Quantcast
Question for the men: How do you want to be treated by a woman? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Question for the men: How do you want to be treated by a woman?

My Ride
    E.L

yohan, I agree with the majority of your post.

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

Originally posted by garyb
    Girls? fuck girls, I just wanna dance!
    HAHA Nice. I caught it.

My Ride
    Cayman

Originally posted by JfuckinC
    like a boss.

i think chris rock said it best...

feed me, fuck me then shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by bigboom
    i think chris rock said it best...

feed me, fuck me then shut the fuck up.
    +1

Sometimes I just want a hot broad that could hold up a decent educated conversation(where my word can be challenged), not what Rihanna did last week, and able to hold her own and me

My Ride
    4Runner

SLOB ON MY KNOB

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    Always wanted a celica? Or just since you got your first period?

My Ride
    EP3

Haha... okay okay, I admit the question is a little ambiguous. Let me clarifiy what I was talking about:

Basically if we're starting out in a relationship that is not just a hookup, then we are usually trying really hard to impress the girl. Girls have lists (again, see the blog link) of how we should act, how to be the perfect date, etc. BUT, guys never speak up about how they want girls to act. So that's what I'm asking about - if you had to list the top 5 impressive things that would make you think a girl is amazing, what would they be?

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

1. Brain

2. Good Car Knowledge

3. Doesnt talk back

4. Doesnt take shit from others

5. Good career direction.

Better?

My Ride
    2005 Infiniti G35

Originally posted by A790
    Expectations vary among people. For me, it's all about one thing: mutual respect.

When you respect someone enough you don't worry if they're off having drinks with their friends, buying new clothes, or talking to their ex's. You don't worry because you know that they respect you enough that they wouldn't do something to hurt you or jepordize the relationship.

That kind of compatibility is rare. To know that there's no topic you can't discuss, and that there's simply no need to have to worry if what you're saying is going to upset the other person, is something that I search for in someone.

This is Pro's GF Speaking:

I totally can say that this is how my bf and I operate. We both respect eachother unconditionally and know that we can completely trust each other no matter the circumstances. We talk about everything and anything without being shy or worry about how the other responds or thinks of us - because, we really seem like to share the same drives, ambitions, and excitement intensities so it makes it easier in a way that both of us want something to accomplish and we compliment each other. I mean this, well I'll give you an example; each of us possesses a variety of qualities that the other doesn't have and therefore we teach eachother and grow within one another into better people and learn things that we wouldn't know at this time if we were not together. As I see it, in a relationship each person contributes to the other person and therefore gains knowledge and understanding that they may not have otherwise... there's so much to say, but I have to go back to doing my psych research homework... Nice thread.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by Prolifique

This is Pro's GF Speaking:

I totally can say that this is how my bf and I operate. We both respect eachother unconditionally and know that we can completely trust each other no matter the circumstances. We talk about everything and anything without being shy or worry about how the other responds or thinks of us - because, we really seem like to share the same drives, ambitions, and excitement intensities so it makes it easier in a way that both of us want something to accomplish and we compliment each other. I mean this, well I'll give you an example; each of us possesses a variety of qualities that the other doesn't have and therefore we teach eachother and grow within one another into better people and learn things that we wouldn't know at this time if we were not together. As I see it, in a relationship each person contributes to the other person and therefore gains knowledge and understanding that they may not have otherwise... there's so much to say, but I have to go back to doing my psych research homework... Nice thread.
    Nicely written, I mean all except the run-on sentence near the end, but regardless..

How you doing?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    2005 Infiniti G35

TY Darkane.
    Last edited by Prolifique; 06-02-2009 at 04:58 PM.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Beer + BJ

/thread

My Ride
    92 Prelude 4ws

Originally posted by Sykes
    .. if you had to list the top 5 impressive things that would make you think a girl is amazing, what would they be?
    #1 Attractive. - if she's hot, in shape, smells nice AND has nicely painted toes, I'm all into that. (attention to detail, booya) but dont take 2 hours to get ready to go out, dont be afraid to go out w/o makeup for breakfast at nellies hung the hell over.... unless theres seamen in your hair.

#2 Independant. - if she has her own friends and activities and isnt looking for a guy to fill the void, i'm into that.

#3 Intelligent & Cultured. - i've met a girl recently who said 'Fellatio? Who's that? Is he hot?' ... if they get get my jokes and inuendo's based on 80's movies and music, I'm into that.

#4 Manages finances well. - what do you mean you have 25,000 in bad debt PLUS an auto loan and you dont even own a house?

#5 Gives me my own space - a chick is having an emergency and understands that same night its boys night out, i better not be the ONLY person she can call and count on and i better not get shit for not running to the rescue (see #2)

#6 Great communicator, doesn't get wrapped up in emotion and can keep a cool collective head. - (late night text saying why dont you call me when its 3am and im sleeping then the following text saying im through with you and the morning a phone call apologizing. - i'm not into that.)
    DannyO

Oh yea, I also met Doris..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3