PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: My results as of Sept 1st.

Wildcat
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
here are my summer results as promised. This is from the end of school in early may as of now at Sept 1st. (less than 4 months)

Before: (at roughly 209)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/925099/Picture042.jpg

After: (now at 242)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/925099/Picture015.jpg

for refrence; im 6'3" and 20yrs old.

Wildcat
09-01-2005, 02:55 PM
a couple more after shots; no leg shots cause theyre white and hairy :D . take my word for it that i have legs too. :D

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/925099/Picture012.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/925099/Picture017.jpg

jaysas_63
09-01-2005, 03:01 PM
lol nice work........lets put it this way, i wouldn't fuck around with you :rofl:

~Leah~
09-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Good job Tyler, keep up the hard work.

1-Cent
09-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Shoulders, chest and lats look improved bro good work :thumbsup:

If I were you I'd work on the bi's and tri's a little more as your shoulders seem to over power them greatly, some deadlifts for the lower back wouldn't hurt either, over all great progress, keep it up!

Going to cut now or whats your plan?

Davetronz
09-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Why did I open this at work...
Why did co-workers laugh...
Why....?

craigcd
09-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Nice results!

What does your work out consist of?

What does your diet consist of?

Craig

Carfanman
09-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Davetronz
Why did I open this at work...
Why did co-workers laugh...
Why....?

Are you the new office homo now?

cman
09-01-2005, 09:24 PM
nice results!!!! are you planning on toneing now or continuing to build like a madman?

kaput
09-01-2005, 09:30 PM

Wildcat
09-01-2005, 09:59 PM
arms are definetly my weakest point. i dont plan on competing for like 4 years, im only 20! :D but when i do, ill show up a freak. as for dieting ill only start probly 14 weeks out from a competition 4 years from now. which will be good because i hate dieting and have a daily dairy queen and KFC fix. :D

thanks everyone for the great comments and support! makes me want to train even harder!

LUDELVR
09-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
arms are definetly my weakest point. i dont plan on competing for like 4 years, im only 20! :D but when i do, ill show up a freak. as for dieting ill only start probly 14 weeks out from a competition 4 years from now. which will be good because i hate dieting and have a daily dairy queen and KFC fix. :D

thanks everyone for the great comments and support! makes me want to train even harder!

Good results thus far man. I remember seeing you pull up to a meet one time and you looked like a stick!;) haha :rofl:
You bouncing in Leth?

Wildcat
09-02-2005, 04:10 AM
^ya, at roadhouse :thumbsdow

BloodBaneZXY
09-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Really nice delts, chest and lats. Got a wicked V-taper startin up, arms are lagging a bit, but still impressive nonetheless!

hockeybronx
09-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Great job Tyler.

After creating my own goal thread earlier, I was looking forward to seeing your progress as it goes.

Obviously you are an example of what committment combined with knowledge can do, even around hectic schedules of school and work.

I'd say great job:thumbsup: hows your girl like the progress? :thumbsup:

Oh yeah...

Originally posted by Wildcat
but when i do, ill show up a freak

^Best attitude ever!:thumbsup:

grampafunk
09-10-2005, 10:41 PM
what are your stats on the big three...very impressive..especially at 20!! wow!

pinoyhero
09-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Nice work looks like you've put on a bunch of weight without getting fat. Congrats

cman
09-11-2005, 12:56 PM
what exercises did you use for your shoulders and back?

Wildcat
09-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by cman
what exercises did you use for your shoulders and back?

in no particular order;

Shoulders:

military press w/ smith machine
dumbell press
standing laterals
rear delt machine flys

Back:

lat pull downs or chin ups
bent over rows w/ smith machine
cable rows w/ independant handles
close grip rows w/ olympic bar and weight at one end
deadlifts

traps are also included with back;

dumbell shrugs
machine shrugs

Beachgirl
09-15-2005, 02:23 PM
I have a suggestion. By the way, nice work.

I use to compete a few years ago, I'm aware of the hard work and dedication involved so congrats to you!

As far as your age, 20 is still a young body, once you hit 23-24 you'll pack on the mass no doubt, your starting platform is awesome.

To lean out try a 5 day split. Starting with legs, when you start your routine with legs your metabolism will carry on high throughout the week and you'll notice gains from your following workouts, you will also notice you're sweating a ton more.

The following day do chest, the next arms, the next shoulders, and last back.

If you want to gain with arms you need to push them to complete exahaustion, till you feel as if you're going to puke. When your last curl doesn't even make it all the way up. Try supersetting, a tri workout, to a bi workout and so on. Pyrimiding is always a good way to gain as well.

With my men clients I notice the most gains when they do preacher curls for their warm up set for bi's.
Then I have them do cross over curls, hard to explain, they're for the exterior of the bicep, tons of weight, till exhaustion. The following sets are on a slightly inclined seated bench, elbows in tight squeezing the bench between their arms, so as when they curl up the barbell heads towards the side of the shoulder, not up infront. Again, untill exhaustion, and again the most weight possible.

Sorry for the novel, if you ever need any pointers just ask.

1-Bar
09-15-2005, 02:51 PM
congrats man...hard work and self disipline does pay off :thumbsup: