are like that sometimes but they seem a little more dynamic.

Sir Topham Hatt (and the show in general) also gets a lot friendlier/PC once it turns CGI. Though in Britain he may still be called the Fat Controller.

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:40 PM
Sasuke_Kensai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sasuke_Kensai Click here to Send Sasuke_Kensai a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke_Kensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:08 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Thomas & Friends

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: