Lost: Season 2 *Possible Spoilers Inside* - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost: Season 2 *Possible Spoilers Inside*

first episode was quite interesting...keeps getting more and more confusing

My Ride
    I like. :)

Default LOST Season 2 Begins

LOST Season 2 Begins

Yeah, Desmond... who the hell knows? But hey, works for me! I don't want LOST to get predictable. He doesn't totally surprise me because it's not like he's out of the blue. He's like every other character in the show. He's another person that one of them (in this case, Jack) has simply crossed paths with. While jogging to clear his head after performing a difficult surgery, he meets Desmond who was also jogging in the same place.

Who knows when you'll meet someone again that you met once years ago. Is it coincidence? Fate?

What's weird is how Desmond has a friggin' nice looking bachelor's condo with all the latest kitchen appliances, fresh food, a shiney clean stash of guns, and a cabinet full of some type of drug!

And Boone's sister sees Michael's son in the jungle!

Frig I love LOST, and how it's almost impossible to predict at this point!! I have no idea what is exactly going on, but it's awesome!!

Keep it coming, LOST!!

With this show and Prison break, I'm set for this school year.

My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5

Excellent season premier...

Yeah, Desmond... who the hell knows? But hey, works for me! I don't want LOST to get predictable. He doesn't totally surprise me because it's not like he's out of the blue. He's like every other character in the show. He's another person that one of them (in this case, Jack) has simply crossed paths with. While jogging to clear his head after performing a difficult surgery, he meets Desmond who was also jogging in the same place.

Who knows when you'll meet someone again that you met once years ago. Is it coincidence? Fate?

What's weird is how Desmond has a friggin' nice looking bachelor's condo with all the latest kitchen appliances, fresh food, a shiney clean stash of guns, and a cabinet full of some type of drug!
    OK thank you... i had no clue what was going on there... had to pull myself away from the tv for a few minutes and missed the part about that guy, i just saw the end of his and jack's conversation in the stadium

There are so many little clues of how everyone connects and what is happening that its hard to catch them all every week! The ones I caught tonight were:

The guy that died in ER that Jack's wife hit in the accident was Shannon's Dad. The EMT said his name once and quickly: Adam Rutherford age 57

The stuff "Desmond" injected himself with had the number 4-8 15 16-23 42 on the bottle.

The number 108 that was on the mural is the total of the numbers if you add them up.

i kept wondering what the 108 was...it was on there a bunch of times

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

Originally posted by GirlsOnFire
    The guy that died in ER that Jack's wife hit in the accident was Shannon's Dad.
    damnit, jack's wife! how did i miss that...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gpomp

damnit, jack's wife! how did i miss that...
    [/QUOTE

They were not married yet.I don't thnk they ever did get married either??

Originally posted by 69cougar
    They were not married yet.I don't thnk they ever did get married either??
    I don't remember all the details of the epi last season that was about Jack but I think they did show us scenes from Jack and Sarah's wedding. Its possible one of them backed out before the I do's or (between then and now) she either died or they got divorced cause he isn't married now.

Now I see why so many people bought the S1 dvd's haha there is too much to try and remember.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

excellent season premier!! I'm gonna sleep in until next wednesday so I don't have to think about it....hahaha
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

SO where the hell are they??? It is not like that structure could be built overnight??

Originally posted by 69cougar
    SO where the hell are they??? It is not like that structure could be built overnight??

Why do you think it was built overnight?

My Ride
    Sentra

ya, that was definately a good episode, this show gets better and better. so suspensful.

My Ride
    02 celica, 07X3, 063series,96 corolladx

Last night was the 1st episode of season 2????? I bought season 1 discs yesterday but havent watched it yet. before I open it and watch it. you think its worth it? or should I return them? I watched season 2 lastnight and they kinda summarized everthing that happend... so , what do you think? keep it or return it?

Originally posted by GirlsOnFire

I don't remember all the details of the epi last season that was about Jack but I think they did show us scenes from Jack and Sarah's wedding. Its possible one of them backed out before the I do's or (between then and now) she either died or they got divorced cause he isn't married now.

Now I see why so many people bought the S1 dvd's haha there is too much to try and remember.
    it was jack that backed out of the marriage.

Originally posted by szw

Why do you think it was built overnight?
    No way! But there would need to be a lot of heavy machinery and trades people to build that thing. You would think there would be evidence all over the place to show that.

Originally posted by dkdelrey
    Last night was the 1st episode of season 2????? I bought season 1 discs yesterday but havent watched it yet. before I open it and watch it. you think its worth it? or should I return them? I watched season 2 lastnight and they kinda summarized everthing that happend... so , what do you think? keep it or return it?
    Watch it. There is so much more going on then what they covered in the recap!!

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Originally posted by dkdelrey
    I have the dvd's too, watched the first 4 and then the season 2 premier last night. I'm gonna watch all of them before next week.....hahaha, keep it and watch it. Its definatley worth it...plus there's so much information in each episode and suttleties and things, makes it so much of a good show...
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    Sentra

the bunker is old, built a long time ago in WWII probably, why would you need heavy machinery to load shit into it. plus who says thats the only entrance!

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

Found in a different forum.

I recently found an interesting natuarlly occuring thoery found in our world that states everyone has a mirror image somewhere in the world. You may have heard of this. Its called Roussau's genetic mirror theory, and I must say it is very interesting. Roussau's genetic mirror theory says that everyone in the world has an exact twin somewhere, however according to the theory you never encounter this person, by laws of probablitly and other natuaral occuring phemnomen. Its the theory that was devised by a French Mathematician named Marseille Roussau in the year 1988. He used a series of numbers to explain his theory. Now I know you're not going to believe this but here goes.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Let me explain...

The 4 stands for 4 degrees of separation (not 6 or 7 as commonly stated.) Roussau believed that everyone in the world was connected by four different people. So in theory could meet yourself by using four different people connected to you. Example: Your brother's, boss's, neighbor nephew, knows your mirror. Hard to believe, I know but keep reading.

The 8 stands for the eight continent, or the only place in the world where you could meet your mirror. He calculated it to be somewhere in the south pacific. Now we know its not actually as large as the other contintents but its used figurtively because everyone in all 7 continents could meet there mirror on the 8th universal continent.

The 15 stands for the chances of you acually meeting yourself on this place, as in 15 out of 4,815,162,342. Look at the second set "815." Ring any bells? Interesting huh?

The 16 stands for the maximum amount of people that could encounter thier twin all at the same time. Think about the number of main characters.

The 23 is the number of years apart your twin and yourself are. You are not the same age as your twin. By chance and probablity it takes 23 years exactly for the same genes that made you to be connected again to form another you.

The 42 stands for the maximimum number of years your twin and yourself can be alive at the same time. However people do die at diffferent times so thats why everyone isn't dead at 75. For example my twin was born on Sept. 6 2003 b/c i was born on Spet. 6 1980. Now that doesn't mean i will die in the year 2045, I could, but its not set in stone. My twin could die when he is 16, and then the whole thing starts over again.

This is all very complicated and I don't know how well I explained it but the connections with the show are too coinidental to not be real.

Roussau and his team (wife, included) went to the 8th continent. You can figure out how they died and why by the numbers and equations. It also fits with every character. You can predict when they will die. There are others on the island who are twins of the survivors, but have been there 23 years longer.

There is a book Roussau wrote 16 years ago in 1988 when he came up with the theory. Thats where I got it from.

^^they must have made that all up, just like they made up Rambaldi on Alias.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast