Quantcast
Whats your favorite brand of jeans? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite brand of jeans?

My Ride
    X100 | A80

Originally posted by mazda_maniac
    I'm such a skid.

Volcom and wesc!

Originally posted by Keiichi Tsuchiya
    The Hachiroku really brings out the beast in you.
    It's like the moon that changes a man into a werewolf.
    That is the magic of the Hachiroku.

I recommend you guys check out some Tavernitis, I wear my pair pretty much every other day, more comfortable pair of jeans ever.

Will Rasts come close second for comfort.

Diesels are the best all around for style, comfort and durability.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by swak
    Levi's.

Can't stand the idea of spending more than $100 on jeans.
    Me neither. Plus, I got a stack of jeans from my days interning at Levi's and 5 1/2 years later they're still rocking strong.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by A790

I feel for ya, brother! I'm in the same bloody boat...
    So what I did was, stop squatting! And now all my jeans fit again.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    BMW X5

Used to wear 7s mainly but recently have been picking up Joe's in the states. Always sales like 2 for $99 and I really like the fit, style, comfort, etc. I don't like whiskers or rips or lots of stuff on the back pockets so these work well for me.

Was just in Seattle on Thanksgiving weekend and tons of great deals on jeans

Edit: Anyone know who can sew jeans for me? I have some denim fabric laying around but don't really know anyone who would be able to do it well.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    When I see trues I think douchebag with pointy shoes, man purse, wannabe gangster/baller. IDK maybe I'm alone on this Could never wear those jeans and I think they look tacky as hell
    They are just horseshoes on the pockets
    There are way tackier jeans.

Originally posted by bulaian

R&R had really nice styles but their denim quality was crap. Notorious for holes in the crotch for both men and women styles.

You know it's time to stop buying them when they start selling them at Costco and London Drugs though.

I never ended up having any problems with the quality of mine though for some reason, I think near the end they picked things up
    The canadian distributor did get sued by r&r though for selling those jeans wholesale as it was against their agreements. The reason I know all this I am not sure.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by Anton
    I don't like whiskers or rips or lots of stuff on the back pockets so these work well for me.
    The Bluenotes jeans piss me off for this reason. I just want a pair of cheap, loose fitting jeans that I can wear for goofing around but all of their loose fits have this ridiculous looking kind of rip on them.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Bang Bus

Kai D. Utility jeans durable and confort a plus and also Robins jeans

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Wranglers for non work and whatever they are selling that fits me at value village for work, but it has to be really snowing or fricking cold for me to wear jeans anyway. I normally sport shorts.

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

I've currently got eight pairs of jeans in my closet. Two Rasts, two Citizens, two True's, one Diesel, and one R&R. I wear my Rast's, Citizens, and one of my True's the most but I definitely have to say that my Citizens are the most comfortable.

After a couple of washes they felt like I was wearing PJ pants. I usually buy my jeans from Revolve Clothing's website and rarely spend more than $180, otherwise I wait until I hit up the outlets when I go to the US.

GWG's

My Ride
    2010 EVO X PB//02 RSX

Id say my fav jeans right now would be the Diesel Krooley's or even the Thavar - wash is impeccable, fit is proper and look awesome - got 2 pairs - $330 a pair tho is steep but well worth it

Nudie would be a close second for sures...quality is awesome, premium denim for sures and theres always an "Authentic" feeling when you get to distress your own jeans to be one of a kind - just copped a pair of Big Bengt for $215 so not too bad, ALSO selling a pair of Average Joes 34/34 - 9.5/10 condition never washed worn maybe 5-6 times - PM me if ur interested I have pics too

Hugo Boss slims black coated look sick with a blazer or fitted sweater - $150 not too bad - usually done up in all black

Rock and Republic - I have about 6 pairs were paid about $150-$250 each pair, one of my fav jeans and still fit very well and very comfortable and clean cut however they've gone bankrupt and now sell at Costco and just recently saw them at Sears for $59.99 on sale - FRIG. I will always love Rocks no matter what tho...lol

William Rast - not a bad jean...have 3-4 pairs not too bad more of a comfy fit rather than a stylish/comfy fit...not too fond of them anymore there somewhat cheap too $150-$200 nothing major

True Religion - gayest jean on the market right now...reminds me of Jersey Shore frosted tips and white dress shoes...I dont care what style u have whether its Billy, Nathan, Bobby, Big T's etc...all are gay no matter what and are way over priced...sorry ladies this includes u as well

Rock Revival - gay jean as well..there pretty much a knockoff of True Religion with their big stitch and patterned pockets...#fail Its like a jean for a guy who cant afford the Trues so he cheaps out and buys the cheaper version for $150 - again ladies sorry

Seven Jeans - great jean as far as comfort goes and if you want simple yet stylish, great jean to rock with a blazer and dress shirt - and if your not rockin a blazer and dress shirt - you gotta be over 40 years of age to wear them. Its basically a name brand jean for the old guy tryna be "in style" which is fine if your older...lol - price is standard not cheap, not expensive $200

Citizens of Humanity - again a jean for the mid 30's +not cheap not expensive - $200-$220 id say

If you are looking for quality denim, ur not gonna find it in Buffalo, Guess, Mavi, American Eagle, Silver, or any jean thats under $100 - they dont make the jeans for quality, they make em for people who dont care about quality or think "jeans are jeans, denim is denim"

Quality denim is Diesel, Nudie, APC, Naked and Famous, Simon Miller, PRPS jeans, Evisu jeans etc...some cost more than others

I gotta go with my Diesel Krooleys/Thavars and then my Nudies

To each their own tho...all this jus my opinion!

^
    Pretty much has it down...

Diesel is the best out there followed by PRPS

^^^

The second you said true religion is tacky but not diesel I LOL'd

Diesels are by far the gayest jeans on the market for the price range...only ever see brown guys from the hood rocking them.

My Ride
    NC1

WTF they sell Rocks for $59. I feel so ripped off paying $200-300 for those once upon a time. Yep they do rip easily too, so gay. Probably had 15-20 pairs during my label whore years.

And how the fuck do you go bankrupt? Jeans probably cost $5 to make and selling for $200.

Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    i-VTEC

Diesels only for me.

My Ride
    2010 EVO X PB//02 RSX

Type_S1

True Religon jeans are the tackiest jeans on the market right now...come on dude...everyone and there lil kid is wearing em...True's were jeans like 3-4 years ago matched with your tacky Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier shirts and hoodies...LOL Why do you think TR are cheaper now...cuz there played out and still tacky

Diesel jeans such as the Krooley, Thavar etc are quality denim with a great wash/distress that makes them genuine and relatively exclusive, these jeans are baked in an oven to get the "look" that denim heads want...

Diesel owns the jean market...PRPS and Simon Miller also next on the list...and the forever Nudies...Naked and Famous are reppin pretty good too!!

My Ride
    2010 EVO X PB//02 RSX

yeah I was a lil shocked when I found out Costco was sellin Rocks for $100, then to hear that Sears was sellin em too!

I mean Tavernitti went bankrupt to and was then bought out again and then Tavernitti became a popular jean again...not too badly priced either for $200 or so....

I am sure someone will buy out Rock and Republic again here and revive them and bring the quality and the "name" back to where it was when they were popular...Rocks fit good, subtle yet make a statement

As far as True Religion goes...maybe I am biased but man seeing the same Billy BIG T in blue with thick white stitch is just over played...I havent seen anything as far as nice washes go or a nice distress so to me they rely on the horse-shoe on the back pockets and thats really it...

no disrespect to anyone as I said before to each their own...but when you put up Japanese raw selvedge denim or a dirty new age denim up against a True Religion....the jean speaks for itself...#jussayin lol - no tonly look/style but quality

My Ride
    Grimace

R&R was bought out by the same company that brought 7fam back when they were in bankruptcy and decided to sell them as a budget brand at kohls in the us iirc. No more premium R&R.
    I still like my R&Rs though but one keeps poking me in the knee and I can't figure out what is doing it.

My Ride
    2010 EVO X PB//02 RSX

Its a shame to see R&R hit the discount racks...they were awesome denim and fit very good...more of a clean cut jean with a nice pair of Puma's...

Oh well most brands have a shelf life...now jus on a cheaper shelf...lol

Come to think of it...the Rocks I did see at Sears and Costco were super basic...and looked almost knockoff...LOL

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast