Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 87 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 77 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1875

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How dare the people try to get free aid instead of being sold free aid at exorbitant prices. Time for all the protesters to blame the Jews though. No Food for you! Food Nazis

Free the people from Hamas, and free the people from Islam.
    how about you free yourself first

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post

I guess Israel is going into Rafah now, the end in near.
    I thought Rafah was a salve for a sore tuchus.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    I thought Rafah was a salve for a sore tuchus.
    Hummus

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 423
Size:  2.79 MB
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    how about you free yourself first
    I'm not the one following an ideology that prescribes to wage war on Infidels/Kafirs because they don't want to follow said evil, immoral cult. I'm not the one following a backwards ideology where it's perfect to marry, have sex and beat a child bride. The truth will set you free.

Interview with the Son of Hamas Leader, Mosab Hassan Yousef

- Mosab Hassan Yousef is the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef. He said that the Israeli Government must finish the job in Gaza to remove Hamas from power. ...W finish Rafah, we finish Hamas

- Decades ago, Yousef was dubbed the "green Prince for his efforts to help Israel's security agency, the Shin bet, thwart terror attacks during the 2nd intifada in the early 2000s

- His sharp-tongued criticism of Hamas has been considered too controversial for some, leading to his disappearance from public activism, however the Oct 7 atrocities brought him back

- Iran's latest attack against Israel with more than 300 ballistic missiles, cruise missiles and drones was just a rehearsal. We don't know if Iran has biological or chemical weapons.

- Yousef, who converted to Christianity sought political asylum in the US in 2007 in which he published an autobiography titled "Son of Hamas". In it , he details how he became a spy for Israel, speaks about the brutal Hamas regime, and how he became disillusioned with Hamas's ideology.

- “The Islamic ideological dimension, their hatred toward the Jews, is something that we need to address. We cannot keep hiding. Every time I bring up the topic everybody just closes their ears. Even some Israelis, they don’t want to hear it,” Yousef said.

- “Most people don’t want to face the truth,” he said. “When I touch the religious and ideological aspect of the conflict, which is fundamental — I cannot ignore it — when I say Islam is a problem, many Jewish organizations say: Wait a moment, he will be considered an Islamophobe, that’s not how we want to represent ourselves.”

- Yousef approaches the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in black-and-white terms: right and wrong, good versus evil. Having witnessed the terrorist organization’s cruelty against its own members while he was imprisoned in Israel in his late teens, Yousef has taken on the task of warning people against the Islamist power that now reigns in Gaza.

- “I’m not trying to ignite a religious war because there is already a religious war,” he said. “I’m trying to turn this around by saying you cannot weaponize your Islamic, religious identity against a religious minority and expect to get away with it. I have to call them out.”
    People cite land, occupation, or colonization as the primary causes of the conflict while ignoring the fundamentalist religious aspect, “which is how Hamas is winning the PR war,” Yousef said.

- When discussing his renunciation of Hamas and abandoning his religious and tribal identity, Yousef recalled what was at stake. Entrusted with the Hamas finances at one point, Yousef had financial security, social prestige, and a well-connected Palestinian family. But to Yousef, all of it was “death.”

“You need to defy death in order to live. Suppose we do not make our peace with death… In that case, people bullying us, people trying to control us in the name of God, in the name of religion — at some point [you] have to rebel,” he said.

---> https://www.timesofisrael.com/son-of...cbo=v2-ITpxmYF

TLDR: Islam is the driving force behind the hell in this region

I'm not the one following an ideology that prescribes to wage war on Infidels/Kafirs because they don't want to follow said evil, immoral cult. I'm not the one following a backwards ideology where it's perfect to marry, have sex and beat a child bride. The truth will set you free.
    I'm seriously concerned for your mental health. Do do you need help with getting help?

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

I'm seriously concerned for your mental health. Do do you need help with getting help?
    Just ignore. It'll be easier on your mental health.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

My Ride
    *The First*

LoL!!
    #NightTrain

My Ride
    Nissan x2

How dare the people try to get free aid instead of being sold free aid at exorbitant prices. Time for all the protesters to blame the Jews though. No Food for you! Food Nazis

Free the people from Hamas, and free the people from Islam.
    I think the only way for a sane Palestinian to survive is to leave the middle east, let the death cult stay and have their Alamo and then return to build anew.

75 years of losing to Israel. Egypt shifted in stance, with Jordan soon after, and now Saudi Arabia along with other Gulf States are following suit. The Palestinians are finding their circle of friends dwindling as realities set in around the region.

Look, I am to SportEL and his looney posts, as I am to spreading peanut butter on my dick and trying to suck myself off. You'll watch me do front flips trying to get at myself, you may even be concerned that I will hurt myself, but we're both on a mission here. And hoo wee lemme tell ya, Terlet's gonna get his peanut butter.

Don't worry about me. Worry about your Muslim brothers and sisters who are the biggest victims of Islam. Worry about how your support keeps the cycle of misery going and going and going both of those within and outside said Ideology.

Sahih Bukhari 5081: (The Marrying of a child to an elderly man) Narrated 'Urwa:

The Prophet (ﷺ) asked Abu Bakr for `Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Aisha's Father was against his 6 year old daughter being married off to a 51 year old pervert, but had to relent because Muhammad was deemed the perfect example for mankind by his God aka his sock puppet God. Ain't it great to do every evil deed imaginable with your God's blessing.

UN Halves its Estimate of Women and Children Killed in Gaza

The United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) revised its child fatality figure from the Gaza war sharply downward, reporting more than 14,500 deaths on May 6 but then 7,797 on May 8. OCHA also revised downward its figure for women fatalities from more than 9,500 deaths to 4,959 deaths.

---> https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2024/05...illed-in-gaza/

It's a Genocide!!! All these stupid campus protests and those spewing nonsense for Social media clout have not idea what is collateral damage in a war, in which Hamas hides behind civilians. Weird how less than 1% is Genocide.

Still don't trust these figures from the Gaza Ministry of Truth either. The figures do not account for who are Hamas combatants or even civilians who have support for Hamas, many who were caught on CCTV camera footage killing, kidnapping and stealing.

Don't worry about me. Worry about your Muslim brothers and sisters who are the biggest victims of Islam. Worry about how your support keeps the cycle of misery going and going and going both of those within and outside said Ideology.

Sahih Bukhari 5081: (The Marrying of a child to an elderly man) Narrated 'Urwa:

The Prophet (ﷺ) asked Abu Bakr for `Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Aisha's Father was against his 6 year old daughter being married off to a 51 year old pervert, but had to relent because Muhammad was deemed the perfect example for mankind by his God aka his sock puppet God. Ain't it great to do every evil deed imaginable with your God's blessing.
    I'm just chillin man and not worried. I'm actually going to Friday prayer today if you wanted to join? Send me a pm and we'll link up. The mosque I go is very friendly and accepting of all faiths and levels of intelligence

My Ride
    Z

You gotta wonder if the fucking whackjobs still think it was worth attacking Israel
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    Blue boy

Can't believe this nutjob is still going

Quote Originally Posted by G-ZUS View Post
    Can't believe this nutjob is still going
    Definitely the pulls his pants down in a bubble tea shop in the name of truth type.

I'm just chillin man and not worried. I'm actually going to Friday prayer today if you wanted to join? Send me a pm and we'll link up. The mosque I go is very friendly and accepting of all faiths and levels of intelligence
    Accepting of Jews, Christians, and Polytheists?? Given that Allah called them all Worst of all creatures and will be in the fire of hell for all eternity (Koran 98:6), what are you talking about? Given that Muhammad destroyed all 300 Idols of the Polytheists at the Kabbah, and the Koran teaches to hate Christians and Jews and not to take them as allies (Koran 5:51), which is all one thing. The other thing is to violently subjugate those disbelievers who refuse to follow Islam.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sahih Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

So yeah, not gonna fall for your lies, your taqiyya, when the truth comes straight from your most trusted sources. You either are outing you and your mosque as Apostate hypocrite Munafiqs, or you are lying. Or you are just dumb and trust every lie your Imam tells you.

Stay Away from Islam.

The Things that would make Muhammad proud back in his day along with his sock puppet God.

All Halal in Islam, Perfect, something to strive for.

Koran 4:24 - Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess.

Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718
    I saw Abu Said and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu Said said, "We went with Allah's Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Barli Al-Mustaliq and we captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, and the long separation from our wives was pressing us hard and we wanted to practice coitus interruptus. We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that which Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come, into existence."

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

So… no one talking about how the Iranian presidents helicopter “fell out of the sky”?

lol
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Mossad Kobe'd him!

Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 77 86 87 88 ... LastLast