Quantcast
British man arrested for ‘killing’ German man filming his young daughter - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: British man arrested for ‘killing’ German man filming his young daughter

Default British man arrested for ‘killing’ German man filming his young daughter

My Ride
    Trucks

Can't say I wouldn't react the same way.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

One down.

Really, I'd do the same. I'd just do it in a less obvious place.

Nobody touches my kid.

My Ride
    This and that.

Killed him with his bare hands sounds like. Now that's something.

Should get a medal , saved thousands in court costs.

I'd say you've got some serious emotional problems if you'd kill someone for filming on an ipad in a restaurant.

My Ride
    is wild

Originally posted by FixedGear
    I'd say you've got some serious emotional problems if you'd kill someone for filming on an ipad in a restaurant.
    said someone who has no kids, obviously more then simply filming.

Reasons why Drumheller area wouldn't make a good race track venue...

Originally posted by Agera_56
    My wife likes to shop but, I'm sorry, Drumheller isn't going to cut it in that regard (sorry guys, but honestly, if she's happy, I'm happy).

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by FixedGear

I mean, I've got no problem with one less pedo in the world, but he just killed a man with his bare hands in front of his daughter, for reasons she probably doesn't even understand. And now he likely won't be there to watch her grow up.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

I mean, I've got no problem with one less pedo in the world, but he just killed a man with his bare hands in front of his daughter, for reasons she probably doesn't even understand. And now he likely won't be there to watch her grow up.
    For sure. Not much good for his daughter now that he's going to be locked up for some time. To me that's just as fucked up as what the victim was doing. One less creep on Earth and one less violent fuck running free, one more little girl without a dad. I couldn't imagine not being there for my daughter.

What makes anyone think that the people who programmed the Ipad and phones aren't doing the exact same thing - just anonymously.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31296188

Got a Samsung HDTV with a "voice activated" remote control? Guess what? If your TV is hooked up to the internet, there is a good chance your every word is being recorded and stored somewhere. Not only that, but Samsung states that they share the information with "third parties" and does not hide the fact that they listen in.

NSA does have the right to hijack a phone camera as well as tap your conversation.

HDMI ethernet return channel? Yup, you guess it, someone can actually watch what you are surfing for or watching on TV as you use it or type it.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-10-2015 at 12:08 AM.
    Cocoa $8,000 per tonne.

Hard to say how you'd react in the same situation unless you're a Dad.
    Last edited by englishbob; 02-10-2015 at 12:17 AM.

You can't treat pedophiles. It sounds like the guy got what he deserved and that the dad should walk,......... after taking anger management classes.

My Ride
    G6

I don't think the German deserved to die over it... As much as I'd like to see these pedos vanish, we still have a system of law which tells us we can't just randomly go around killing people. Did he "prevent some kid from being attacked?" We have absolutely no clue, never will, and therefore there is no way to justify this murder. British guy deserves what he gets.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Originally posted by Feruk
    I don't think the German deserved to die over it... As much as I'd like to see these pedos vanish, we still have a system of law which tells us we can't just randomly go around killing people. Did he "prevent some kid from being attacked?" We have absolutely no clue, never will, and therefore there is no way to justify this murder. British guy deserves what he gets.
    Yeah, but it's Beyond where you have people who like to flex their nuts when it comes to commenting about how they'd defend their family.

Anyone who responds with anything less than seriously maiming / killing perp / being in a room with them with a 2x4 is less of a man

Remember, anything less makes you not worthy.

#Beyond2015

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by englishbob
    Hard to say how you'd react in the same situation unless you're a Dad.
    I WOULD NEVER. The victim was filming his fully clothed daughter in a public space; at no point was she being physically harmed or even knew what the fuck was going on. All he had to do was call the cops. Now he gets to sit in jail because he's a hot headed violent idiot who can't control himself.

I mean vigilante/mob justice taken to the extreme.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

First I read this thread and thought "Yah I would hurt a guy who was molesting my daughter"..

Then I read the news story Clem24 is right. Just call the cops.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Yeah exactly, that's going to stay with her now for the rest of her life. I would have just grabbed his ipad and thrown it on the ground and busted it up and then punch him in the head a couple of times, call it a day.

glad to see it only took 12 hours for beyond to come to its senses

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by clem24

I WOULD NEVER. The victim was filming his fully clothed daughter in a public space; at no point was she being physically harmed or even knew what the fuck was going on. All he had to do was call the cops. Now he gets to sit in jail because he's a hot headed violent idiot who can't control himself.

I mean vigilante/mob justice taken to the extreme.
    Agreed, filming in public is legal, although pretty uncouth and dickish especially with children. However, if you literally beat a man to death over it, jail is probably a place you need to be.

I'll admit to being pretty voyeuristic.

There is that one channel "The Frame" I like to watch, it has beaches full of people, flowers, ocean waves, forests, and cities bustling with people.

All high res, 99% of the time without the awareness of the people being watched.

When they get to the subway station, its like holy ^&*% thats a lot of people.

The last time I heard someone got killed for taking a picture was an aboriginal tribe that had barely met "civilized" society. And xenophobes, I hear Rob Anders might take a swipe at you if you take a picture without asking first. Middle eastern religions, also a little sticky on the privacy.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 02-10-2015 at 10:41 AM.
    Cocoa $8,000 per tonne.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast