PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 Pearl White Prelude (5-Speed)

rc2002
09-06-2005, 11:17 AM
After a lot of thinking, I've finally decided to sell my car. :( With a new project on the go, I feel like it's just a waste to leave it sitting there - especially since I won't be winter driving it. The car is from Calgary Honda - I'm the second owner. The odometer just rolled over 118,000km.

Like every 5th gen Prelude, it's pretty much fully loaded - power everything, heated seats, heated power mirrors, sunroof, A/C, cruise, keyless entry etc. The car is mint and runs flawlessly. Zero door dings and rock chips. Still has original honda windshield.

Recent work (last 2000km):
-Freshly painted kit and hood
-Timing belt, water pump, cam seals, crank seals all done at Honda (All OEM parts)
-Coolant power flush (done at Honda)
-Two brand new rear OEM wheel bearings
-Brand new main drive belt (Goodyear Gatorback)
-Brand new battery
-Fresh brake fluid
-Brand new rear brake rotors
-Brand new spark plugs

Mods:
-Jackson Racing Supercharger
-Jackson Racing Fuel Pressure Regulator
-Jackson Racing High Performance Spark Plug Wires
-Mugen style front bumper
-Mugen style rear aprons
-Mugen style spoiler
-Rev Competition side skirts
-Autometer boost gauge
-Autometer air fuel gauge
-Dual pillar pod
-Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
-Axxis Ultimate ceramic brake pads
-AEM cold air intake
-Ventshades
-"Bimmer Style" painted gauge bezels
-Clear front signal lights
-SRR Oil Catch Can
-Gunmetal Prelude SH rims

1-Bar
09-06-2005, 11:45 AM
hate to see it go man....gl w/ the sale!! Question: all your aftermarket stuff has been taken off??

88CRX
09-06-2005, 12:02 PM
wondering if your parting out the wheels and or the spoon calipers, and would you happen to know if the calipers would fit an ep3?

and the rims and 5x114 40ish offset right?

rc2002
09-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Not sure if the calipers will fit an ep3. I know that the monoblock calipers are recommended... Rims are 5x114.3 with +50mm offset.

1-Bar
09-06-2005, 08:21 PM
^yes, they recommend the monoblocks for the 'newer' honda. AP's, DC5's and EP3's

Skyline_Addict
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
damn richard, so sad to see you selling such a beautiful car, good luck on the sale though.
i can vouch that this car is maintained with the utmost care and is in excellent condition! :cry:

DelSoln
09-07-2005, 03:55 PM
PM