PDA

View Full Version : Red EG Hatch STOLEN!!

4CylFiero
09-02-2005, 08:44 PM
I have no idea what forum to post this in so please move it to the approiate forum MODS

A forum member Jorden EG6 had his car stolen today from downtown, If you hear or see anything please PM jordan or myself, or the police for that matter.

his car can be seen here
93 red civic cx (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83991)

As far as i know it has a

B16A2
red and black type R seats
carbon hood with a small crack in the front
Carbon duck Bill
JDM smoked turn signals
JDM type r kit unpainted front
Spoon exhaust
and quite a few bolt ons

I'm sure he can add to it more.

EK 2.0
09-02-2005, 08:47 PM
HOLY SHIT...Jordan's car is VERY easy to spot people...

let's keep our eye's and ear's open please...there is a lot of JDM goodness on this car that someone may try to sell us...

I will aslo sticky this thread to give it more exposure...

crazydriver
09-02-2005, 09:37 PM
I"ll keep my eyes open, should be that hard to spot

camaro
09-02-2005, 09:39 PM
damn isn't this the 2nd time his car has been stolen?

theken
09-02-2005, 09:52 PM
maybe it was towed cause he was parked somewhere after 330 and shouldnt have been?? just a thought

infected
09-02-2005, 09:54 PM
What the hell?!? I'm speechless, a fellow calgaryplaneter and beyonder. Will TRY my best to help for sure.

JordanEG6
09-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by camaro
damn isn't this the 2nd time his car has been stolen?

yes, its the second time...im surprised you remembered hahaha.
but i wasnt too worried back then because i had only dumped about $400 into the car. now i probably invested about $10-12 000 which sucks cuz ill never see that money again...but i appreaciate all the help.

as for the impound, i called 3 times to see if it was there, i even called impark and city wide towing cause i was parked at impark in downtown parkade between 6th and 7th st. on 6th ave above budget rent a car.

here are more characteristics that might help:

- 'i heart my honda' decal
- 'endless' decal
- 15" black rotas (mugen rNr copycats)

thanks

becks_is_back
09-02-2005, 11:19 PM
shitty man! lets just hope you find it before it gets torn apart:cry:

Vagabond142
09-02-2005, 11:39 PM
I do not mean to get any hopes up, but when I went to the University today to go to Health Services, when I was at the red light at 24th ave crossing Crowchild, I saw a car similar to that launch and rip off down Crowchild westbound at a decent clip. I cannot say for certain as it was in the far lane from me, and I do not remember seeing a JDM front license plate, but it did have a CF hood, clean and shiny paint, and black spoke wheels. I only had a second or two to really get a look at it, but I cannot confirm nor deny that it was your car. Feel free to PM me or contact me if any investigation is pursued in this matter. Unfortunately (and now most damnable) I did not get a good look at the license plate as a SUV was crossing in front of me when I would have been able to get a proper look at it. This happened at approximately 11:35 am on Friday, September 2nd 2005

Seanith
09-03-2005, 12:11 AM
damn thats a nice looking hatch. hopefully it turns up!

DC2
09-03-2005, 12:27 AM
it was parked there b/w 3 to 6.
i think he was still at school around 11:35

method
09-03-2005, 12:30 AM
keep an eye out people... jordan is a good guy and nobody should have to put up with their ride being swiped.

gen2teggy
09-03-2005, 12:36 AM
okay guys lets go out a find this civic, i bet the fuckker is bagging it

Eken9
09-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Should invest in a hub, just a thought. I'll keep my eyes open, seen the car before on the road, not hard to miss.

WWJAI
09-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Eken9
I'll keep my eyes open, seen the car before on the road, not hard to miss.

Me too. Seen this car a few times.

JordanEG6
09-03-2005, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
HOLY SHIT...Jordan's car is VERY easy to spot people...

let's keep our eye's and ear's open please...there is a lot of JDM goodness on this car that someone may try to sell us...

I will aslo sticky this thread to give it more exposure...

thanks for the sticky man, 'ppreciate it :thumbsup:

gpomp
09-03-2005, 02:22 AM
good luck man, that sucks.

stevieo
09-03-2005, 02:35 AM
Hey Jord, I will keep an eye out man.

1-Bar
09-03-2005, 09:46 AM
^me 2....lets find your car!!

CivicDXR
09-03-2005, 11:32 AM
wow, that sucks... I'll keep an eye out in my travels...

dooman24
09-03-2005, 11:37 AM
LOL
i'll kepe an eye out ofr a sweet eg hatch with black carbon hood.. haha if i see it.. i'll follow it..and hopefully beat the right guy.. lol

snowboard
09-03-2005, 11:37 AM
with this many people loking its bound to be found, good luck man thats a sick honda

plus il kick someoens face in if there driving it.

Edit: you should post your cell up, just in case someone finds it, then they can knock his ass out, call you and you can come throw him around a bit. all deserving in a situation like this. and if your not a big guy, just bring something heavy, or better yet, someone heavy :D

EK 2.0
09-03-2005, 11:44 AM
hey beyonder's...don't only look out for the Civic. Look for any peeps that are selling similar parts. If they seem shdy there might be a reason...and if you are getting a good part at a "steal" of a price there HAS to be a reason...

snowboard
09-03-2005, 11:53 AM
hey beyonder's...don't only look out for the Civic. Look for any peeps that are selling similar parts. If they seem shdy there might be a reason...and if you are getting a good part at a "steal" of a price there HAS to be a reason...

so whats the plan, pretend we want it, contact jordag eg, schedule a meeting. bring artilery and more freinds then they will have, over power them into telling us the cars location and going on an adventure while holding them hostage.
because no sarcasm intended. im in :D. pretty low to steal someones pride and joy, especially something like that.

stevieo
09-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

so whats the plan, pretend we want it, contact jordag eg, schedule a meeting. bring artilery and more freinds then they will have, over power them into telling us the cars location and going on an adventure while holding them hostage.
because no sarcasm intended. im in :D. pretty low to steal someones pride and joy, especially something like that.

pretend we want it, meet up with him, call the cops, video tape it and make movies from it.

I see this car almost daily, but I don't have a lisence plate number, can you guys post it up?

and maybe pm me a number?

JordanEG6
09-03-2005, 02:00 PM
thanks for all the help and support guys! :thumbsup:

pretty stupid of me not to post a plate number or contact number haha thanks for the reminder.

DPY 295

my home: (403) 280 9674
my cell: (403) 807 3436

and steve and snowboard,:werd: im down for playing guinea pig then we can each earn $100 bucks extra to post it on www.big-boys.com :D

TegLover
09-03-2005, 02:22 PM
dpy 295 if i see your car i'm gonna follow this bitch.

crazydave
09-03-2005, 03:03 PM
say it isnt soo!!!!:cry: your eg is gorgeous! ill keep my eye out for anything here in lethbridge incase the perp brings it here or trys to sell parts here or anything. such a beutiful car!

Chandler_Racing
09-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
with this many people loking its bound to be found, good luck man thats a sick honda

plus il kick someoens face in if there driving it.

Edit: you should post your cell up, just in case someone finds it, then they can knock his ass out, call you and you can come throw him around a bit. all deserving in a situation like this. and if your not a big guy, just bring something heavy, or better yet, someone heavy :D
If the car wasn't stolen for a joy ride, the people who stole it most likely intend on parting it out. You probably won't see it on the road, but always a good idea to keep a look out.

If I hear about any parts floating around i'll be sure to let you know, such a nice car and it's a shame how low people will go.

izzoblitzo
09-03-2005, 07:09 PM
ouch... sorry to hear. Did it not have an alarm or anything of that sort? If it did, these guys are pretty daring or damn efficient to pull a heist like that near rush hour, when everybody is going back to their vehicles.

AJL
09-03-2005, 07:14 PM
I'll keep a look out for in the South of Calgary... the very south. Good luck buddy and all the best. Your car is REALLY nice.

JordanEG6
09-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
ouch... sorry to hear. Did it not have an alarm or anything of that sort? If it did, these guys are pretty daring or damn efficient to pull a heist like that near rush hour, when everybody is going back to their vehicles.

it had an alarm with 2 way pager. however, i was too far to get a signal. these guys probably knew what they were doing.

Originally posted by AJL
I'll keep a look out for in the South of Calgary... the very south. Good luck buddy and all the best. Your car is REALLY nice.

thanks man :thumbsup:

DannyO
09-03-2005, 07:22 PM
I'll be keeping an eye out aswell, good luck hope you get it back in one piece.

dDUB
09-03-2005, 07:25 PM
damn thats sad sad sad, i hope you are able to recover your car in the condition it was snatched in!

mdeleon
09-04-2005, 04:05 PM
wow, i've known jordan for like 7 or 8 years now and he's one of the most humble people i know...it's really vexxing to hear shitty things happening to people like him. i have his support and anyone else that has his back on whatever they wanna do with the guys who's involved with this if he/they are ever found.

my eyes will be peeled for your ride jordan, whenever i see your car, i always say, "hey it's jordan" to myself. i have much respect for your car for all the work done to it and is IMO one of the nicest/cleanest EG's i know of.

JordanEG6
09-04-2005, 05:27 PM
UPDATE: FYI I got a PM on calgaryplanet saying it was spotted 36th St. SE early saturday morning, might be gone today, or still down there, who knows, but giving people a heads up incase they happen to be down there at anytime. Thanks in advance.

FlySi
09-04-2005, 05:30 PM
For a guy whose car just got jacked you don't seem too disappoint about it...Hmmmm....:devil:

JordanEG6
09-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by FlySi
For a guy whose car just got jacked you don't seem too disappoint about it...Hmmmm....:devil:

more reasons to import an R32 :devil:

but none the less, i love my car, but theres really nothing anyone can really do about it at this point, except wait.

camaro
09-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

more reasons to import an R32 :devil:

but none the less, i love my car, but theres really nothing anyone can really do about it at this point, except wait.

Definitely a good way of looking at it :D

mac_82
09-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I drove into Calgary from Kelowna today and I saw a red one driving west, just past Golden on the highway. Any more pics of the car? Drove by it pretty fast but it fits the description. :dunno:

**Edit - I have been thinking about it and I'm not sure if the car I saw had a CF hood or not.

Hope you find it soon.

Z24_3.1.
09-04-2005, 09:17 PM
be sure ill be lookin out for u man tomorrow i have to drive around alot so ill keep a look out and my digi cam :D hopefuly u find ur car man

JordanEG6
09-04-2005, 10:51 PM
^^ thanks dude

freakin
09-05-2005, 10:57 AM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow Wow, sorry to hear that Jordan. I didn't get a chance to take a good look at the car when you stopped by to pick up parts, but from what I saw, it was once hell of a clean ride. Best of luck to you....I hope you get it back in one piece!

trikypenguin
09-05-2005, 11:19 AM

yes, its the second time...im surprised you remembered hahaha.
but i wasnt too worried back then because i had only dumped about $400 into the car. now i probably invested about $10-12 000 which sucks cuz ill never see that money again...but i appreaciate all the help.

as for the impound, i called 3 times to see if it was there, i even called impark and city wide towing cause i was parked at impark in downtown parkade between 6th and 7th st. on 6th ave above budget rent a car.

here are more characteristics that might help:

- 'i heart my honda' decal
- 'endless' decal
- 15" black rotas (mugen rNr copycats)

thanks

did u not have it insured????

JordanEG6
09-05-2005, 01:13 PM
^ its insured...but they wont cover my swap and most of my aftermarket parts. ill probably get around $2000 for the car because thats approx. its book value according to most appraisers/insurance companies. i am also a 3rd party policy holder.

Originally posted by freakin
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow Wow, sorry to hear that Jordan. I didn't get a chance to take a good look at the car when you stopped by to pick up parts, but from what I saw, it was once hell of a clean ride. Best of luck to you....I hope you get it back in one piece!

thanks matt, lets pray its back in one peice...i highly doubt it but it can happen.

IntegraG2
09-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Jordan im really sorry to hear that your ride has been stolen again. I hope it comes back in one piece cause its a dime....well all i can do for you is keep a look out. Lets hope those fuckers run into some hardcore karma. Good luck homie..............

Les

96GrandAMGT
09-05-2005, 05:58 PM
yeah man, u know what i already think about this, spent like 3 hours out with ya friday night, ill keep my eyes open at work...

chris

A member of Jspeed.ca

dooman24
09-05-2005, 06:09 PM
still haven't found it eh?
hope you find it soon..
with everything on it..

96GrandAMGT
09-05-2005, 08:59 PM
:werd:

illeagle
09-05-2005, 09:11 PM
oh man.. I'm sorry to hear the news... as with all the other members, I too will keep an eye out, you car stands out good enough... hopfully we can find her..

*Someone should post most recent pictures of the car.*

JordanEG6
09-05-2005, 10:01 PM
^^ most recent pics are on the front page.
thanks myron :thumbsup:

cman
09-05-2005, 11:15 PM
my eyes are open also. good luck!

OutlawZ24
09-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Damn Dude that sucks hardcore! hope you get it back in one piece

DC2
09-05-2005, 11:49 PM
nothing b/w here and edmonton
also drove around downtown edmonton.. got lost
:cry: sorry bro

JordanEG6
09-05-2005, 11:55 PM
^^ haah thanks for trying mang :D

dj_honda
09-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Sorry to hear dude. I hope you get it back asap.:thumbsdow

BerserkerCatSplat
09-08-2005, 05:01 PM
I haven't seen it in the NW, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled. Chances are, it's been stripped, and the theives are waiting for it to blow over so they can sell the parts. :(

AcuraTl
09-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl
I haven't seen it in the NW, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled. Chances are, it's been stripped, and the theives are waiting for it to blow over so they can sell the parts. :(

havent seen shit in hamptons/edgemont NW area will keep eyes peeled, hehe word the wise next time get a imobilizor installed:thumbsup:

JordanEG6
09-08-2005, 06:09 PM
do-ly noted! :thumbsup:

ill probably invest in a detachable hub like mentioned earlier in the thread

96GrandAMGT
09-08-2005, 11:52 PM
or..........shock sensors so when these bastard try again they get knocked out:thumbsup: haha

A Member of Jspeed.ca

JordanEG6
09-09-2005, 12:05 AM
chris you should get a sig instead of writing "A Member of Jspeed.ca" after every post. just a thought
;)

but thanks for the advice, will do!

JordanEG6
09-09-2005, 12:43 PM
ATTENTION: the car has been found! i just a call from the impound at 5 am this morning. I'm picking it up later! I don't know if they had stolen everything or anything, so don't ask. I also don't know where they found it but I'll find out. haha but i will take pictures of the car and post them up. THANKS for all your help and support in finding my ride!

:clap: :clap: :D

stevieo
09-09-2005, 12:45 PM
ATTENTION: the car has been found! i just a call from the impound at 5 am this morning. I'm picking it up later! I don't know if they had stolen everything or anything, so don't ask. I also don't know where they found it but I'll find out. haha but i will take pictures of the car and post them up. THANKS for all your help and support in finding my ride!

:clap: :clap: :D

GRATS JORDAN!

i was just about to go out for a bit and drive see if I would spot your car.

hopefully I will see the car rolling around the block the same way it was man!

EK 2.0
09-09-2005, 12:45 PM
I don't know if they had stolen everything or anything, so don't ask. :clap: :clap: :D

Jordan, did they steal anything??;)

Police
09-09-2005, 12:46 PM
woo hoo congrats keep us updated:thumbsup:

DC2
09-09-2005, 12:47 PM
^^^ booya!

:clap:

skandalz
09-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Congratulations.... to celebrate lets get drunk and get promiscuous tonight :thumbsup:

JordanEG6
09-09-2005, 01:12 PM

Jordan, did they steal anything??;)

they stole 1 wheel....ONE wheel! WTF!?

and yeah my deck and subs. they also wrecked my whole dash to get the deck out and to hot wire the car.

Originally posted by stevieo

GRATS JORDAN!

i was just about to go out for a bit and drive see if I would spot your car.

hopefully I will see the car rolling around the block the same way it was man!

not the same way it was but i still have my motor and seats...aaaand 3 rims...but tis all good, im happy!

stevieo
09-09-2005, 01:18 PM

and yeah my deck and subs. they also wrecked my whole dash to get the deck out and to hot wire the car.

not the same way it was but i still have my motor and seats...aaaand 3 rims...but tis all good, im happy!

nice, donut stylez

EK 2.0
09-09-2005, 01:20 PM

see but finidng a car with one rNr is easier than finding one with 4 right kaibigan??

BerserkerCatSplat
09-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Well, good to know you got the most important stuff back.

Heck, you could go hit the Big Four sale and have the stuff back in by this afternoon! :D

JordanEG6
09-09-2005, 01:26 PM

see but finidng a car with one rNr is easier than finding one with 4 right kaibigan??

haha thats right, my friend...but tis time to let her go now. any takers once its fixed? lol

DJ Lazy
09-09-2005, 01:34 PM

haha thats right, my friend...but tis time to let her go now. any takers once its fixed? lol

How much!?:)

JordanEG6
09-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

How much!?:)

ill see, when its all settled. im gettign rid of it for sure tho. ill make a thread on this matter later in the marketplace.

AJL
09-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Congrats on getting it back:D

v2kai
09-09-2005, 01:41 PM
so glad to hear you got it back, i was keepin and eye out, your hatch is really nice....shitty deal bout one rim....thatz f'ed up:confused:

Hakkola
09-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Awesome news, good to hear you got the car back.

thinmyster
09-09-2005, 02:04 PM
why are you decideing to let it go?

JordanEG6
09-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster
why are you decideing to let it go?

i guess its time for a new car. maybe a different project? or a new car? i guess ill figure it out later.

mdeleon
09-09-2005, 02:47 PM
good to hear you got it back, kinda wished someone on beyond found the guy driving around with your car so we could have a beyond chase/beating, and then create a thread about it haha...anyways, can't wait to here what your new project will be.

96GrandAMGT
09-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Congrats man.....:thumbsup:

AcuraTl
09-09-2005, 04:28 PM
congrats dood...did the insurance cover the shit that they stole/trashed?? you should install that imobilizor right away haha!

gen2teggy
09-10-2005, 02:14 AM
:thumbsup:

dooman24
09-10-2005, 02:21 AM
sweeeeeeet! haha
found out where it was yet?
lol..
stolen deck/subs? with dash fucked..
haha sounds like the same kind of people that broke into my car and stole my sub/deck
ripped the plastic trim around the air control/deck right?
yea i drive a civic to.. bastard..
haha just glad you found your car.. hehe

gen2teggy
09-10-2005, 02:23 AM
we forgot about the house! :rofl:

dDUB
09-10-2005, 02:44 AM
tell me the brand of everything that was stolen, ill make sure to send a memo around the bargain finder so that your shit isnt sold for cash and we catch these stupid as criminals!

JordanEG6
09-10-2005, 10:28 AM
thanks guys!:thumbsup:

Originally posted by gen2teggy
we forgot about the house! :rofl:

they will all find out eventually :devil: hahaha

ToyVitzRS
09-10-2005, 11:11 AM
good to hear you got it back :thumbsup:

DC2
09-12-2005, 03:46 PM
thanks guys!:thumbsup:

they will all find out eventually :devil: hahaha

:werd: :rofl:

Supa Dexta
09-12-2005, 08:22 PM
I have a 92 4 door, sitting around.. If you wanted to rip the dash out it's all yours. I'm going to call kidney foundation soon, I think they will take it without a dash, although their site says the car must be complete... Theres also a new 2 inch exhaust from the cat to the back bumper, if someone wanted to cut that off, it was put on last fall, and the kidney foundation wouldn't notice it missing... The front bumper is new as well, but thats more noticable and may have to stay on...

:thumbsup: