Quantcast
Recovered stolen red honda civic - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Recovered stolen red honda civic

My Ride
    2000 Honda Civic Si

Thumbs up Recovered stolen red honda civic

So pretty much after a month has gone by my car has finally turned up. the good news, its still driveable and fixable but half of the front bumber on it is pretty much gone, paints scratched up the fenders might be cracked too and the inside of the car is pretty much trashed. iwent to pick it up on new years eve out of the impound but they stole the insurance and registration out of the car so we haven't had a chance yet to thouroughly look through the car to see what else may be wrong with it.

we'll be takin pics of it soon so hopefully they will be posted in the next couple of days.

My Ride
    2009 Elantra Touring

Good to hear you got it back. I hope its not too bad.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Happy to hear you got it back...hopefully the insurance side of things gets resolved quickly...
    ...@therealarifjina...

Default Re: Recovered stolen red honda civic

Originally posted by Honda girl21
    So pretty much after a month has gone by my car has finally turned up. the good news, its still driveable and fixable but half of the front bumber on it is pretty much gone, paints scratched up the fenders might be cracked too and the inside of the car is pretty much trashed. iwent to pick it up on new years eve out of the impound but they stole the insurance and registration out of the car so we haven't had a chance yet to thouroughly look through the car to see what else may be wrong with it.

we'll be takin pics of it soon so hopefully they will be posted in the next couple of days.
    Maybe you'll find something interesting when you search through your car. My buddy had his civic stolen a few years ago, and he ended up buying a new car. Then the police found it and let him check it out and get anything that was his before they sent it to auction. Well, he just grabbed up the books and such that were in there without really taking a good look. Later, when he was going through the stuff, he came across a journal that had all these strip clubs and times. Turns out a stripper had been driving around in his stolen car. After he found that, he was glad that his insurance had already written it off and he had a new ride.

Thats good you got it back !
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride

haha, glad do see that the city police can be usefull sometimes

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Good to hear you go tit back.

whoa lint thats messed up haha, dumb stripper.

My Ride
    2000 Honda Civic Si

thanx guys, i don't think any strippers were in my car but there were a whole bunch of empty cooler bottles so these were girly boys as well they also left me with a book on baby names as well as about 5 different license plates stolen from other cars so i guess they were doing lots of crime in my car as well.

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

At least you got your car back?

Is it possible to get it fixed or is it gonna have to be written off?

My Ride
    2000 Honda Civic Si

it's fixable, and driveable but since the cops took their sweet ass time recovering my car, the claim for my insurance might have gone through so i might not even get my car back.

thats awesome that you got your car back. I was pissed when someone stole my wallet, i couldnt imagine if someone stole my car

My Ride
    Model S

just out of curiosity, why do you even want it at this point? wouldnt you rather write it off and just take a new one? sounds like itll be expensive to fix

or am i missing something?

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Good to hear that u got your car back, hopully things will go better for u guys from now on.... (from what i heard last time its been shitty). i tried to look for J at his work but appearly his on "vacation".... w/e, good to hear that u got the car back, but i still dont think u should take it back, just go for a new ride, Ad told me he should have something for u so...... lets see what comes up~!~~~~~

Vince

My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5

I would tell the insurance to take the recovered car, and give me money for a new one. I dont think I could ever drive my car again, especially if it was gone for that long... it'd just feel so wierd!

My Ride
    2000 Honda Civic Si

if i get my car back then the insurance should be paying for everything to be fixed and then i'd get a coutesy car to drive around, but if i go out and get a new car then i have to deal with all the BS of finding a car and getting a loan and not having a car to drive in the mean time cause i've already used up all of the money my insurance gave me towards rental cars. besides i miss my car and now that i've seen it i just want it back. even though it may be weird driving it i would only be worried about stupid people stealing it again