PDA

View Full Version : Windshield smashed...

~Leah~
09-02-2005, 05:26 AM
Yep, what a glorious nite. I wasn't even going to drive. Went to Cowboys, parked at the boot, right on the edge of the parking lot, like, in the back, but by that ramp, the spot closest to where you come in, figured I'd be in full view, no problem. Go in at 10:30... come back at 1 to find my hood dented in, footprints on my hood and my roof... and a foot and a cement rock have been put through my windshield. Whole thing is demolished. Just what I needed this week.

Supa Dexta
09-02-2005, 07:23 AM
God damn, what the hell are people thinking... I had my car out not 2-3 days after a fresh paint job a few years ago, I was actually sitting in it, and some fuck runs up the hood over the top and down the back!.. I jumped the fuck out, and started yelling and he was SCARED, judging by how fast he took off.. I used to run track and am still pretty fucking fast and I couldn't get this guy over a few blocks.. Worst part was he was bare feet from the marks on my car! so his feet must have felt good in the morning, it's all the good I got out of the whole deal, hoping he died from cutting his foot on glass or something... hah
Best of luck with catching him (bars usually have cameras around the perimeter) and with the repairs
:)

dooman24
09-02-2005, 07:34 AM
ouch...
sad to hear..
why would people dot hat.. that's what i don't understand..
are you covered byt he insurance?
i mean like.. nm.. people are just retarted these days..

~Leah~
09-02-2005, 08:49 AM
I'm not gonna go through insurance... it's a 250-300 job, which isn't bad... but it sort of is when I need to pay tuition and rent :thumbsdow

BubbaSTi
09-02-2005, 09:05 AM
So you have a dented hood and a smashed windshield and it is gonna cost 300 max? Damn I hate owning a Pontiac sometimes. I just got my windshield replaced and that alone is 200 plus when I had to get a new hood, it was about 400 painted. THAT is hard on a students budget, although I understand where you are coming from. I never take my car out to clubs or places at night, simply because I don't want it to get keyed or broken into. And I have a bonestock 99 Grand Am.

I just take my GF's 97 STRATUS out. Kind of a cool and fun car to drive actually...

Phy
09-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Wow... that really blows. What's wrong with people?

Seriously, they should teach it in kindergarten or first grade, make it a Curious George book. "Curious George Fucks With Another Man's Car And Gets Brained With A Shovel".

Raz
09-02-2005, 09:13 AM
this is why we need electrified cars people!!! :D

Sorry to hear about the vandalism, people suck ass and should all be shot.

~Leah~
09-02-2005, 10:34 AM
The dent in the hood isn't huge, and honestly, I already have a POS, I really don't care about that... I'm just getting the windshield replaced and thats it.

Carfanman
09-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Wow, thats crazy, sucks to hear, good luck getting it repaired. Maybe you'll even catch the fucker!!:guns: :whipped: :banghead:

Originally posted by Phy
Seriously, they should teach it in kindergarten or first grade, make it a Curious George book. "Curious George Fucks With Another Man's Car And Gets Brained With A Shovel".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:
Common sense 101

Mr. Burns
09-02-2005, 10:39 AM
:banghead: I hate people.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Phy

:rofl: :rofl: That just made my morning!

Kaos
09-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Ahhh, the joys of going to a club.
Drunkin idiots.
good luck with the windshield!

method
09-03-2005, 12:37 AM
I hate this city sometimes.

Seanith
09-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by method
I hate this city sometimes.

:werd:
I won't drive my car to the bar if i ever even go... the bars themselves are another story entirely.

AcuraTl
09-03-2005, 10:20 AM
i dont like driving/parking ANYWHERE after 10... let alone a club...hope everything goes well...maybe the surveilance cameras caught who did it?

AJL
09-03-2005, 12:05 PM
wow thats brutal, I would be so mad even if it was my "beater"

Did you at least have have a good time at Cowboys up until you found your car in that state?

DC2
09-03-2005, 12:17 PM
this city is turning into shit...
stolen car.. smashed car... fuck:guns:

asp integra
09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
sorry to hear about some one screwing up your car, i own alberta boot and i have seen stuff like that happen quite a few times, so when ever i go to c boys i always bring the crappy car my family owns and not my own, but i know what u mean cause we caught a guy breaking into a buddys truck a few weeks ago, wtf is wrong with people now a days

asp integra
09-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by AcuraTl
...maybe the surveilance cameras caught who did it?

unfortunately we dont have any surveilance cameras in the alberta boot parking lot, even so it was probably some homless person that you couldnt identify anyways

JordanEG6
09-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by DC2
this city is turning into shit...
stolen car.. smashed car... fuck:guns:

your next kevin!! but u best not, u have my mugen oil cap, u fcuker. :rofl:

but seriously leah, thats total garbage, people these days have no respect wat so ever.

if it makes you feel any better, someone stole my car the same day u went to cowboys :( i hope all goes well for you!

EDIT: my bad, if u went to cowboys on thursday, mine got stolen on friday, the day AFTER. hehe

JAYMEZ
09-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Yah Ben , that place is notorious for break ins , Peters car got broken into behind your place.. You guys should get some cameras up there , alot of bums do drugs and what not behind your property.

asp integra
09-04-2005, 03:06 PM
ya there is alot of shit to goes on back there at night, fucking bums!