Quantcast
cps allegedly beat up old man in traffic stop - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: cps allegedly beat up old man in traffic stop

Originally posted by jabjab
    I've been able to see one death inquiry personally and discussed one with a close friend of mine. The first one I read was 12 years ago and the most recent one a few years ago but stated that they need to improve awareness of how to handle a drug induced behavior but also gave some BS about how they reacted in a manner that was appropriate given the circumstances.

I think if there were more diverse training you wouldn't always see things in the news of people getting beat up , shot etc by police and these are things that make it to the news, a lot of we don't hear about. So if your a police officer or a police officer in training you should get your shit together and take it upon yourself to be a good guy and train yourself instead of waiting for them to do it for you.
    So your depth of experience is 2 incidences, out of the thousands upon thousands of police encounters that have occurred Based on that you've made the vast and sweeping statement that "CPS are not well trained".

As for Gwill, stop with the "He was beaten up and not charged" it's been addressed numerous times by a few different posters now. The explanation has been given too you, accept the fact you either don't understand or that it doesn't fit your narrative so you're ignoring it, but enough
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

So your depth of experience is 2 incidences, out of the thousands upon thousands of police encounters that have occurred Based on that you've made the vast and sweeping statement that "CPS are not well trained".

As for Gwill, stop with the "He was beaten up and not charged" it's been addressed numerous times by a few different posters now. The explanation has been given too you, accept the fact you either don't understand or that it doesn't fit your narrative so you're ignoring it, but enough
    Yes, those two incidences I actually speak easily without any bias media bs cause I've had death fatality in my hands and read through it. One was from 12 plus years ago and the other one more recent. Both were drug related deaths due to excited delirium from the use of drugs and both made suggestions that awareness of how to handle the situation better is recommended. With such a lapse in time it tells me that they are handling these situations the same.

Yes there are thousands of cases out there and may think I can't make a good conclusion based on those but there are far too many incidents like this that we hear about with the same tune to it. I don't know if its getting worse or we see more because of social media but CPS haven't done much to repair their image.

Originally posted by Seth1968
    Phil,

I've got another question for you (or Traffic Cop).

Many people are fearful to file a complaint against the police. This is due to a sense of futility in going up against the "blue wall", and/or receiving repercussions such as being targeted via excessive traffic stops.

How do you think this fear originated?
    Haven't forgotten you, btw.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7