PDA

View Full Version : Spray Painted

I_M_Insane
09-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Okay, I am so royally pissed. Attack my garage, fine I really wouldn't care, but they bloody well attacked my Grandpa's car in my back yard. We have it because we are driving him around since his Heart Surgery.

Why the hell do they do this crap? I hate my neighborhood. Good old "Foretnam" =).

But, besides my ranting, does anyone have some good ideas for getting spray paint off of cars. It's a fricken new one too.

Also, any one heard of stupid kids tagging stuff up my alley (it's a reach but I can try)?

So, if you can give me your best ideas I would be really grateful.

Thx

I_M_Insane:banghead:

Def_3
09-01-2005, 09:05 AM
so your car and garage got spraypainted? what neighbourhood?

I_M_Insane
09-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Car and neighbors garage actually, and they did another garage down the alley too. Errg, Forest Heights, right next too Forest Lawn (Death trap). This used to be such a nice community too.

Supa Dexta
09-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Paint reducer on a soft rag will take it off, unless it's a lot of it... I'd get to it soon too... good luck...

:)

snowboard
09-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Just get a huge scary dog like most people in that neighbourhood, leave him in the back yard on a chain that lets him get to the fences, feed him only steaks and teach him kids are bad.

90Tegra
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
^^^ if the dog bit the kids wouldn't the owner of the dog get charged? or is it allowed since they were tresspasing

dufferson
09-01-2005, 02:54 PM
teach him to eat kids instead.

Zero102
09-01-2005, 04:18 PM
If the dog eats the kids, there will be nobody to press charges....

I_M_Insane
09-01-2005, 06:36 PM
I like the dog idea, but knowing my luck rat poison weiners would show up in the pen. Thx for the paint reducer idea.

I ran over to Augie's autobody near 32nd and Edmonton Trail. They were great. They used a mild paint reducer like suggested and wiped it right off, and it was easy since we got it done asap.

The guys there were so nice too, they didn't even charge me, so I said thanx with Beer, is there any other way:angel:

But, the little buggers who did this waited till we left this morning and did this before I got back. This may not sound amazing, but I left at 6:15 and got back at 7:15. Little shits just happened to come along at the right time. They hit some garages too. But, I think they were on their way to school and probably will reuse that route, so, I might keep my eye out for dumbasses with paint on their hands (it's a bitch to get off of skin). I wonder if they'll piss themselves if a screaming me (banshee like hehehe) came at them with a camera and bat. Ahhh, I can wish, But I think I'll stick to my garage roof and a car nearby to run the little fu*kers down with. Heehehehehe, ahhh I can dream.

Thx again every one. Feel free to come up with more ideas for keeping the buggers away, I've also had two smashed car windows thx to them.

Later

Supa Dexta
09-01-2005, 06:43 PM
More than welcome for the tip.. Good to hear it worked for you... heres hoping theres no repeat!...

:thumbsup:

ricosuave
09-01-2005, 10:29 PM
a product out there called 'graffitti remover' spray can fix up your problem

BerserkerCatSplat
09-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by ricosuave
a product out there called 'graffitti remover' spray can fix up your problem

:werd: You can pick it up at Home Depot, it's right beside the Goo Gone, Goof Off, Varsol, Laquer thinner, that section.