PDA

View Full Version : Who watched Smallville tonight?

CRXguy
02-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Just finished watching. I'm hooked now!:D

Anyways, for the ppl who watched tonight's episode, what was the song that was playing at the beginning in the cave? I've heard it before, but don't know the name of the song.

gpomp
02-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Good show. Been watching it since it came out. Got all the eps on VCD.

Superesc
02-05-2003, 01:41 AM
Clark should ditch that Lane girl, man she's totally too much to handle, seem like the controlling high maintainance type.. He should just go with that easy going girl (the other journalist?).

szw
02-05-2003, 02:21 AM
duncan can you get me all the soprano eps on vcd?

any of you guys been watching kingpin?

Stratus_Power
02-05-2003, 02:23 AM
ive only 1,2,3,4,5,10 of season 1 of Smallville.. something i found on the campus network!! really like the! hopefully i can finish the rest of the season and move on to season 2 next week D:

gpomp
02-05-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by szw
duncan can you get me all the soprano eps on vcd?

Er, just go rent them at Blockbuster...

szw
02-05-2003, 02:43 AM
bastard!

BigBearWest
02-05-2003, 03:51 AM
Kingpin is a cool show for sure.

Hakkola
02-05-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by szw

Kingpin is amazing!!!!

Smallville is pretty sweet, I like it, I didn't watch the first season because I thought it'd be gay.

max_boost
02-05-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
Clark should ditch that Lane girl, man she's totally too much to handle, seem like the controlling high maintainance type.. He should just go with that easy going girl (the other journalist?).

Very insightful, I never knew you were a expert in relationships! :D

Anyway, I didn't know you watched smallville? haha

Freak, pisses me off.....everytime I think Clark and Lana are going to hit it off, something happens! Argh! haha:banghead:

I'm gonna buy the smallville soundtrack when it comes out!:thumbsup:

600cc's
02-05-2003, 01:06 PM
third watch is the best

spyguy
02-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Freak, pisses me off.....everytime I think Clark and Lana are going to hit it off, something happens! Argh! haha:banghead:

it won't happen so don't expect it to happen...remember all the superman comics and movies...they don't get together, he gets lois ;)

m@+CH
02-05-2003, 01:57 PM
haha yeah man
haha Cloe looked pretty bad ass on the show!! haha
lana was cute as always!!! too bad clark scrwed things up with her.... hmm maybe i can step and swip her off her feet

Superesc
02-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

hahahaha don't try to anaylsis this ! All I see is this whiny bambi, always need someone to help her out because of her Family problems, Dead BF, psycho stalkers, etc etc etc. Whin Whin Whin, damn have she thought how much trouble the dude has gone through for her??? NOOOoooo... Leave her to the wolfs that's what he should do!

CRXguy
02-05-2003, 06:06 PM
So uh.....anyone know what song was playing at the rave?:D

Lana's so hot!!!!:drool:

dj_honda
02-05-2003, 06:28 PM
bt feat m. doughty- never gonna come back down

i watched it as usual....i was hooked since i saw kristin on edgemont and heard she was gonna be on the show.....:thumbsup:

Troy
02-05-2003, 06:58 PM
yeah me to awsome show seen ever episode lol and lana is veryyyy hot

Kanok8
02-05-2003, 09:14 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
I missed 'Smallville' again!!!!!
It's always good to see Mrs. Kreuk...heck, it's not like she wasn't the reason that I started watching 'Smallville' anyway...but at least now I like it because of the characters and the storyline....really, I do....

Hakkola
02-05-2003, 10:00 PM
ohh hey, whoever has the episodes if you watch them again and by chance see Clark buy a hotdog from a stand tell me which episode it was, my gf said she was the vendor in that episode.