Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Unusually slow shipments from China lately?

Author
Thread
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.64
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Hey, the rivnuts I ordered in October showed up.

They sent the wrong size.

Just curious, is this something you could've bought locally? One can only assume that you are in no rush to get these items.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2017 07:05 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Dumbass17
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
User Rating: 91%

quote:

Crap. I need to order a bunch of stuff from amazon.ca, ebay etc but i leave the country for good in june so im worried they won't show

Old Post 03-11-2017 07:22 PM
Dumbass17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dumbass17 Click here to Send Dumbass17 a Private Message Find more posts by Dumbass17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.19
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by Dumbass17
Crap. I need to order a bunch of stuff from amazon.ca, ebay etc but i leave the country for good in june so im worried they won't show

Then order it when your out of the country and it ships to your new address dumbass

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 03-11-2017 08:34 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dumbass17
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice

Then order it when your out of the country and it ships to your new address dumbass

you're*

Also, it is some mounts / accessories for my camera that I will be taking on my trip. I won't have an address for a few months in my new country

Last edited by Dumbass17 on 03-11-2017 at 08:52 PM

Old Post 03-11-2017 08:46 PM
Dumbass17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dumbass17 Click here to Send Dumbass17 a Private Message Find more posts by Dumbass17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
riander5
First Gear

What I drive: Lexus IS250
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by Dumbass17

you're*

Also, it is some mounts / accessories for my camera that I will be taking on my trip. I won't have an address for a few months in my new country

To you are address? You truly are a dumbass

Old Post 03-11-2017 08:53 PM
riander5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riander5 Click here to Send riander5 a Private Message Find more posts by riander5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dumbass17
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by riander5

To you are address? You truly are a dumbass

Incorrect, amigo.
I was responding to this from below: "when YOUR out of the country"
Who is the dummy now?

Originally posted by dj_rice

Last edited by Dumbass17 on 03-11-2017 at 09:25 PM

Old Post 03-11-2017 09:18 PM
civic_stylez
Second Gear

What I drive: starts with a screwdriver...
Posts/Day: 0.24
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Ordered some phone parts from eBay shipping from China in mid September... showed up yesterday. Good ol' 6 month arrival. Pro: Free shipping. Con: dont hold your breath.

Old Post 03-11-2017 10:47 PM
civic_stylez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for civic_stylez Click here to Send civic_stylez a Private Message Find more posts by civic_stylez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BerserkerCatSplat

What I drive: Jeep of Theseus
Posts/Day: 1.33
Trader Rating: (25)

quote:

Originally posted by speedog

Just curious, is this something you could've bought locally? One can only assume that you are in no rush to get these items.

Probably, I had a local supplier before, but they closed up shop a while back and I haven't bothered to find another since. No rush whatsoever, they were a random cheap "oh gee I could use a few of those" purchase on Amazon, any fasteners I need in the short term I pick up locally unless they're really obscure. I was trying to find a M3x0.5x4 countersunk screw recently and there wasn't anywhere in town that had them, had to resort to eBay.

Old Post 03-12-2017 05:50 AM
BerserkerCatSplat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BerserkerCatSplat Click here to Send BerserkerCatSplat a Private Message Visit BerserkerCatSplat's homepage! Find more posts by BerserkerCatSplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.64
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Your, you're - it's really not all that difficult to figure out where to use each very distinct word.

Old Post 03-12-2017 07:37 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

Has anyone ordered anything from Taiwan lately? I ordered some bike parts that just arrived today and only took 3 weeks to get here. I was shocked to see it since I was prepared to wait until April or May.

Old Post 03-15-2017 11:54 PM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taemo
Second Gear

What I drive: rally pig
Posts/Day: 0.77
Trader Rating: (17)

quote:

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Has anyone ordered anything from Taiwan lately? I ordered some bike parts that just arrived today and only took 3 weeks to get here. I was shocked to see it since I was prepared to wait until April or May.

was shipping free for that item?

overall, from my experience if it's free shipping from China/HK then the item will arrive in 2 months, if i had to pay something then couple of days/weeks.

just had 2 items refunded, ordered beginning of January and still hasn't arrive, one is a down jacket so ill be pissed if it shows up in May

Old Post 03-17-2017 04:37 PM
taemo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for taemo Click here to Send taemo a Private Message Find more posts by taemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

Originally posted by taemo
was shipping free for that item?

Yup. And they were $10+ cheaper than other auctions for the same things too so it's not like upgraded shipping was built into the buy-now price.

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:16 PM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boat
First Gear

What I drive: '10 Civic
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

I ordered some craft stuff from hershners canada (comes from the states) and It took about two weeks to arrive. About 5 days after I ordered, I realized I ordered some of the wrong stuff. I called the company and they said my stuff was waiting at the border.

Also, I ordered some stuff from amazon, Feb 4 shipped from the UK. Estimated delivery Feb 27... Still not here. So based on this I have to say that part of the problem might be some bs going on at the customs borders??

Old Post 03-17-2017 06:00 PM
Boat is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Boat Click here to Send Boat a Private Message Find more posts by Boat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toastgremlin
First Gear

What I drive: '03 Impreza TS
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Still really backed up on China stuff.

Thankfully McMaster-Carr now ships to Canada, although it's through Purolator

Old Post 03-19-2017 09:25 PM
toastgremlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toastgremlin Click here to Send toastgremlin a Private Message Find more posts by toastgremlin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero102
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.50
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Wow just got an order from November 1 today. It arrived with "RTS Delivered To Wrong Address" hand-written on it. My boss received one as well with the same thing written on it. I guess our mailman screwed up recently but I doubt that's the reason for all of the delay.

Originally posted by Vagabond142
Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

Old Post 03-20-2017 10:51 PM
Zero102 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zero102 Click here to Send Zero102 a Private Message Find more posts by Zero102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:25 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Unusually slow shipments from China lately?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: