PDA

View Full Version : If you were caught in anarchy, would you...

rage2
09-01-2005, 08:40 PM
With all the insanity happening in New Orleans, I'm curious about human nature. Don't have to post your answers, this will be an anonymous poll. Imagine you were in New Orleans right now, or somewhere that's in total anarchy. Cops lost control. Chicks are walking around helpless. Would you commit rape?

Please be honest with this poll. Don't be a jackass and say yes to sound like a jackass, only respond YES if you would do it.

Kobe
09-01-2005, 08:45 PM
I dont see how you would get pleasure out of it...
I'd be freaked out about the dead bodies, but after you might get used to them...

GingeRRRBeef
09-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
I dont see how you would get pleasure out of it...
I'd be freaked out about the dead bodies, but after you might get used to them...

I don't think rage was talking about necrophilia :dunno:

Ben
09-01-2005, 09:02 PM
No thanks.

Pillaging and whatnot would come accross my mind, however rape, thats just wrong no matter what the situation.

Carfanman
09-01-2005, 09:04 PM
No. I can joke about it now, and say hell yes, that'd be awesome, easy poon, but I know that if I was in that situation, I wouldn't even consider it, I'm not that kind of person. It would be cool to steal a gun though, and shooot the bloody rapist S.O.B.s

Gurpy
09-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Hell no, forcing someone to have sex...I don't understand how anyone could get pleasure out of that, it'd make me want to vomit...hell, the stories make me want to vomit. I would, however, pillage and get revenge on some people :D

JordanLotoski
09-01-2005, 09:06 PM
rage man.....someone get your password, what kinda thread is this..lol

one thing i would do is loot...not for anything other then shit to keep me and my family alive..i dont blame 90% of these people for stealing shit, its the guys that are taking Tv's or whatever else they can to benifit from this disaster.

Carfanman
09-01-2005, 09:08 PM
1 yes, 16 no

I'd be interested to know who posted yes, and if they were serious, or just being an ass, and I'd also like to know if all the NOs, are telling the truth, although I'm sure most are.

rage2
09-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm just curious how there's so many rapes going on in new orleans right now, so thus I made this poll to see if there is ANYONE that would do it. How are we different than new orleaneans?

JordanLotoski
09-01-2005, 09:15 PM
we are canadians...not americans..theres your diff.

Carfanman
09-01-2005, 09:16 PM
^I dont think most people can give a truly honest answer until they are in that situation, although after you have hardly eaten for a few days, How do you even have the energy to fuk?

Carfanman
09-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
we are canadians...not americans..theres your diff.

Thats the stupidest post ever if you're serious. You think there arent any canadian rapists? Until it happened, I doubt most people would have thought it would be that much in the states, either, you can't know what people will do in that situation, when they will have no repercussions. I will bet you anything that almost the exact same thing that is happening now would happen in certain parts of canada as well if there was temporary anarchy.

l8braker
09-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Stupid question.

Next.

JordanLotoski
09-01-2005, 09:21 PM
i didnt say that did i? but ill bet u dollars to dounuts my friend that it wouldnt be to extent it is there.

Xtrema
09-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Calgary's population is too sparse and most are middle class. Only very small portion are in the slums. So it'll be peaceful.

Same couldn't be said about Toronto. They have denser population and higher percentage of immigrants, also higher number of African immigrants. Not that I'm racist but refer to the South Afician Rape gang in U.K. and all over Africa. Their upbringing may not provide as much restrints as say someone born and educated here.

If you remember Indonesia riot a few years back, lots of Chinese population got raped too. By angry, uneducated peasants. So I believe education is key here.

Personally, I say no. It's not something I can live with. Plus random poon = AIDS. And if it's anarchy, I'll be too busy watching over my family, friend and my back. Sex would be last thing on the mind.

But if my familiy is harmed or killed, I'll probably snap and no guarantee what I'll do.

tictactoe2004
09-02-2005, 12:47 AM
man thats just wrong... nasty... some people are just fucked. with all the shit going on down there the last thing they should have to worry about is that bull shit.

403Gemini
09-02-2005, 01:19 AM
i dunno, i guess its just my nature, but id want to help as many people as possible.

when 9/11 happened i wanted to fly down there just to help people :(

this rape is BULLSHIT. they shoudl send in the army and kill on sight anybody committing rape.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-02-2005, 01:41 AM
If it were anarchy, and I saw I saw someone raping someone, I'd fucking kill them. :guns:

BigShow
09-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl
If it were anarchy, and I saw I saw someone raping someone, I'd fucking kill them. :guns:

Oh yea, are you sure about that? How would you go about killing them?

BerserkerCatSplat
09-02-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by BigShow

Oh yea, are you sure about that? How would you go about killing them?

There are a million ways to kill someone. I could shoot him in the face. I could cut his throat. Heck, I could sever his spine and leave him a living vegetable. What kind of a question is that? :dunno:

Proyecto2000
09-02-2005, 07:49 AM

There are a million ways to kill someone. I could shoot him in the face. I could cut his throat. Heck, I could sever his spine and leave him a living vegetable. What kind of a question is that? :dunno:

:rofl:

sputnik
09-02-2005, 08:02 AM
No to rape.

But YES to "comforting" all of the scared ladies in "my" downtown loft full of goods from Walmart!

(editted for engrish)

Khyron
09-02-2005, 09:06 AM
I didn't answer because while I can say sitting at my desk I wouldn't, I dunno what monster I'd turn into given dire conditions. But I'd like to think I wouldn't.

As for Canadians not raping, that's retarded. A guy at my old work and another passerby caught a vagrant raping a woman in the back alley of our building and held him down till cops came - this was at 9pm. And another girl was gang raped in the middle of a downtown parking lot while people walked by. And that's WITH an active law force.

Khyron

D. Dub
09-02-2005, 09:11 AM
I would BBQ and eat the rich. :nut:

Xtrema
09-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
No to rape.

But YES to all of the comforting all of the scared ladies in "my" downtown loft full of goods from Walmart!

Best answer

Celica TVS3
09-02-2005, 09:25 AM
I wouldn't but i'm sure there is a very small minority of people in this city that would - but their work would be broadcast on CNN 24/7 "Calgary Rapists Terrorize City Women".

sabad66
09-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Track all the people who say yes and report them to the cops lol.

Carfanman
09-02-2005, 09:53 AM
to MIWYFSHOT:
It 100% percent depends on the neighborhood, not on the country.

I'm sure that if it happened in my neighborhood, it would be a ton less, but in New Orleans, were I understand its more of a poor, slum area, you have a lot more street trash who would do this. And if it happened in Calgary ( I dont know anything about Calgary, so I'm saying this under the assumtion that its not a slum area), you would probably have less rape, but in a poor, slum area of Canada, it would be happening all over the place.

Originally posted by sputnik
But YES to all of the comforting all of the scared ladies

Dont you mean "comforting"? WITH quotes?
As in, I know you were just traumatized (sp?) by being forced to have unwilling sex, so how about I make it better by letting you have willing sex now?

:rofl:

I personally always thought that totall anarchy would never be able to last long, because you'd have a group of people get together, start imposing rules, and defending the people there. I just always thought thats the way humans are. I'm suprised you dont have any citizens who dont currently have families to take care of, getting guns and shooting all the rapists and murderers, and then tying them up or something. I can't say for sure, but I think thats what Iwould do, and as I did it, I would hope to get more people to support me, and join me, until I have a mini civilian-army.

Mad$ella
09-02-2005, 09:57 AM
IIIIkkkkessss!

NO NO NO NO NO

Morals people...

Loot maybe, rape... NO NO NO:thumbsdow

bundi
09-02-2005, 10:32 AM
who the hell would think about hunting for sex when the gun stores and dealerships are abandoned :P

I can assume that I wouldn't rape, but I would probably wreck a lot of shit.. I'm not a very pleasant person to be around when I'm hot and thirsty.

Xtrema
09-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Apparently, rape is such a problem in South Africa, they are coming up with these devices:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/controversy-in-south-africa-over-device-to-snare-rapists/2005/09/01/1125302683893.html

canadian_hustla
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
^

DAMN that would hurt.

:(

good idea though, and when all the rapists go to get it surgically removed - they would have to explain how they got it on them in the first place (and hopefully get arrested for it)

/////AMG
09-02-2005, 12:15 PM
No fucking way.

I don't see the difference why people would rape in a normal day or in chaos like they are in now. What give anyone the right to rape just because their city is destroyed, what the fuck are they getting from it other than pleasure? There is no difference why a person would rape anyone anyway.
It's fucking useless. They think they can do anything now just because they can loot and shit.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow To those Americans

You should hear half the shit ppl think of Americans NOW in the U.K. and the world. The things people say my work would piss any American off. But it’s their own damn fault for doing what they are (other than looting). But it's true… all Americans will be generalized like everyone in New Orleans now; they are showing how they can go down to a low level for no apparent reason. They should be showing everyone how to get back on their feet, not think it's the end of the world, fuck it.

Carfanman
09-02-2005, 12:23 PM
^^I'd be interested to know what people are saying.

Can you give some examples?

QuasarCav
09-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Nope, I would have an easier time killing someone for food than raping someone for pleasure.

403Gemini
09-02-2005, 11:42 PM

:werd:

GQBalla
09-03-2005, 03:11 PM
hell no!!!
if i was living in New Orleans right now i would probably out lootin too!
ahahah cept i wouldn't let my girlfriend go out by her self and what not and i would be carrying a gun since i live in america i can get one easily!!!

AJL
09-03-2005, 03:25 PM
If I was at the Super Dome, instead of waiting there I would start walking. Aquire a gun or weapon for my own protection and start walking out of the City. Find food and water as you go.
Do what YOU need to survive.

403Gemini
09-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by AJL
If I was at the Super Dome, instead of waiting there I would start walking. Aquire a gun or weapon for my own protection and start walking out of the City. Find food and water as you go.
Do what YOU need to survive.

thatd be the best plan. there are plenty of spots on the borders of the city that are offering help.

i would NOT wait around in a place where people are killing one another cause theres no order.

AJL
09-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Exactly.
Instead of sitting there in a supposed "hell" with no air conditioning, food, running water, rats, feces etc Help yourself! Dont sit on your butt and wait for people to help you.
Everyone says that it is to hot outside to go anywhere... well with no air conditioning in the Super Dome its not much better then outside.
And dont tell me you cant walk around because the city is drowning in water. If the buses can get to and from the Super Dome, people can to.

szw
09-03-2005, 03:53 PM
What would you guys loot first if something were to happen in Calgary?

Weapon_R
09-03-2005, 04:00 PM
I'd hit up the walmart and get food, water, clothing and a gun with lots of ammunition from the shooting gallery..

szw
09-03-2005, 04:19 PM
I'd try to procure a gun and ammo as well, and since the shooting gallery is the only place I would know to get a gun, I'd assume it would be pretty busy/dangerous since a lot of others would probably be doing the same. I think I'd come on beyond and try to find out where else I can get a gun :)

403Gemini
09-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by szw
What would you guys loot first if something were to happen in Calgary?

id say we all meet at beyond meet chinook spot, travel together like marauders and siege a gun shop first, then storm a walmart, secure it, and live happily ever after until saved :D

in a disaster like that, id want to be around as many people as i trust as possible, and 90% of the people on beyond seem pretty mellow :)

DannyO
09-03-2005, 04:44 PM
I dunno who is telling the truth, but I can honestly say I most definately would not, and I'm not lieing as I don't give a shit what other people think of me, I dunno how someone can rape, I do blame it on upbringing and education, not race or nationality, but I would be one for looting for food and water, a gun and knife would be one of the first things I acquire to protect myself and my family which would and always should be number 1 priority, I also know I wouldn't think twice about killing someone to protect myself and family as I would do it today if needed, and if I saw ANYONE raping someone I would make them pay with there life, maybe I'm just fucked in the head, but people who could rape or do similar things just don't cross my mind as something that should be allowed to live, put me in charge of the prison system and tomorrow 50% of the people would be dead depending on what crime they commited.

This is just my opinion and view of things, maybe I am messed in the head as I hold most animal life above human life, someones gotta look out for the defenceless little ones.

stevieo
09-03-2005, 04:49 PM
i'd get weapons, guns, hatchets whatever need be to protect myself and my love ones.

then go all ultimate warrior on a wal-mart, superstore, safeway, co-op and get as much food and water and such as possible to keep my family alive.

then goto a hardware store and take as much shit as possible to build nice defence in the house

turning all mideval andshit ahha.

I seriously think in times of chaos and crazy anarchy of world disasters peopel will go abouts doing what they need to do to survive. the 'human nature' that most of us don't show will be brought out and it will become a time of 'survival of the fittest'

and no, i wouldn't rape anyone. i'd probably go ballistic on some dude who thought it would be okay. i'd seriously just come from behind and hit the mother fucker in a head with a hammer and let the hammer sit in his skuill while i plaster him with nails and screws that I took from the hardware store.

dDUB
09-03-2005, 05:13 PM
i dont understand this thread

this is the worst poll ive ever seen.. what did this sprout from?.. what made you think of making a thread about rape during anarchy?

i dont understand why all the rape is happening and shit and people arent being helped

on a side note

is it just me or are only black people left stranded in new orleans?

DannyO
09-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by dDUB

is it just me or are only black people left stranded in new orleans?

Well its not that its cos there black, its because a large amount of the population is black, and the fact that alot of them are not well educated and live in poor areas, so they can't get out as well as the people who have money to leave and go elsewhere.

Wildcat
09-03-2005, 06:02 PM
does this question apply to girls too? lol :rofl:

first thing to come to my mind if i was in that situation would be how to get the fuck outta there asap, not trying to see how many homeless chicks i can pound. gigiddy gigiddy allll riiighht...

szw
09-03-2005, 06:09 PM

what did this sprout from?.. what made you think of making a thread about rape during anarchy?

i dont understand why all the rape is happening and shit and people arent being helped

AJL
09-03-2005, 11:26 PM
around 2/3's of the New Orleans population is Black. It has NOTHING to do with racisim.

dDUB
09-03-2005, 11:50 PM
if 2/3 of new orleans population is black why is 2/3 still in new orleans?

AJL
09-03-2005, 11:55 PM
if 2/3's of new orleans population was still there that would mean there are around 550,000 people still there. I dont think so...

rc2002
09-04-2005, 01:52 AM
put me in charge of the prison system and tomorrow 50% of the people would be dead depending on what crime they commited.

:werd: They should have the death penalty for a lot of things - especially rape. Rape is a crime that is on the same page as murder in my books. Why the hell should I pay tax money to feed and support these fuckers in prison?

I think rapists should be tied down and raped with a big ass stick covered with sandpaper until they die. Then their body should be thrown into a dumpster somewhere. So far in my life, no one I know has been raped, but I know that I wouldn't feel like justice has been done if the rapist got housed in a jail somewhere with a bed, washroom, three square meals a day, clothing, and every other luxury, bar freedom.

tapout
09-04-2005, 02:41 AM
to the dirty fucks who said yes to the rape in the poll. i hope you die you sick mother fucker you bastards need to be stoned to death or public hanging :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

Primer_Drift
09-04-2005, 03:41 AM
I'd bust out my homemade tank and go on a rampage, but I've got standards too.. I wouldn't go around raping and pilaging like a bloody pirate. If anything I'd go looking for people committing crimes and beat them down Punisher style. :guns:

Rapists deserve to be raped in turn.... by elephants.

dooman24
09-04-2005, 09:13 AM
no man..
raping girls.. during a disaster or not..
is WRONG.. hha my moral wouldn't let me do it..
that's just wrong.. you're suppose to go and safe youself and your family.. not going around humping some girl you don't even know while she's beating/scratching the hell out of you..

rice_eater
09-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by AJL
if 2/3's of new orleans population was still there that would mean there are around 550,000 people still there. I dont think so...

well with 300000+ in texas alone, thousands dead in the city or still waiting evacuation, and tens of thousands more evacuated to other states, then yeah 2/3 is about right

Carfanman
09-04-2005, 04:58 PM
The only reason I'm against the death penalty for rapists and other people who do horrible shit is because, the courts aren't always correct. If you get wrongly accussed of rape and get electrocuted, then if a year later your found innocent, to bad. But if you get thrown in jail, then when (if) your found innocent, you get out, and at least you didnt lose ALL your life.

I also think rape is worse than murder. I've seen murder on tv, doesnt affect me (thats not to say it wouldn't in real life). But the first time I saw a rape on tv, I felt traumatized, had trouble sleeping for a couple of days, and it still comes back to me every once in a while, and makes me feel like shit.

Also, I think rape is worse because its not always painfull, but its humiliating, makes you feel, dirty, and used, and violated, and you have to deal with it for the rest of your life. Murder is painfull sometimes, but then its over, and you dont feel violated, which I think is worse than pain.

doublepostwhore
09-04-2005, 06:37 PM
^ umm how did you watch someone get raped on tv?

You sure you werent looking at some obscure american porn?

How would you know what it feels like to be murdered or to murder someone?

Carfanman
09-04-2005, 07:29 PM
I saw someone get raped in a movie, it wasnt real, but it bothered me more than the murders I've seen in movies.

Who said I know what its like to be murdered or to murder someone?

I never said anything about what it's like to murder someone, and all I said about being murdered was that it's over and doesnt bother you afterwards and its not humiliating. How can you challenge that?

Once your dead, you cant be bothered that you're dead, because your fucking dead!!

And how can you be humiliated about being dead, once your dead? You cant! Your fucking dead!! Maybe the way they killed you is humiliating, but thats not he actuall murder that humiliated you. The actuall act of taking your life cant humiliate you, because your fucking dead!!

Do you get it now?

szw
09-04-2005, 10:14 PM
carfanman, please consider killing yourself.

AJL
09-04-2005, 11:00 PM
id go "boondock saints" on alot of people.

Redlyne_mr2
09-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Id form a vigilante army, throw on a Punisher shirt and hunt down anyone who posted yes to this poll.

Carfanman
09-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by szw
carfanman, please consider killing yourself.

Uhhh.... NO?

Fluidic
09-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Rage I know you can check the members who voted for either yes or no in the poll. Anonymous poll; far from it.

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Id form a vigilante army, throw on a Punisher shirt and hunt down anyone who posted yes to this poll.

I think most of us here are moral people. I question who voted YES, maybe it’s worth some money to someone out there (scary). I myself chose no for obvious reasons. I have seen the affects of rape on people. It's a horrendous situation to be in. Thanks to whoever made me (not a god believer) that I’m in warm, dry Canada.

Carfanman
09-06-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm willing to bet that most if not all the ppl who voted yes were just bullshitting and trying to be funny. Anyone who really would do it wouldnt say so on an internet forum, even if it was supposedly anonymous.

403Gemini
09-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

:werd:

Originally posted by AJL
id go "boondock saints" on alot of people.

haha ill get the aequitas tattoo you can have veritas

finboy
09-06-2005, 05:14 PM
noway in hell, i might go drive my car through something, but rape? fuck no

JordanEG6
09-07-2005, 08:46 AM
i day no for 3 reasons:

1. its immoral and very wrong, especially in this kind of situation.
2. there are people in need, family to take care of, food to find..or loot :rolleyes: to help bring the best out of a terrible situation.
3. i'll probably be fucking hungry, i'd rather eat than have sex :D

but if a chick decides to throw herself at me, then why not?! :bigpimp: :rofl:

but seriously, a big NO to rape.

TheBenzo
09-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Wooops! I said yes, but I meant no. Why the fuck would anyone rape anyone anyway? Ive got box at home... violate someone? No way. :thumbsdow My B is way hotter than the ghetto shit that b rollin around anyway. Rage, change my vote. was seriously accidental.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-07-2005, 06:14 PM
what scares me is the 11 (I mean 10, nice hand-eye co-ordination, Benzo. ;) ) people that voted "yes." What the hell is wrong with these people? :dunno:

Carfanman
09-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Read my last post

BerserkerCatSplat
09-07-2005, 07:51 PM
^True, some would do it to be funny, but there's always that chance they're being honest...:(

GTS Jeff
09-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
I'd bust out my homemade tank and go on a rampage, but I've got standards too.. I wouldn't go around raping and pilaging like a bloody pirate. If anything I'd go looking for people committing crimes and beat them down Punisher style. :guns:

Rapists deserve to be raped in turn.... by elephants.

Sweeet I'll man the rocket launchers...

If I were caught in that sorta shit, I'd try to find a place to stay that's far from the action. Some place where I don't need to keep night watches and shit.

TheBenzo
09-08-2005, 10:51 AM
I would drive to Japan.. with a home made bridge... that floats.. but you can still drive on. With guns for the sharks that try to eat my EDM benz. I would pack only sushi and pho. So I could get used to eating azn food for a long time. I love pho-shizzle.