Quantcast
My god, my car attracts so much attention from the CPS - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: My god, my car attracts so much attention from the CPS

My Ride
    Type S

Default My god, my car attracts so much attention from the CPS

Leaving Cowboys, I was driving and was completely sober. I parked in the Impark right across from the hot dog man, and pulled out south on 5th. Went under the bridge, and this Probe in front of me slammed on his breaks for the light so I stopped fine behind him. Cop SUV was behind me. Once the light turned green, the cop was like right on my ass. I knew he was pulling me over.

Once the far right lane cut off because of parked cars, he pulls me over. My plates haven't been changed over because of some bullshit ticket error, but I'm getting it done today. Anyways he gives me a following too close ticket, $172.

Like fuck...wow. What a loser, I wasn't even following too close, this Probe just locked him up at the light on 10th Ave/5th Street.

Whatever...this will be simple as hell to get tossed outta court. But my god, I've never seen so much attention around my car from cops at night.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

well what do u expect??...18 yr old male and brand new 04 rsx type s?? haha j/k

How can you POSSIBLY expect and sympathy from Beyond after your drunk driving thread?

My Ride
    TRD Pro

wheres the ban stick when you need one
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

My Ride
    2009 SWP STi

You must drive like a real punk..............and ya i feel no sympathy.

My Ride
    Highlander

Default Re: My god, my car attracts so much attention from the CPS

Originally posted by RSX.04
    Whatever...this will be simple as hell to get tossed outta court. But my god, I've never seen so much attention around my car from cops at night.
    Crap you certainly are cocky...I hope the judge gets a record of your recent tickets and charges when you go into fight it...I hate people who get ticket after ticket after ticket and still come on beyond whining like a 2 year old expecting to get sympathy from everyone. SUCK IT UP PRINCESS, if you drive like an ass, you best believe you'll get some tickets

PLease for the love of god drive you and your car off a cliff.

The CPS cant find you there. Ever wonder if cops are on Beyond reading your threads?

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Hate to break it to you. If you have to slam on your brakes because he did, YOU are following too close.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Default Re: My god, my car attracts so much attention from the CPS

Originally posted by RSX.04
    Leaving Cowboys, I was driving and was completely sober. I parked in the Impark right across from the hot dog man, and pulled out south on 5th. Went under the bridge, and this Probe in front of me slammed on his breaks for the light so I stopped fine behind him. Cop SUV was behind me. Once the light turned green, the cop was like right on my ass. I knew he was pulling me over.

Once the far right lane cut off because of parked cars, he pulls me over. My plates haven't been changed over because of some bullshit ticket error, but I'm getting it done today. Anyways he gives me a following too close ticket, $172.

Like fuck...wow. What a loser, I wasn't even following too close, this Probe just locked him up at the light on 10th Ave/5th Street.

oh God...there is no way he could have done that to you...the nerve of the Calgary Police Service to pick on you...

I mean you have done nothing wrong right??...A DUI...ooooo like thats a big deal...and following too closely...pffft...what a waste of your time and my taxes hey??

Cry me a river losah... If it were up to me...I would have cut your car AND your license in half...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    2002 Toyota Corolla

i'm willing to bet that you definately changed your story so it sounds like you weren't following too close, but you were probably right on his ass driving like a prick. it seems like you are that kind of person.

If I recall correctly, weren't you and your friends involved in a near 4 car sequential rear-ender back when you had your probe? And you all blamed the truck driver for "suddenly slamming on his brakes".

Your DUI thread made me think less of you, but now this shit again. Man..... stay the fuck off the roads for everyone's safety, and your own. Then maybe you won't be coming on here posting more "Fuck the CPS" type threads.

My Ride
    Skateboard

I never had an issue with my RSX-S. Maybe if you weren't driving around like Mario Andretti you won't get all this heat.

You should take back your rsx-s and get yourself a late model dodge minivan, grey. Then try to drive somewhat normal and you will be fine.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I have yet to get pulled over and I have a HUGE wing. *Knocks on wood*

My Ride
    TRD Pro

so let me get this straight, You have had your car since october 24th right? and you havent changed over your plates from your probe yet? Your real fucking smart buddy

Tell your parents to stop buying you cars and go back into school to learn some fucking common sence.
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

How are you STILL driving? You might think you would learn a lesson from your last stupid incident......

My Ride
    A big red Taco, '99 4Runner

You do realize that, just because the engine revs to 8900rpm, doesn't mean that you need to drive around everywhere at the top end of the rev r ange?

Being cut off by your former vehicle type while driving home from cowboys = karma
    Michael Scott: "Do I want to be feared or loved? Um... easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

My Ride
    Acura 1.6 EL

Originally posted by toyboy88
    well what do u expect??...18 yr old male and brand new 04 rsx type s?? haha j/k
    itz kinda true in my area .. though i was bothered more wen i had my moms 92 camry .. now i drive a 00 EL n cops dont bother meh as much? isnt that a tad fuked?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Moron...drivers like you that do stupid things and then whine about it are the most annoying people on the planet. If I were a cop, and I read the crap you post, I'd be looking for any excuse to pull you over, too.

Quit your whining and just go away.
    Last edited by BerserkerCatSplat; 11-05-2004 at 02:30 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast