PDA

View Full Version : Almost died today...

Kobe
09-01-2005, 07:39 PM
I was heading South on Deerfoot today at around 7:55am.. right before the mckenzie turn off..

There is an Enmax truck on the right lane, going about 110, I'm going 110, in the middle lane... the trailer on the back of his truck starts swerving left and right, I slow down to about 50 becuase it was going crazy... The trailer falls off bamm, right into my lane, I had to stop in the middle of deerfoot and go around it...

Missed me by no more then 20 - 30 feet...

The Enmax driver, starts pulling a U-turn in the middle of deerfoot, and its the last I saw of him...

I didn't know what to do, and I have Vibe 98.5 on in my car, so the first thing I did was call them :rofl: and tell them about the trailor.. :rofl: :rofl:

Fuck I was just in shock.. If i was 20 feet closer, my car would be toast....

gen2teggy
09-01-2005, 07:44 PM
i was watching over you

shakalaka
09-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Damn man. Just think yourself as really lucky. Glad that you are alright. Could have ended up a lot worse then that.

Kobe
09-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Damn man. Just think yourself as really lucky. Glad that you are alright. Could have ended up a lot worse then that.

I know, If i tried to pass the truck, or even if i was going about 60km/h still.....

All morning at work I couldn't stop thinking about it...

CryoCarnage
09-01-2005, 09:40 PM
is there a thread with pictures for this? i could of sowrn i saw one.

Carfanman
09-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Holy shit...

Good to hear your ok.
I cant believe he just drove off, you would think he would stop for a sec, even if he cant put it back on (obvioulsly). He should have pulled over, called the cops, and waited for them to come. Better yet, he should have braked once the trailer started swerving...

crazydriver
09-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

The Enmax driver, starts pulling a U-turn in the middle of deerfoot, and its the last I saw of him...

From that, i think the truck driver turned back to collect his lost trailer.

Anyways, glad to know you're ok Kobe, it must have scared the shit out of you

rice_eater
09-03-2005, 01:09 AM
shiet...normally i dont post in threads like these but damn man, good job on keeping your ass out of trouble

tapout
09-03-2005, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
i was watching over you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

v8killah
09-03-2005, 01:12 PM
mmmmm wonder why he didnt have chains? fucking idiot

three.eighteen.
09-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by v8killah
mmmmm wonder why he didnt have chains? fucking idiot

:werd: chains are a total must-have