PDA

View Full Version : WTT: my car for turbo honda *NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE*

b_t
09-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Fed up with my car. you'd get my car, 83,000km on a Eagle Talon ESi automatic, plus...
- T3/T4 turbo (probably needs rebuild)
- TurboXS RFL
- Vortech 12:1 FMU
- Log manifold
- Autometer A-pillar gauges (boost and air-fuel)
- Walbro 255LPH
- -4AN oil feed
- -8AN oil drain (needs installed, currently just a soft oil drain)
- Temporary downpipe
and a bunch of other junk to finish the turbo install. It is running and driveable as is, but the turbo probably shouldn't be pushed too hard since it is leaking oil. As such, wastegate is not connected right now so it will not boost at all, but you can listen to the turbo gently spooling.
I also have all the parts to put it back to stock. Manifold, heat shields, intake, stock fuel pump, everything. I will put it back to stock for you, for $200, and I will either keep the extra parts or you can have them and finish the turbo kit.

Fuck the car and the $2,000+ I have sunk into the turbo kit. I want a finished car so I don't have to keep fucking around with this. Plus the zero aftermarket for this car sucks ass. My patience is through.

Straight up trade for a turbo Honda only (maybe plus minimal cash), year 1992 or later for a Civic or 94 and later for an Integra, not so interested in Accords. If you want my rims, add $1,400 since the things only have 2,000km on them, but if your car hits a 5 bolt pattern I will keep my rims.

Remember, my car only has 82,000km on it. Mint condition inside, outside has various dents and scratches associated with parking in busy school parking lots, plus a dozen scratches on the roof from a near sideswiping and a scratched up front bumper.

Mint condition the car is worth $10k, plus the $2k of turbo parts, $2k of stereo parts, and $2k of rims. Of course I'll never see that. I'll value it at $8,500 as is without rims.

mike_papps
09-02-2005, 09:03 PM
i have an integra all done up with a turbo kit ready to be put in... was gonna be my winter project....

Bizkit
09-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

b_t
09-03-2005, 01:47 PM
not for trade anymore. mods please delete.
drove my car again and realized it was awesome, so the love affair is back on.

Weapon_R
09-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Congrats, don't be such a pussy next time and stick to your project :D