Quantcast
North American police state victims - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: North American police state victims

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Why did they pull me over?

I understand we live in a police state, but what rustles my jimmies is the wool being pulled over the public's eyes that we dont live in a police state. So many disillusioned people in this country,... they're all sitting ducks for what ever war and long term depopulation scheme that the Wall Street City of London elites have in store for us.

Then to tell me I didnt match the registered owner... just say you suspected me of driving my mothers van with an expired drivers license thanks to your big brother tools.
    Or worse, they profiled me as a criminal.
    This week Im going to find a free lawyer to see how free Canada is to take my Charter of Rights violation concerns.
    you know what buttrash, I think just about 99% of us "sheeple" as you put it, will take what you interpret as a "Police State" over any Islamic state any day

Just move already to your glorious diplomatic Iran for a couple of years, and if your dilusional propoganda doesn't get you tortured and shot by the Rev Guard, you can come back and tell me how superior and free that country is.

GTFO

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Why did they pull me over?

I understand we live in a police state, but what rustles my jimmies is the wool being pulled over the public's eyes that we dont live in a police state. So many disillusioned people in this country,... they're all sitting ducks for what ever war and long term depopulation scheme that the Wall Street City of London elites have in store for us.

Then to tell me I didnt match the registered owner... just say you suspected me of driving my mothers van with an expired drivers license thanks to your big brother tools.
    Or worse, they profiled me as a criminal.
    This week Im going to find a free lawyer to see how free Canada is to take my Charter of Rights violation concerns.
    Here is the thing though, none of your Charter rights were violated. You're singing the same tired song as others who commit crimes and have no desire to accept responsibility for their actions. I'd bet that if you followed the law and drove with a current DL that wasn't expired due to your nonpayment of fines and carried insurance as required by law, you wouldn't get “hassled”.

If you think your charter rights were violated, please tell us which ones they are.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Has AWD

so when a beyonder does not agree with someone they should just lash out like a child at the member they disagree with? Great sense of maturity here guys........I think those who start into personal attacks should get banned

Originally posted by MGCM
    so when a beyonder does not agree with someone they should just lash out like a child at the member they disagree with? Great sense of maturity here guys........I think those who start into personal attacks should get banned
    Ya how childish.

But wait a minute.

Originally posted by MGCM
    ^^^^^^^^^ this guy, just pathedic.......
    whats the matter, did your left hand breakup with your dick and now you upset and need to bleed all over beyond? Take a hint, beyond hates u worse than you left hand hated your nasty dick. O and I know you think it'll be alright with your right hand, but he's playing you and gunna take half your shit
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Ya how childish.

But wait a minute.

That's OK as long as it isn't directed at his stupidity. He has no problem looking down on, and calling people stupid, but can't spell worth shit or put a sentence together to save his life.

There's an old saying that applies here, "You can't fix stupid."

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by Nitro5
    Only thing I take away from his rant is that his meme misspelled fraulein and that he probably has no idea what it means.
    I see your fraulein definition, and raise you this!

Human rights in Canada 0:45 - 1:15

Originally posted by r3ccOs

you know what buttrash, I think just about 99% of us "sheeple" as you put it, will take what you interpret as a "Police State" over any Islamic state any day

Just move already to your glorious diplomatic Iran for a couple of years, and if your dilusional propoganda doesn't get you tortured and shot by the Rev Guard, you can come back and tell me how superior and free that country is.

GTFO
    Police State: a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures

---

Via BestGore.com with videos of suspect and the girls on its website.

Canadian Intelligence Agency CSIS Caught Human Trafficking Girls to Syria to Join ISIS
    When it comes to absolute, undisputed and unconditional servitude to Israel, Canada has always maintained a strong position of being second to none. It therefore should come as no surprise that the Canadian spy agency CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) would dedicate maximum of its resources to supporting an important Israeli venture in the Middle East – the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS).

What you see in the photo above are three British schoolgirls who in February 2015 were reportedly smuggled by a Canadian spy employed by the CSIS to Syria, by way of Turkey, to join ISIS.

Turkish A Haber news channel released a video of the suspected Canadian spy in the process of trafficking the girls to Syria, and identified him as Mohammed al-Rashed. The Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu was the first government official to announce that 15 year old Shamima Begum, 15 year old Amira Abase, and 16 year old Kadiza Sultana, were being human trafficked to Syria from London via Turkey, and that a person smuggling them was working for the intelligence service of a country “that is a member of the international coalition” against ISIS, but “not the United States, nor a European Union country“.

A Haber reported that 28 year old Mohammed al-Rashed was a Syrian dentist who fled to Jordan and sought asylum in the Canadian Embassy. He then traveled to Canada under the patronage of the embassy, and stayed there for a while before returning to Jordan. From there, A Haber claims to have evidence that Mohammed al-Rashed contacted a Canadian embassy official called “Matt”, who according to Turkish police sources is a British intelligence service employee. Kubilay Gülbek, a senior correspondent for A Haber, said that based on information discovered on Mohammed al-Rashed’s laptop, he smuggled 140 Britons to Syria, where he passed them on to an ISIS commander who is a British citizen.

Kubilay Gülbek also reported that Mohammed al-Rashed relayed information about people he successfully smuggled into Syria to “Matt” from the Canadian Embassy via WhatsApp. Maps of ISIS camps in Syria, and the current addresses of ISIS militants in Britain were in al-Rashed’s possession when he was arrested.

According to Turkish newspaper Star, after his arrest in Şanlıurfa, Mohammed al-Rashed told Turkish police that he worked for Canadian intelligence. Star also reported al-Rashed entered and departed Turkey 33 times between 2013 and 2015, and that photos of passports of 20 people, including the three British girls, were found on the hard drive of his laptop. Several documents containing his correspondence with the Canadian intelligence service were also discovered on the the same laptop.

After being contacted for a comment, Canada’s Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness said he “will not comment on operational matters of national security.”

Canadian Globe and Mail published a watered-down report on the incident. But don’t expect many Canadians bothering to even as little as question their “Israel first” government. CSIS has been spying on Canadians, and handing the records over to Israel more astringently than the NSA does in the USA, but while the activities of the NSA spurred outrage and pressure on the government to answer the exposes, the Canadians just took it right up the pooper without lube, and without objection.

Nothing of what ISIS does benefits Muslims, or the Islamic cultures, but it fully benefits Israel and their regional and global hegemony. ISIS has been actively promoting itself through social media, yet despite the broad wiretapping and surveillance powers of agencies like the NSA, CSIS or GCHQ, they never get caught.

Israel firster and the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper used ISIS fear-mongering to obtain support of pussified Canadians for his anti-terrorism Bill C-51, and claimed the bill is to protect Canadians and Canadian values from “barbaric cultures“. Canada is already one of the most dangerous countries in the world for journalists and activists, but Bill C-51 will give the “Israel first” Canadian government a whole set of sweeping powers to completely strip Canadians of their rights to privacy and freedom of expression. All for the benefit of the only truly barbaric culture.

Meanwhile, in Canada, the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) officers manufactured terrorist plots by molding mentally ill drug addicts to the need. If the truth behind the whole operation didn’t come out, they’d be using this foiled terrorist plot to further the likes of Bill C-51. It’s good that the plot was exposed, but ask yourself – why is it happening? Why are Canadian tax dollars and police resources being used in manufacturing threats where there otherwise wouldn’t be any?

Here’s the video obtained by A Faber filmed during human trafficking operation by Mohammed al-Rashed in Gaziantep, a Turkish province bordering Syria:
    Disillusioned sheeple like yourself will never hear of how your tax dollars are being used to recruit underage sex slave companions for the ZioAmerican ISIS terrorist.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard are the real Muslims fighting for freedom while the lowest life forms from the western world elites are orchestrating acts of genocide on a daily basis.

IRGC Brigadier General Hamid Taqavi killed by ISIS

IRGC Brigadier General Mohammad Ali Allahdadi fighting ISIS, killed by Isreali missle strike.

American Generals implicated in gassing of Syrians
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/isis-isi...=&pagenumber=2
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/isis-beh...hreadid=384942

March 19th 2015, more gassing of civilians
    Videos of Children Dying After Chlorine Gas Attack on Sarmin in Idlib, Syria

*graphic videos on BestGore.com

I see now that you were in the first US general thread that I just linked above... despite that information, you put yourself on a high horse as if Canada is some superior moral entity and Iran as associated with the ISIL. Are you really this delusional or do you have an agenda?

Originally posted by FraserB

Here is the thing though, none of your Charter rights were violated. You're singing the same tired song as others who commit crimes and have no desire to accept responsibility for their actions. I'd bet that if you followed the law and drove with a current DL that wasn't expired due to your nonpayment of fines and carried insurance as required by law, you wouldn't get “hassled”.

If you think your charter rights were violated, please tell us which ones they are.
    Section 15 - Equality Rights, based on sex and race.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 03-24-2015 at 07:15 AM.

Originally posted by GTS4tw

That's OK as long as it isn't directed at his stupidity. He has no problem looking down on, and calling people stupid, but can't spell worth shit or put a sentence together to save his life.

There's an old saying that applies here, "You can't fix stupid."
    The hypocrisy has been getting a bit thick around here lately.
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Trucks

Arash, why are you such a coward hiding here instead of fighting with your Bros in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard? Us Westerners obviously disgust you so isn't it your duty to go home? I'm sure they will be interested in your car designs.

My Ride
    '16 Tacoma TRD Sport

Originally posted by Darell_n
    Arash, why are you such a coward hiding here instead of fighting with your Bros in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard? Us Westerners obviously disgust you so isn't it your duty to go home? I'm sure they will be interested in your car designs.
    Because here he has the freedom to bitch about anything he desires without fear of reprimand or harm.

He's in a love hate relationship.

I see your fraulein definition, and raise you this!

Human rights in Canada 0:45 - 1:15

Police State: a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures

---

Via BestGore.com with videos of suspect and the girls on its website.

Canadian Intelligence Agency CSIS Caught Human Trafficking Girls to Syria to Join ISIS
    Disillusioned sheeple like yourself will never hear of how your tax dollars are being used to recruit underage sex slave companions for the ZioAmerican ISIS terrorist.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard are the real Muslims fighting for freedom while the lowest life forms from the western world elites are orchestrating acts of genocide on a daily basis.

IRGC Brigadier General Hamid Taqavi killed by ISIS

IRGC Brigadier General Mohammad Ali Allahdadi fighting ISIS, killed by Isreali missle strike.

American Generals implicated in gassing of Syrians
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/isis-isi...p;pagenumber=2
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/isis-beh...hreadid=384942

March 19th 2015, more gassing of civilians
    Videos of Children Dying After Chlorine Gas Attack on Sarmin in Idlib, Syria

*graphic videos on BestGore.com

I see now that you were in the first US general thread that I just linked above... despite that information, you put yourself on a high horse as if Canada is some superior moral entity and Iran as associated with the ISIL. Are you really this delusional or do you have an agenda?

Section 15 - Equality Rights, based on sex and race.
    So what you have is a source used by CSIS trafficking girls. Didn't see anything that it was sanctioned and sponsored by the Canadian Government.

You do know what a source is right?

A bad person in a bad organization that is willing to sell out for money. They tend to do bad things. I doubt CSIS is doing anything to help him now that he has been caught.

My Ride
    Trucks

Arash, by your own definition you are not a true Muslim. I'm shocked you can live with that. Send us pictures from the front line.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Im not religious.
    Yes I guess I am a coward because I dont see myself taking chances with my life like the IRGC vets.

Off topic...
    speaking of that BestGore website... one of their newest entries is horrific pictures of advanced breast cancer.
    What disgusts me about the west, among other things, is seeing how such a rich country like Canada (in B.C. we supposedly spend 45% of the provinces budget on health care) ranks pretty high on the breast cancer risk. 46th actually... Iran, 167th.
    So where are the brave Canadians to fight and fix this cancer plague? Better to fix problems here at home (saving Canadian females from having their breasts cut off) instead of going to places like Afghanistan to hunt for boogieman bin Laden.
    http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/c...er/by-country/

Originally posted by Nitro5

So what you have is a source used by CSIS trafficking girls. Didn't see anything that it was sanctioned and sponsored by the Canadian Government.

You do know what a source is right?

A bad person in a bad organization that is willing to sell out for money. They tend to do bad things. I doubt CSIS is doing anything to help him now that he has been caught.
    You didnt see anything because our media is not free... like our scientists who will be jailed for announcing their own scientific finds.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 03-24-2015 at 08:45 AM.

not worth my time
    Last edited by Nitro5; 03-24-2015 at 08:48 AM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

First of all your Jew label is incorrect.
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/387525/ac...s-to-the-jews/

You want evidence? let me dig into my bad of tricks and have the ZioAmerican Turkish secret service send me documents from buddies laptop after he helped 160+ brainwashed simpletons slip into Syria.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

You do understand that you being pulled over for having an expired license, a ton of unpaid tickets and no insurance isn't discriminatory right? Anyone who broke the laws you did would receive the same treatment.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You want evidence? let me dig into my bad of tricks and have the ZioAmerican Turkish secret service send me documents from buddies laptop after he helped 160+ brainwashed simpletons slip into Syria.
    I think this statement is as good of a hope as we will ever have of Arash being put on a fricken list...
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Trucks

The CSIS website is pretty cool. Have you checked it out yet, Arash?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

You do understand that you being pulled over for having an expired license, a ton of unpaid tickets and no insurance isn't discriminatory right? Anyone who broke the laws you did would receive the same treatment.
    but he is a free man of the land... free to operate a motor vehicle on roads that tax payers paid to pave and to put rules in place to ensure its safe...

but of course those "contracts" aren't recipicated so he can run anyone over and face no reprocussions as he doesn't recognize the traffic act!

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

You miscomprehended my previous posts. The car had insurance.

Originally posted by killramos

I think this statement is as good of a hope as we will ever have of Arash being put on a fricken list...
    Anyone posting in this thread probably has their own police state profile by now.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast