Quantcast
MMA clothing - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MMA clothing

Default MMA clothing

Does anyone know where I can buy any MMA clothing in calgary other than the internet.

Thank you:

My Ride
    Subaru GR

what brands are you looking for? Try the dragon's den
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

DD is so pricey, id rather buy online.

Ill be making a pretty big order for friends in the next week or so, if anyone wants something PM me and ill see if the site offers it.

Default mma

below the belt sells some xtreme couture which is randy coutures l line from affliction. i think champs sports has some too, and they have tapout

latitude has affliction

theres also that biker place down on macleod trail just before stampede boot, they sell tapout and some other brands.

ecstasy_civic- pm'd

make sure you get tap out shirts, and a big sticker for your vehicle so everyone knows how legit you are. haha.

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

Originally posted by Dave P
    make sure you get tap out shirts, and a big sticker for your vehicle so everyone knows how legit you are. haha.
    lol

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

i saw signs on mcleod for tapout and affliction at those boot/cowboy shops , underground sells affliction as well

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

After being in Kelowna recently,(not to mention some establishments in Calgary) I have come to the conclusion that MMA clothing is much like FUBU. Worn by the wrong people!!!

People that are on the same wave length as putting stupid stickers on their car. Stickers won't make your car more hardcore and quick, what makes one think that a Tap Out or Affliction shirt will give off the same impression for themselves?

disclaimer- I understand there are actually people that fight, are training or even have a large vested interest in MMA. It is just super unfortunate that douches with new haircuts and one cycle under their belt, (only to blanket their almost irreversible insecurities) feel the need to Douche it up in these shirts.

My 2 cents. Just an observation. Then again, trends can get the best of people.
    Last edited by Kona9; 04-22-2008 at 12:03 PM.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    GAR CON!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kona9
    After being in Kelowna recently,(not to mention some establishments in Calgary) I have come to the conclusion that MMA clothing is much like FUBU. Worn by the wrong people!!!

People that are on the same wave length as putting stupid stickers on their car. Stickers won't make your car more hardcore and quick, what makes one think that a Tap Out or Affliction shirt will give off the same impression for themselves?

disclaimer- I understand there are actually people that fight, are training or even have a large vested interest in MMA. It is just super unfortunate that douches with new haircuts and one cycle under their belt, (only to blanket their almost irreversible insecurities) feel the need to Douche it up in these shirts.

umm... OR, people want to support the MMA movement? It might just be that simple

Originally posted by blueripper6

umm... OR, people want to support the MMA movement? It might just be that simple
    I wear it because i like GSP, and he's the reason i started following mma. Just like a flames fan would wear a phaneuf jersey.

I'm just trying to understand your 2 cents, do mean you see douches who wear tapout or affliction who try to act or look tough because they wear that? To be honest, i'm a relatively new fan of mma ( a year since i first saw GSP lose to Serra), and the shirts i have are just the ones with GSP.

but i have noticed that a lot of people i talk to who wear affliction, never have watched mma before they just lke the look, which is a little annoying because they'll wear a Randy Couture shirt and i'll start talking to them about Randy, and they'll give me a weird look, the worst is when they pretend to know.

My Ride
    0 - 60 In 10 minutes.

I would like to know this as well. I want this shirt
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Affliction-Rampag...QQcmdZViewItem

But im not buying it from feebay.

My Ride
    Acura CL

i actually think some of the affliction looks pretty good

its like your saying dont wear basketball shoes if you dont play basketball?
    and who should be wearing FUBU?

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

holy pm's batman

I havent been on lately, I have to decide what I want before I order, so for those who pm'd ill let you know when that happens.

Unfortunatley theres so much

Default Clothing

Hey guys...just to let you know: I'll be opening up Calgary's first "official" MMA store.

I'll be carrying everything from designer clothing lines all the way to MMA equipment and clothing.

Affliction, Xtreme Couture, Hitman, Tapout, Premier Fighter, Sprawl...etc...etc.

hit me up as i already have some in stock and can sell it to you immediately. This will save you shipping and international fees!

Peace,

Big Jake

Anybody know of local stores with a big selection of affliction and XC stuff? My short body frame isn't big enough to fill mediums

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Default Re: Clothing

Originally posted by Caliboy30
    Hey guys...just to let you know: I'll be opening up Calgary's first "official" MMA store.

I'll be carrying everything from designer clothing lines all the way to MMA equipment and clothing.

Affliction, Xtreme Couture, Hitman, Tapout, Premier Fighter, Sprawl...etc...etc.

hit me up as i already have some in stock and can sell it to you immediately. This will save you shipping and international fees!

Peace,

Big Jake
    Do you carry Twins Boxing gear?
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Do you have a website yet OR a list/pictures of the shirts you are selling from your store?
    Harold: ...The universe tends to unfold as it should.
    Kumar: What is that? some fortune cookie?

[IMG]www.jhin.com/blog/ archives/category/movie/[/ IMG]

My Ride
    0 - 60 In 10 minutes.

Originally posted by ddmmak
    Do you have a website yet OR a list/pictures of the shirts you are selling from your store?
    Or ANY info?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by ddmmak
    I found his store:

Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast