gerrycurl21
09-03-2005, 04:14 PM
The Game goes at them again lol

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5628/ghostunit3wn.jpg

heres the intro to this tape

http://members.shaw.ca/gerrycurl21/01-the_game-ghost_unit_intro-whoa.mp3

Hakkola
09-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Hilarious, the picture is priceless too.

88CRX
09-03-2005, 04:24 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bwahahahahahahahhaha!'

any link to the whole album :dunno:

88CRX
09-03-2005, 04:26 PM
hahaha, he makes fun of yayo and his hand shaking in his video :rofl: me and my buddies have been doing that for weeks lol

gerrycurl21
09-03-2005, 04:38 PM
sorry man, only got 10mb freespace on shaw.....and im too lazy to find a ysi link

not as good as You Know What It Is Vol 3 though

Mitsu_Ralliart
09-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bwahahahahahahahhaha!'

any link to the whole album :dunno:

If you go right now to http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/section_62 on the main page look down at Latest Torrents. Its the first link.

Chester
09-03-2005, 04:42 PM
I got a link to the download, not a torrent, pm me if you want it

gerrycurl21
09-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Money Mike (from Friday After Next) does a freestyle aimed at Young Gunz.....they just got dissed by a fake pimp. lol i think there done

charizard
09-03-2005, 06:37 PM
^LOL please get a link up

b_t
09-03-2005, 09:46 PM
DAMN Nas's track is kick ass but it sounds like his flow has been fucked with to make it faster, it is choppy in a couple places.

hockeybronx
09-03-2005, 10:32 PM
The Game is turning into a moron. I bought his cd and it was all good, but after he started making money he started turning his back on everyone.

He's lucky he has Dre still, or else he would become just another one-hit wonder, but this time not because he sucked but because he acted like a jackass.

I think 50 should beat the hell out of him, but it's not like 50 cares about much these days anyways.:dunno:

:drama:

Gurpy
09-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Eh....you listen to rappers for their music, not their fights with other billionaire rappers...all these "beefs" are retarded.

hockeybronx
09-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah it's hard to know what to believe in all of these "beefs", but there are some pretty crazy stories that come out of it all.

Like when Wu-Tang put a threat out that if MA$E ever made another album they'd kill him, so he put a hold on his rapping career and became a pastor.

Or when Ja-Rules' reputation for having psychotic "street backup" caused the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit crew to completely drop their beef with him. Anyways Ja Rule was just feeding off of Shady's momentum.

Maybe it's all :bullshit: it's hard to tell, but what isn't right?

ca2p3r
09-05-2005, 05:18 PM
"Or when Ja-Rules' reputation for having psychotic "street backup" caused the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit crew to completely drop their beef with him. Anyways Ja Rule was just feeding off of Shady's momentum."

thats not what happened?

hockeybronx
09-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
"Or when Ja-Rules' reputation for having psychotic "street backup" caused the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit crew to completely drop their beef with him. Anyways Ja Rule was just feeding off of Shady's momentum."

thats not what happened?

Care to tell me what really happened then? I had a news article source about it all... I'll try to find it.

gerrycurl21
09-06-2005, 05:04 PM
simply Ja was stupid enough to bring Em and his daughter into it and Eminem pretty much stopped Ja's career when Green Lantern dropped this the mixtape.

VA-DJ_Green_Lantern_Invasion_Part_II-Conspiracy_Theory-MIXTAPE-2003-0MNi

Had Eminem,Dr Dre,D12,Obie,DMX,Busta,G-Unit all go at em. and it didnt help when Ja Rules career was slowing down already thats why Game says 50 got lucky with Ja Rule. But im sure anyone would fall with that much talent doing diss tracks. but Ja proably came sickest with this line

"Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a known slut//
So whats Hailey gon be when she grows up//"

hockeybronx
09-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by gerrycurl21
simply Ja was stupid enough to bring Em and his daughter into it and Eminem pretty much stopped Ja's career when Green Lantern dropped this the mixtape.

VA-DJ_Green_Lantern_Invasion_Part_II-Conspiracy_Theory-MIXTAPE-2003-0MNi

Had Eminem,Dr Dre,D12,Obie,DMX,Busta,G-Unit all go at em. and it didnt help when Ja Rules career was slowing down already thats why Game says 50 got lucky with Ja Rule. But im sure anyone would fall with that much talent doing diss tracks. but Ja proably came sickest with this line

"Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a known slut//
So whats Hailey gon be when she grows up//"

That was the one side of it, but I remember having an article about the way Ja Rule was planning on retaliating and that made the Shady crew drop it. Don't get me wrong, I'm Shady Records for life... but I remember the article (it seemed legitimate at the time).

scboss
09-11-2005, 04:18 PM
have u noticed how the source is always putting bad stuff about everyone but ja rule, the magazine is run by def jam.

the whole beef started when someone 50 cent knows robbed ja rule and when he saw 50 cent hanging with him he snapped and they got in a fight.

as for ending the beef just listen to bully and the hail mary remix by eminem

jumperman8
09-11-2005, 04:30 PM
I recall one of the D12 crew being shot and killed, that is why EMinem put out the single and talked abotu stoppign the beef and dropping it. Lets not go and say that Ja's "crazy" street connects had anythign to do with it, cause they didnt, look at the crews then decide who woudl have more street cred. All of compton because of Dre, Detroit, Half New York, the south, so on so on, the onlyppl Ja's had were the other half of NEw york, that also gave cred to DMX.

But everyone knows most of the rap "beefs" are bogus, no need to argue that fact. The days of soldiers rapping are long over. Everyone is jsut an entertainer now.

This whole Game, 50 thing, is probably the closest its ben to killing each other, and G-Unit is jsut anohter Murder Inc. they even got a chick in it now.

finboy
09-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by warcaster
have u noticed how the source is always putting bad stuff about everyone but ja rule, the magazine is run by def jam.

the whole beef started when someone 50 cent knows robbed ja rule and when he saw 50 cent hanging with him he snapped and they got in a fight.

as for ending the beef just listen to bully and the hail mary remix by eminem

the source is half owned by benzino, a rapper who started beefing with shady/aftermath to get hype for his own career, when this failed, he got the source to run a smear campaign on shady aftermath that still runs to this day. any info you hear about shady/aftermath through the source, you can guarentee it is false, or has been falsified in some way, the source is a tabloid.

Originally posted by jumperman8
I recall one of the D12 crew being shot and killed, that is why EMinem put out the single and talked abotu stoppign the beef and dropping it.

no one from d12 was shot

Donmega
09-11-2005, 06:46 PM
here ya go

http://files.filefront.com/TG___GUhhc/;4094659;;/fileinfo.html

jumperman8
09-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by finboy

no one from d12 was shot

not from the direct group, but D12, is not just a band, it is a crew out of detroit that most of the Dirty Dozen guys came from, including eminem.

And ya, the source's owner hates eminem, that is why they always cuss him out and hype ja rule

86max
09-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by gerrycurl21
Money Mike (from Friday After Next) does a freestyle aimed at Young Gunz.....they just got dissed by a fake pimp. lol i think there done

"Fuck the young gunz and both of your fans!"

:rofl: