PDA

View Full Version : Used car?

AJL
09-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Im looking to buy my first car ever really soon. (I wouldnt mind getting some nice weather driving days before winter comes around)
Im looking to spend no more the $8000 and want no more kms then 200k. Must be 5spd. The car must be able to run well with minimal problems for 4-5 years. Good fuel economy is a MUST. Imports only.

Now, im not entirely sure on the kind/type of car I want. I really like Honda and Acura, but it doesnt have to be that brand. I have considered a Honda Civic Hatchback, more so the 99-00 DX tirm level models.
I like the "utility" of a hatchback or a wagon, so cars with those bodystyles are more appealing.

Other then the Honda Civic Hatchback are there any other cars you would suggest getting in my price range and requirements? Thanx any help is appreciated.

DannyO
09-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Hmm I would prolly go for the Civic, I'm not a fan of them, but they ARE good cars, lots of them so spares are easy, lots of aftermarket support for them if you want to go that way, there cheap, reliable, any garage knows how to work on a civic, there just generally a good car, you really can't go wrong buying one.

Weapon_R
09-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Go with the civic hatch. Great utility, gas mileage, and one look at a nicely done hatch is enough to fix the boring stock form. Also, the EK hatch is one of the best platforms for mods.

AJL
09-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Yeah the Civic Hatch looks to be the best bet. They are just hard to find... (im really picky)

edit
Anyone know of any for sale? 99-00 Civic Hatchbacks DX?