PDA

View Full Version : FS: BRAND NEW "FIRE" TITANIUM OAKLEY JULIETS. **SOLD**

mobiledreamz
09-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey All, Listen Up.

I NEED THESE SOLD TODAY (SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD)!! I LIVE IN AIRDRIE AND I'M WILLING TO DRIVE TO CALGARY TODAY FOR CASH OR TRADE!

I have a brand new pair of $450.00 (retail) Oakley Juliet’s for sale. They are brand new, I've worn them a week tops. They come with the authentic Oakley bag, box, glasses of course and extra rubber nose pads. It even comes with an Oakley coin and lifetime warranty. They have polarized fire iridium lenses and they are the best glasses in the world. Go anywhere in Calgary and they will cost you a minimum of $450.00. I'm willing to let them go today for $350.00 obo.

I'm also willing to trade them for some killer subs and a box. Two 12" type R's or something of that nature. Make me an offer.

This is a picture of the actual glasses...

http://www.evan-interactive.com/glasses.gif

Email me at [email protected] or post on this forum.

I'll be in and out all day so call me if needed. 710-5626.

Thanks!!

mobiledreamz
09-03-2005, 03:55 PM
*Bump

neely
09-03-2005, 06:51 PM
1 week? why not take them back to the store where you bought them from?

mobiledreamz
09-04-2005, 12:21 AM
I got the glasses from the states. My friend owns a big store that sells oakleys and he gave me a pair for free. I thought I would get rid of them for some cash or some new subs... :)

mobiledreamz
09-04-2005, 12:28 AM
!!!!!!!Sold!!!!!!! I got 4 10" pioneer subs in a box for the glasses. They pound. Thanks all!

* Close This Post Please! Thanks! *