Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Unicorn frappe.

Author
Thread
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

I keep flip flopping on getting one... I know it is going to be sickly sweet and then turn into an awful sour pink mess, but I also know it is limited time and nice it is gone I will never really know how awful it was. If I don't get one, then I might miss out on perhaps my only opportunity to ever really try one.

To paraphrase Alfred Tennyson,

"Tis better to have sipped and puked a unicorn frape, than to never have tried one at all"

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2017 04:32 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

This isn't the first time they've had it. Seems like an annual deal.

Being in Vancouver, they're probably all out now anyway.

Old Post 04-22-2017 04:46 AM
Tik-Tok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I keep flip flopping on getting one... I know it is going to be sickly sweet and then turn into an awful sour pink mess, but I also know it is limited time and nice it is gone I will never really know how awful it was. If I don't get one, then I might miss out on perhaps my only opportunity to ever really try one.

"Tis better to have sipped and puked a unicorn frape, than to never have tried one at all"

Old Post 04-22-2017 05:33 AM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beecue
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (33)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I wanted to try it but the starbucks I went to was already out.

Old Post 04-22-2017 04:55 PM
beecue is online now Click Here to See the Profile for beecue Click here to Send beecue a Private Message Find more posts by beecue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

It was sold out at both of the Starbucks locations near my place

It was the frape that got away

Old Post 04-23-2017 04:27 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (30)

quote:

Sounds like Unicorn flavored Diabetes to me.

Old Post 04-23-2017 04:29 AM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

quote:

It was sold out at both of the Starbucks locations near my place

It was the frape that got away

Real unicorn for you. Heard about it, seen it, never actually touched one so it must be fantasy.

Old Post 04-23-2017 04:45 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rx7_turbo2
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by jwslam
Real unicorn for you. Heard about it, seen it, never actually touched one so it must be fantasy.

Ah the irony, a unicorn frappe you search all over for and can't find

The idiotic chick my brother in law is dating who is type 2 diabetic figured she could up her insulin injection and polish one of these off. She spent the night in a coma.......literally.

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.

Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?

Originally posted by Toma
rx7_turbfoags best friend

Toma the homophobe?

Old Post 04-24-2017 01:47 AM
rx7_turbo2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rx7_turbo2 Click here to Send rx7_turbo2 a Private Message Find more posts by rx7_turbo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
i've seen so many people bringing up calories and sugar, in reality it is no different than a vanilla frap with with cream or other standard fraps..

Yea exactly, who the hell drinks that garbage? And why are people getting excited about doing the equivalent of drinking a large ice cream cone from DQ (for the grande size)? Falling victim to marketing that's why!!!

Old Post 04-24-2017 07:18 AM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pheoxs
First Gear

What I drive: Fiesta ST
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

It has less sugar that a 591ml bottle of coke. I don't see why this is an issue. Too many soccer moms bored as fuck at home on facebook apparently.

It looked cool, wasn't a huge fan of the taste tbh but it was neat to try instead of a chocolate one for once.

Old Post 04-24-2017 09:38 AM
pheoxs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pheoxs Click here to Send pheoxs a Private Message Find more posts by pheoxs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by pheoxs
It has less sugar that a 591ml bottle of coke. I don't see why this is an issue. Too many soccer moms bored as fuck at home on facebook apparently.

It looked cool, wasn't a huge fan of the taste tbh but it was neat to try instead of a chocolate one for once.

Grande unicorn has the same amount of sugar as a 591ml bottle of coke and just about twice the calories. For an average male that is over 15% of your daily caloric intake.

Until I read this thread I didn't realize so many people actually drank frappuccinos on a regular basis. I guess I'm jealous, with my metabolism I'd be fat as shit if I did that.

Old Post 04-24-2017 01:37 PM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr2mike
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Most starbucks drinks are helping your insulin levels reach new personal bests.

Old Post 04-24-2017 03:00 PM
mr2mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr2mike Click here to Send mr2mike a Private Message Find more posts by mr2mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KRyn
Second Gear

What I drive:
Trader Rating: (11)
User Rating: 109%

quote:

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

The idiotic chick my brother in law is dating who is type 2 diabetic figured she could up her insulin injection and polish one of these off. She spent the night in a coma.......literally.

People never cease to amaze me.

Originally posted by lint
Who the f*ck cares what brand of protein a weak ass sissy takes? Or what exercises a weak ass sissy does?

Originally posted by slinkie
to each haters of "milk" your eating like a b!tch so ur gonna stay a b!tch. eat some cow eat some pizza eat cow in pasta cow in bread cow with cheese drink cow. look at cows there big eat them and ull be to. u are what u eat u wanna eat chicked ull stay being a chicken. u wanna eat string cheese ur gonna be a string cheese. u wanna eat fruit ur ganna be a fruit. Enjoy life.

Old Post 04-24-2017 03:06 PM
KRyn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KRyn Click here to Send KRyn a Private Message Visit KRyn's homepage! Find more posts by KRyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by KRyn

Reading that post all I could think of was Larry Enticer saying "diabeetus? Are you silly? I'm still gonna send it"

Old Post 04-24-2017 09:07 PM
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Jesus, I feel like I'm having a huge treat if I buy a grande latte! Usually just a Pike or something, and straight black.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE sweet coffee, but I can't fit it into my pretty relaxed calorie budget.

Always have room in the budget for beer though . . . .

Old Post 04-24-2017 09:24 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

quote:

http://mashable.com/2017/04/22/stop...o/#yblk6RRQuaqw

Old Post 04-24-2017 09:31 PM
BavarianBeast
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.51
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Mad lad! Will he try one folks!?

Old Post 04-24-2017 09:33 PM
BavarianBeast is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BavarianBeast Click here to Send BavarianBeast a Private Message Find more posts by BavarianBeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket1k78
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.35

quote:

Originally posted by Thaco
Sbucks knows what they're doing... =

The sales of this drink is one thing but the amount of people talking about it is beyond insane. Well played SB

Old Post 04-25-2017 09:51 PM
Rocket1k78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket1k78 Click here to Send Rocket1k78 a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket1k78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rx7_turbo2
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by KRyn

It should come as no surprise that it's not the first time she's done something like this.

Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.

Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?

Originally posted by Toma
rx7_turbfoags best friend

Toma the homophobe?

Old Post 04-26-2017 04:06 AM
rx7_turbo2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rx7_turbo2 Click here to Send rx7_turbo2 a Private Message Find more posts by rx7_turbo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pauly Boy
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Amateurs.

My go-to Java Chip Frap thatís on the menu everyday has more calories & sugar than this rainbow poop, lol.

Originally posted by killramos
It's a Chrysler, it won't last long enough to depreciate.

Old Post 05-01-2017 10:23 PM
Pauly Boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pauly Boy Click here to Send Pauly Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Pauly Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 01:34 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Unicorn frappe.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: