Quantcast
Calgary Deals and Discounts - Page 53 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 53 of 286 FirstFirst ... 43 52 53 54 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 5715

Thread: Calgary Deals and Discounts

My Ride
    '06 300C SRT8, '04 ZX6R

I would stay away from both the 32GB memory card deal and the Kootenay Medi Spa laser deal!! There are a lot of people on Red Flag deals saying the memory card one is a scam and I have read a few reviews about the Kootenay place being awful as it's owned by Zaneba Academy and it's usually all untrained people doing the treatments and they will screw you on their visits by ending treatments early, etc.

Zaneba is hidden under many different company names and they're all bad from the sounds of it, make sure you due your diligence before buying any of the laser deals!

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by Hi-Psi
    I would stay away from both the 32GB memory card deal and the Kootenay Medi Spa laser deal!! There are a lot of people on Red Flag deals saying the memory card one is a scam and I have read a few reviews about the Kootenay place being awful as it's owned by Zaneba Academy and it's usually all untrained people doing the treatments and they will screw you on their visits by ending treatments early, etc.

Zaneba is hidden under many different company names and they're all bad from the sounds of it, make sure you due your diligence before buying any of the laser deals!
    Zeneba is garbage IMO

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by Hi-Psi
    I would stay away from both the 32GB memory card deal... There are a lot of people on Red Flag deals saying the memory card one is a scam
    I read the RFD thread and a handful of people are questioning the deal. At the time of this post, DealFind has sold over 4,800 vouchers. If there's anything wrong with the deal or memory card, DealFind is very good about refunds.

I checked FutureShop and a 32GB Class 10 Memory Card sells for $55-$120.
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Sunday, November 20 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Supreme Shine - $35 for a Dripless Oil Rust Protection Treatment for Your Vehicle (Save $104 or 75% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Air Swimmers - $25 for a Cool Electronic Flying RC Fish Swimmer- Tax and Shipping Included (64% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Dr. Ho's - $50 for Dr. Ho Products Including a Neck Comforter, Magic Heat Pad and Spinal Secrets DVD with Free Shipping (57% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Smoothe Laser Clinics & Aesthetics - 4 Laser Hair Removal Sessions on Your Choice of: $99 for Upper Lip, Chin or Underarms, OR $129 for Bikini Line or Brazilian (Save $621 or 86% Off)
    - LAST CHANCE: iKon Maid Service - $49 for up to 4 Hours of Eco-Friendly Professional Cleaning for Your Home or Office (Save $187 or 79% Off)
    - HOT DEAL REMINDER: L'Amaj Beauty Solutions - $99 For One Year Of Unlimited IPL Photofacials + Anti-Aging Treatment (Save $2,401 or 96% Off)
    - HOT DEAL REMINDER: Private Places Laser & Anti-Aging Medispa - $39 For Two IPL Photo Facials (Save $551 or 93% Off)
    - HOT DEAL REMINDER: XSV 360 - $29 for a 32 GB SD Memory Card, Including Free Shipping (70% Off)
    - LAST CHANCE: Planet Beach Contempo Spa - $49 for Three Massages, Luminous Facials, and Hydro-Derma Fusion Treatments (Save $301 or 86% Off)
    - Miss Behave Boudoir Photography: $139 for Boudoir Photo Shoot with Prints or Digital Images (54% Off)
    - Shoppers Drug Mart: Save 10% Off Canadian Stamps (Until Nov 25)
    - Clearly Contacts: FREE Pair of Glasses Giveaway to new Customers (Until Nov 23)
    - Zellers: $10 Off Christmas Lights Coupon (Until Nov 24)

Protect and winterize your car with today's deal to Supreme Shine. You can get a Dripless Oil Rust Protection Treatment for only $35 $139 Value).

Check out the Air Swimmers video on my blog. This thing looks super cool. Unfortunately, the wife wouldn't let me buy one

Today's your last chance to take advantage of th iKon Maid Service deal. This deal is a hot seller. At the time of this post, they have sold over 690 vouchers.

Clearly Contacts is giving away free glasses again. This giveaway is for first time customers only. Enter the promo code "FIRSTPAIRFREE" at checkout to take advantage of this deal.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Monday, November 21 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Big T's BBQ and Smoke House - $20 for $40 Worth of Barbecue, Ribs, Steaks, Chicken and Drinks (50% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Dani's Green Clean - $45 for a Professional Eco-Friendly Cleaning of Your Entire Home (72% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: National Golf Academy Dome - $17 For 1 Hour Of Golf Simulator Time Including Golf Clubs (51% Off)
    - LAST CHANCE: Contour Memory Pillow - $39 for 2 Large Size Contour Memory Foam Pillows + Covers (Save $221 or 85% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Widgetlove.com - $139 for an Android Laptop or Tablet with Free Shipping (Save $260 or 65% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Advance Laser And Tanning - $19 For A Microdermabrasion Treatment (Save $111 or 85% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Exclusive Cleaning - $79 for a Complete Interior and Exterior Window Cleaning (Save $271 or 77% Off)
    - LAST CHANCE: Koncept Autoworks - $39 for a Complete Interior and Exterior Car Detailing Package, Oil, Lube and Filter Change and a Multi-Point Inspection (Save $161 or 80% Off)
    - CalAlta Auto Glass: Windshield-Chip Repair or Replacement (53% Off)
    - The Chocolate Gift - $15 for $30 to Spend on Chocolate (50% Off)
    - Build A Bear Workshop: Friends & Family 25% Off Your Entire Purchase Coupon (Until Nov 23)
    - Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic: 30% Off Merry Monday Online Sale Promo Code (Nov 21 Only)
    - REMINDER: Entertainment 2012 Book: 20% Off Plus Free Shipping (Until Nov 21)

There are a lot of great deals today.

DealFind has a $20 for $40 Worth of Barbecue, Ribs, Steaks, Chicken and Drinks at Big T's BBQ and Smoke House. I've ate at Big T's BBQ a lot of times and highly recommend the restaurant. They are conveniently located on Crowchild Trial right across the street from McMahon Stadium.

Today's your last chance to take advantage of the Koncept Autoworks deal. At the time of this post, they have sold 575+ vouchers.

I found a 'Build A Bear Workshop' coupon that will save you 25% off youe entire purchase! The coupon is valid until Nov 23.

Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic are having a Merry Monday sale today where you can save 30% Off your entire purchase. This is a 1-day only sale (Monday, November 21, 2011) and is available online only. To take advantage of this sale, enter the promo code MERRY30 at checkout.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Tuesday, November 22 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning - $79 for a Complete Furnace and Duct Cleaning for Your Home (Save $81 or 51% Off)
    - VERY HOT DEAL: Rivage Medi Spa - $199 for 1 Year of Unlimited Laser Skin Tightening Treatments on Unlimited Body Parts (Save $7,801 or 98% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: XSV 360 - $34 for 12 Original Oral-B Precision Clean Toothbrush Heads. Includes Taxes & Free Shipping (Save $86 or 72% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Tania Medispa - $35 For A Manicure, Pedicure and A 60 Minute Massage Of Your Choice Performed By An Registered Massage Therapist (Save $100 or 74% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: LiveItNexus.com - $15 for a Pair of Touch Screen Compatible Gloves with Free Shipping (63% Off)
    - HOT DEAL EXTENDED: National Golf Academy Dome - $17 For 1 Hour Of Golf Simulator Time Including Golf Clubs (51% Off)
    - HOT DEAL REMINDER: Big T's BBQ and Smoke House - $20 for $40 Worth of Barbecue, Ribs, Steaks, Chicken and Drinks (50% Off)
    - CanvasPop - $19 for a 8x10 Gallery-Stretched Canvas, or $39 for a 16x20 Canvas, Each with $30 Gift Card Toward Next Purchase (76% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Yuva Aesthetics & Wellness - $120 for Acne and Anti-Aging Treatment Package (Save $530 or 82% Off)
    - Smart Set: Scratch & Save 20-50% Off Your Purchase
    - AVEDA: 20% Off Aveda Products Friends & Family Sale (Nov 25 Only)
    - The Children's Place: 20% Off Everything Holiday Sale (Until Nov 23)

Hot Pepper Furnance & Duct Cleaning is offering a complete furnance and duct cleaning for your home for only $79. We're currently having our basement renovated so I'm going to purchase this for when it's finished since these vouchers don't expire.

Rivage Medi Spa has a deal for 1 year of unlimited skin tightening treatments for only $199 on unlimited body parts.

XSV 360 has 12 Original Oral-B Precision Clean Toothbrush heads for only $34, this also includes taxes and free shipping.

Smart Set has a limited time offer where you'll get a scratch and save card for your purchase. This is a instore event so you'll recieve the card at the time of purchase.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

UPDATE: DealFind has reduced the price of the Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning deal from $79 to $69. If you have already purchased the deal, DealFind will automatically credi you the difference.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Wednesday, November 23 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Silk Hair Salon - $49 for a Haircut, Wash, Blow Dry, Style, Conditioning, Your Choice of Partial Highlights or Colour with an Aveda Experience, Including Tea with a Hand, Scalp, and Shoulder Massage (Save $200 or 80% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Riverside Golf Centre - $20 for Five Buckets of Golf Balls on the Indoor Driving Range (60% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: CalgaryonCanvas.com - $49 for a 16"x20" Museum Gallery Wrap "Photo on Canvas" + a Level 1 Retouch (Save $99 or 67% Off)
    - GECOprints: $19 for $40 Worth of Personalized Greeting Cards, Photo Albums, Calendars and More (52% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Lasting Impressions Health And Beauty - $19 For A Wash, Cut, Style, Blow-Dry, Deep Conditioning Treatment and Scalp Massage (73% Off)
    - HOT DEAL REMINDER: Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning - $69 for a Complete Furnace and Duct Cleaning for Your Home (Save $91 or 57% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Blanc Cosmetics - $49 for a 30-Minute In-Office SpaWhite Teeth-Whitening Treatment or Take-Home WhiteICE Teeth-Whitening Stick (75% Off)
    - ScanDigital: $40 for $100 Worth of Photo & Video Digitization Services (60% Off)
    - Staples: $13 for a Custom Deluxe 11-inch by 17-inch Calendar (55% Off)
    - Sport Chek: Black Friday Event - Save up to 60% Off (Nov 22-28)
    - Apple: Special One-Day Black Friday Shopping Event (Nov 25 Only)
    - IKEA - Calgary Wacky Wednesday Deal of the Day (Nov. 23)

Silk Hair Salon is offering a Haircut, Wash, Blow Dry, Style, Conditioning, Your Choice of Partial Highlights or Colour with an Aveda Experience, Including Tea with a Hand, Scalp, and Shoulder Massage for only $49. Plus, on top of everything you get, these vouchers never expire.

You can still practice your golf skills during the cold winter months. With Riverside Golf Centre's deal, for $20, you'll receive five buckets of golf balls on the indoor driving range.

Sport chek will be having a Black Friday event, you'll save up to 60% on regular priced items and there's free shipping for orders of $99 or more.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Thursday, November 24 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Dedicated Painters - $59 for Professional Interior Painting of 1 Room in Your Home or Office (Save $226 or 79% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Kefi Greek House and Ouzo Bar - $25 for $50 Worth of Steaks, Fresh Seafood, Souvlaki and Drinks (50% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: KM Toys Online - $27 for a 32GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card Including Taxes And Shipping (73% Off)
    - VERY HOT DEAL: Merle Norman Decadant Salon & Day Spa Quarry Park - $99 for Unlimited Microdermabrasion for One Year and One Glycolic Peel (Save $1,901 or 95% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Nellie's - $15 for $30 Worth of French Toast, Pancakes, Bacon and Hamburgers (50% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: The Secret Basket Ltd - $19 for $50 Worth of Baskets, Stocking Stuffers & More (62% Off)
    - LAST CHANCE: Big T's BBQ and Smoke House - $20 for $40 Worth of Barbecue, Ribs, Steaks, Chicken and Drinks (50% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: All in 1 Home Solutions - Eco Friendly Housecleaning. Three Options Available. (Save $121 or 71% Off)
    - Wicked Chili: $19 For $40 Worth of Authentic Indian And Hakka Cuisine and Drinks (53% Off)
    - Aluminum Planet - $35 for $75 to Spend on Denim (53% Off)
    - Future Shop: VIP In-Store Sale (Nov 24 Only)
    - GAP: Black Friday up to 60% Off Everything Sale (Nov 24-27) + Extra 20% Off Your Purchase (Nov 24 Only)
    - Air Canada: Black Friday to Cyber Monday 15% Off Promo Code Sale (Nov 24-27)
    - Lids: Black Friday to Cyber Monday Online Offers (Nov 24-28)
    - American Eagle Outfitters: Black Friday Sale - Take an Additional 40% Off Your Online Purchase (Until Nov 26) + Free Shipping (Nov 24 Only)
    - Express: Black Friday Starts Today! 40% Off Everything In-Store & Online (Until noon on Friday)

Dedicated Painters is offering interior painting of one room in your office or home for $59. If you're thinking of doing any renovations in the future, you might want to pick up a voucher since they don't expire.

Kefi Greek House and Ouzo Bar has a deal for $25, you'll get $50 worth of food and drinks.

Merle Norman Decadant Salon & Day Spa Quarry Park is featuring one year of unlimited microdermabrasion and one glycolic peel for only $99. There is no expiry date on this voucher as well.

Lids has a 40% off offer that will end tomorrow at noon. You can get the promo code off my blog for your online purchase.

In light of Thanksgiving in the U.S. today, there are a ton of companies who are taking part in Black Friday. Most of these sales start today so make sure to visit my blog for the deals. Happy shopping everyone!

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

DealFind has just reduced the price of the 'Dedicated Painters' deal from $59 to $49.

Today is your last chance to take advantage of the Big T's BBQ deal. The deal is a very hot seller. At the time of this post, they have sold over 2,000 vouchers.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Any idea which place has/will have the best 'Black Friday' for getting an iPad 2?

I know Staples will be $50 off all iPads tomorrow only...just want to see if anyone knows of anything better (and didn't want to start new thread).

TIA.

My Ride
    KTM

Originally posted by toyboy88
    Any idea which place has/will have the best 'Black Friday' for getting an iPad 2?

I know Staples will be $50 off all iPads tomorrow only...just want to see if anyone knows of anything better (and didn't want to start new thread).

TIA.
    I was wondering the same thing. I googled Ipad2 + black friday and apparently some flyer was leaked. They were talking about Apple discounting it possibly $60.00. Likely order online rather than going to the store. However if I could collect airmiles or some other incentive that would be nice to.

figured it out
    Last edited by Stunt66; 11-24-2011 at 10:30 PM.
    Originally posted by 89coupe

LOL, $95 for two sounds pretty damn cheap to me. Is this not including any drinks or something?

Are you guys all students on a budget or something?

My lunch tab is that much for two people.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by Stunt66
    how does the lids one work? i managed to get it to work once but now it says your order does not meet the criteria for this promotion
    If you're referring to tonights 40% Off sale, here's all the fine print from Lids website

"LIDS is celebrating BLACK FRIDAY with our Friends and Family discount! Get 40% off your purchase of $50 or more on lids.com and lids.ca starting TONIGHT! Offer is valid Thursday, 11/24 at 7:00pm eastern and expires Friday, 11/25 at 12:00pm eastern. Use the code LOVELIDS at checkout. Starting 12:00pm eastern on Friday, you can still get 25% OFF online by using the code LIDS25. This offer expires Friday, 11/25 at 11:59pm eastern. These offers are NOT valid on clearance and cannot be combined with other discounts."

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by toyboy88

TIA.
    Apple products rarely go on sale so $50 off an iPad 2 is very good.

You might want to also check out Apple's Black Friday sale: http://www.calgarydealsblog.com/2011...ck-friday.html

Good luck!

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Friday, November 25 Deals:

- Black Friday Calgary Shopping Sales (Nov 25)
    - VERY HOT DEAL: Soma Advanced Skin & Body Therapy - $189 for 1 Year of Unlimited Laser Hair Removal Sessions on 4 Body Parts of Your Choice (Save $4,911 or 96% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Derma Vital - $199 for One Luxury Facial a Month for 7 Months, Including Deep Cleansing, Chemical Peel and More (Save $656 or 77% Off)
    - VERY HOT DEAL: Derma Care Services - $199 For One Year Of Unlimited Laser Hair Removal On 3 Areas Of Your Body (Save $3,301 or 94% Off)
    - LAST CHANCE: XSV 360 - $29 for a 32 GB SD Memory Card, Including Free Shipping (70% Off)
    - HOT DEAL REMINDER: Merle Norman Decadant Salon & Day Spa Quarry Park - $99 for Unlimited Microdermabrasion for One Year and One Glycolic Peel (Save $1,901 or 95% Off)
    - LAST CHANCE: Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning - $69 for a Complete Furnace and Duct Cleaning for Your Home (Save $91 or 57% Off)
    - Kananaskis Helicopter Tours - $129 for a 20-Minute Rockies Heritage Helicopter Tour and 60-Minute Wilderness Snowshoeing Adventure (50% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Advanced Hypnotic Solutions - $39 for One 90-Minute Hypno-Therapy Session with a Certified Hypnotherapist (Save $121 or 76% Off)
    - Southern Alberta Historic Sites: $22 For The Experience Southern Alberta History Travel Family Membership Pass Valid For One Year At The Remington Carriage Museum, Lougheed House (50% Off)
    - Nubare Laser & Skincare: $75 for Éminence Organic Skin Care Biodynamic Facial (50% Off)
    - Big T's BBQ and Smokehouse: $15 for $30 to spend on food (50% Off)
    - Walmart Canada: Black Friday Sale (Nov 25-27) + Cyber Monday Online Exclusives (Nov 28)
    - Banana Republic: Black Friday Sale - Save 40% Until 1PM In-Store or 25% Off After 1PM Online(Nov 25 Only)
    - The Source: Canadian Black Friday Sale (Nov 24-27)
    - Entertainment 2012 Book: Thanksgiving Weekend Sale - 30% Off All 2012 Books & Free Shipping (Until Nov 27)
    - La Senza: 50% Off when you Spend $100 In-Store Black Friday Sale (Nov 25 Only)
    - Dell: Black Friday Weekend Event - Save up to 60% Off! (Nov 25-27)
    - Sears: Black Friday 4-Day Weekend Sale (Nov 24-27)

Today is Black Friday! I posted a ton of Black Friday deals on my blog. To make things easy, I've organized and sorted all the Black Friday deals in this blog post. I'll be updating the blog post all day long whenever I find a new deal so please check back often. There's a couple great deals so don't miss out!

Today is your last chance to take advantage of the 32GB Memory Card and Hot Pepper Furnace & Duct Cleaning deal. Both deals are hot sellers. They've sold over 9,000 Memory Cards and 1,000 Furnace & Duct Cleaning vouchers.

My Ride
    M3P

51" TV for $500. damn..

Seems to be in stock at all Walmarts

Anyone tried to book the duct cleaning deal? I submitted my request online 3 days ago with no call back, and called again yesterday, and haven't heard anything about booking the duct cleaning.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by cornelius85
    Anyone tried to book the duct cleaning deal? I submitted my request online 3 days ago with no call back, and called again yesterday, and haven't heard anything about booking the duct cleaning.
    I purchased the duct cleaning deal, but haven't tried booking an appointment yet. They've sold 1,200 vouchers so they're going to be busy. They have an "A" rating with the BBB so you're working with a reputable company. My advice is to be patient and wait to hear back from them or to try to book an appointment in a couple weeks after the crowd dies down a bit.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

I just updated the Black Friday Calgary Shopping Sales (Nov 25) with the following Black Friday sales:

- Forever21: Black Friday Weekend Sale. Buy One, Get One Free. Available In-Store and Online (Nov 24-26).
    - Best Buy: Black Friday Save up to $60 on all iPad 2 (Nov 25 Only).
    - Future Shop: Shop Now Save Big Sale. 3-Days Online In-Store & Online (Nov 25-27).
    - Staples: Black Friday Sale - $50 Off iPad 2, 10% Off All iPods + More (Nov 25 Only).

Page 53 of 286 FirstFirst ... 43 52 53 54 63 ... LastLast