Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Thor: Ragnarok Trailer

Author
Thread
89coupe
Third Gear

What I drive: BMW 750i M Sport
Posts/Day: 0.49
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 98%

Thor: Ragnarok Trailer quote:

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2017 11:01 PM
89coupe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 89coupe Click here to Send 89coupe a Private Message Visit 89coupe's homepage! Find more posts by 89coupe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

sputnik
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.61
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

Asgardians of the Galaxy

Not really enjoying the cheesy campy comedy of the Marvel movies these days.

Old Post 04-10-2017 11:12 PM
sputnik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sputnik Click here to Send sputnik a Private Message Find more posts by sputnik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
89coupe
Third Gear

quote:

Originally posted by sputnik
Asgardians of the Galaxy

Not really enjoying the cheesy campy comedy of the Marvel movies these days.

You kidding me, this looks awesome.

Old Post 04-10-2017 11:15 PM
89coupe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 89coupe Click here to Send 89coupe a Private Message Visit 89coupe's homepage! Find more posts by 89coupe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

So... Basically Gladiator meets Guardians of the Galaxy?

Old Post 04-11-2017 02:21 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BokCh0y
Third Gear

What I drive: GGL15, R53, JCE10, VZN170, BB6
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (74)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by 89coupe

You kidding me, this looks awesome.

Old Post 04-11-2017 02:27 AM
BokCh0y is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BokCh0y Click here to Send BokCh0y a Private Message Find more posts by BokCh0y Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shlade
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.90
Trader Rating: (18)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Looks amazing!

Old Post 04-11-2017 03:31 AM
Shlade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shlade Click here to Send Shlade a Private Message Find more posts by Shlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.18
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Looks awesome!

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 04-11-2017 03:35 AM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

What I drive: 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2012 GL350
Posts/Day: 0.12
User Rating: 97%

quote:

"Hey guardians of the galaxy made lots of money, make it more like that one."

Old Post 04-11-2017 04:19 AM
Buster is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ickyflex

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I dunno if I would say that.. I mean Marvel has always been light comedy superhero movies.

Old Post 04-11-2017 06:57 AM
ickyflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ickyflex Click here to Send ickyflex a Private Message Find more posts by ickyflex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Feruk

What I drive: G6
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Looks retarded... like most of the other Marvel and Star Trek movies in the last few years.

Old Post 04-11-2017 07:38 PM
Feruk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Feruk Click here to Send Feruk a Private Message Find more posts by Feruk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
89coupe
Third Gear

quote:

Originally posted by Feruk
Looks retarded... like most of the other Marvel and Star Trek movies in the last few years.

There is always a list of Academy Award winning movies for people like yourself. Maybe La La Land

Old Post 04-11-2017 08:00 PM
My_name_is_Rob
Neutral

What I drive: 1wd, 2wd, AWD
Posts/Day: 0.06
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by 89coupe

There is always a list of Academy Award winning movies for people like yourself. Maybe La La Land

I have to agree with you. I'm pretty much a fan of all of the current marvel movies. I don't think this new Thor will change my mind.

Old Post 04-12-2017 04:12 AM
My_name_is_Rob is online now Click Here to See the Profile for My_name_is_Rob Click here to Send My_name_is_Rob a Private Message Find more posts by My_name_is_Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Feruk

What I drive: G6
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I didn't realize that all a movie needs to be up for an Academy Award these days is plot.

Old Post 04-16-2017 10:19 PM
Feruk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Feruk Click here to Send Feruk a Private Message Find more posts by Feruk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 07:46 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Thor: Ragnarok Trailer

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: