Harper goes Full Retard. Canadian CF18's to Ukraine - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Harper goes Full Retard. Canadian CF18's to Ukraine

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Haper goes Full Retard. Canadian CF18's to Ukraine

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Not cool. I imagine we're starting to be viewed as a country willing to mobilize our military (as it is) for offensive campaigns. I do NOT want the world perception of Canada to be akin to that of the United States.

I realize the situation in Ukraine is shitty. But if this is to help them out in their civil situation, I say we should keep our forces out of it. And if it is to help out against Russia, that's just asking for trouble. Either way, I don't agree with it - or ANY international military intervention next to protecting our country in the event of direct threat against us... which is not something Russia has even begun to demonstrate.

My Ride
    Has either 2 or 4 wheels

It was at the request and support of NATO.

We are part of NATO and as such are required to support their initiatives based on the agreements. We can choose to break the agreements, but that is a whole other can of worms.
    Signature..... I ate it!!

posturing like little kids. Its not like NATO is going to war with Russia unless they want 10,000 nukes turning 1/2 the planet into a lake of glass. Western nations are on the wrong side of history on this one and they look more and more like a bunch of morons as they keep pressing the issue.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Sending fighter jets = bringing stability to a situation we don't understand in a place where we don't even speak the language.

Politician talk makes me lol.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Great.....can no longer wear my Canadian flag when travelling, as we are no better than the USA at this point with this bullshit. I wish some countries acted out of their own interest, instead of doing what the USA wants.

Used to be that you could have a Canadian flag and people wouldn't automatically assume you are american just because you are white, that trick is out the door.

Originally posted by eblend
    Great.....can no longer wear my Canadian flag when travelling, as we are no better than the USA at this point with this bullshit. I wish some countries acted out of their own interest, instead of doing what the USA wants.

Used to be that you could have a Canadian flag and people wouldn't automatically assume you are american just because you are white, that trick is out the door.
    Canada is just another US state now. It's not like when it really matters we don't just do what the US wants anyway. Harper sucks US cock like it was going out of style. The majority of idiotic laws and policies Canada has adopted since 9/11 is solely due to US pressure and bowing down before our masters down south.

My Ride
    Acura Lexus

Politics? Support the US? Get Keystone approved? lol or am I out to lunch. Mother Russia can not be defeated.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 02:32 PM.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Read more into the article. Harper sure is a russophob, trying to act big and all too. It's funny that NATO and EU/UN all condemn Russia for having it's troops on the boarder and keep saying that Russia is a threat and escalating a crisis, and then they go and get all armed up themselves, only escalating the situation themselves.

So why do they think Russia is acting like it is in the first place....because of NATO and their interests getting closer to their boarder......to de-escalate the crisis...NATO decides to increase their troops and get them closer to Russia's boarder...makes sense

My Ride
    Nissan x2

This is going to be a treat, sending our upgraded 70s era jets with questionable EW against a modern Russian air defence network. Flying around acting tough is one thing, but I know that our jets would be decimated if fighting broke out. Our pilots are one of the best in the world, but our equipment is fucked.

Originally posted by eblend
    Read more into the article. Harper sure is a russophob, trying to act big and all too.
    I love the name calling as well. How Putin is an idiot, psychopath, thug LMAO. That perfectly describes western governments to a T. Putin would probably score 100 points above Harper on any IQ test. Not to mention he'd kick his has in a fight

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Canada is going to go hard because Russia has been trying to make land claims in northern Canada.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Canada plans to invade Syria: Revealed

The pro-Israeli government of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is making diplomatic and military preparations for military intervention in Syria, leaked documents show.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04...-invade-syria/

Co sponsors of terror. The money for the coup supporters is a declaration of war itself.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04...-invade-syria/

Co sponsors of terror. The money for the coup supporters is a declaration of war it self.
    You god damn idiot, even if we wanted to we couldn't invade Newfoundland let alone a country half way around the world.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Silly civilian, this is a Zionist occupied government, if shit hits the fan you can bet Canada will be one of the first countries issuing a draft.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-17-2014 at 02:45 PM.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Silly civilian, this is a Zionist occupied government, if shit hits the fan you can bet Canada will be one of the first counties issuing a draft.
    Maybe they'll draft you to use as cockpit armor on jutes' CF18
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

My plan is to shave my mustache, dress as a women and flee into the bushes to live as a caveman then to get drafted and give blood for world domination aspirations.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-17-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 02:32 PM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Well Putin is taking everything like fat kid in a candy store, you have to stop it. You need to at least show a bit of force before the talk.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast