PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Drivers!!

~Leah~
09-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Honestly....

Okay, so Scott (ecstacy_civic) is letting me drive his car to go pick up my car, since the wonderful windshield got smashed in last Thursday nite... First of all, they aren't done!! It's been 5 fricken days... assholes.

So on the way home, we're turning left from Northmount onto Brisebois and that's not a very big intersection... anyway, I could have turned earlier cuz this granny was ... well... driving like a granny, but oh well. So I'm waiting, and finally this guy in a Black BMW has his left signal on... you can see where this is going. So I go to turn, and all of a sudden the asshole decides he's going straight!!! Came a foot away from T-boning Scott's car. Dear god were we livid!! LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

ecstasy_civic
09-06-2005, 12:09 PM
:banghead: :guns:

I should have grabbed the door handle instead of the window switch lol

Fuckin people need to pay attention instead of reading whatever the fuck he was reading

AJL
09-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I hate it when that happens...

Nissanaddict
09-06-2005, 12:18 PM
I just don't trust people who look like they're turning left, until they already are.

zhulander
09-06-2005, 12:30 PM
You are turning left. YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHT OF WAY. :nut:

Make sure they are committed to turning before you go.

LEARN HOW TO BE A DEFENSIVE DRIVER!

ecstasy_civic
09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
The driver of the BMW was starting to turn with his signal light on, he then just started driving straight once we started to turn.

Weapon_R
09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Honestly....

Okay, so Scott (ecstacy_civic) is letting me drive his car to go pick up my car, since the wonderful windshield got smashed in last Thursday nite... First of all, they aren't done!! It's been 5 fricken days... assholes.

So on the way home, we're turning left from Northmount onto Brisebois and that's not a very big intersection... anyway, I could have turned earlier cuz this granny was ... well... driving like a granny, but oh well. So I'm waiting, and finally this guy in a Black BMW has his left signal on... you can see where this is going. So I go to turn, and all of a sudden the asshole decides he's going straight!!! Came a foot away from T-boning Scott's car. Dear god were we livid!! LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Woulda been your fault. "No sir, I did not have my signal on"

Gurpy
09-06-2005, 12:33 PM
sounds like this asshole was trying to get insurance money.

illeagle
09-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Woulda been your fault.

that's true... even if you have witnesses it becomes BOTH at fault...Just for anyone out there that thinks they would be right of way.

i bet Scott SNAPPED lol..:whipped:

ecstasy_civic
09-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by illeagle

that's true... even if you have witnesses it becomes BOTH at fault...Just for anyone out there that thinks they would be right of way.

i bet Scott SNAPPED lol..:whipped:

:rofl: :rofl:
I was just shaking I was so mad:guns:
Leah kept asking if I was ok LOL

If we had collided:devil:
game over lol:angel:

Weapon_R
09-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Also, passengers cannot be witnesses to an insurance claim. The one thing my dad ever taught me about driving was to never trust fuckers who are turning and have their signal on.

On my dad's SUV, the signal indicator is inaudible. I've been driving it for the last day or two since my car is in the paint shop and whenever I signal it is nearly impossible to tell unless I look over the steering wheel and see that its flashing. Sometimes people forget to turn them off.

dmtx
09-06-2005, 12:41 PM
close call..... when it rains it pours.... but just think that things could have been worst.....

ecstasy_civic
09-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

On my dad's SUV, the signal indicator is inaudible. I've been driving it for the last day or two since my car is in the paint shop and whenever I signal it is nearly impossible to tell unless I look over the steering wheel and see that its flashing. Sometimes people forget to turn them off.

The signal wasnt on, then it went on, he started to turn and then he went straight.

Its not like he forgot it was on

AJL
09-06-2005, 12:46 PM
maybe scott should have been paying more attention to the road and less at Leah ;) :rofl: j/k

ecstasy_civic
09-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by AJL
maybe scott should have been paying more attention to the road and less at Leah ;) :rofl: j/k

maybe had I been driving?:burnout: lol
but I was playing with my iPod in the passanger seat:rofl:

AJL
09-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

maybe had I been driving?:burnout: lol
but I was playing with my iPod in the passanger seat:rofl:

haha, sure... "ipod" so thats what some people are calling it nowadays :rolleyes:

illeagle
09-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by AJL

who the fuck is this guy?? ^^^ :thumbsdow ...Thanks tips

~Leah~
09-06-2005, 01:11 PM
I was the one driving, and yes, as Scott said, the guy had initiated a turn already. He was your typical fuck head stupid driver.

lastprodigy
09-06-2005, 01:12 PM
umm thats totally your fault....you should make sure he is turning before sayign anything.....:drama:

mdeleon
09-06-2005, 01:35 PM
it's been mentioned how many times already, the car started to turn with his signal on, then they started to turn themselves, all of a sudden, the car started to go straight instead.

DJ Lazy
09-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by illeagle

who the fuck is this guy?? ^^^ :thumbsdow ...Thanks tips

Great way to start off the week eh' Leah...

So , Scotts starting to let anybody drive his car??? I want dibs on that... I wanna see what that bitch can do:clap:

~Leah~
09-06-2005, 02:18 PM
I doubt he is, I've just been asking non stop for a few months cuz I don't get to drive a stick very often... keep your gutter minded comments to yourselves!! lol

AcuraTl
09-06-2005, 02:34 PM
I doubt he is, I've just been asking non stop for a few months cuz I don't get to drive a stick very often... keep your gutter minded comments to yourselves!! lol

hope ur alrite...yet another dickhead driver to add to Calgary's list!

rc2002
09-06-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm glad there was no accident. This kind of thing seems to happen on a daily basis now. I see a lot of people on their cell phones and eating and doing their makeup while driving. Defensive driving is key...

I couldn't imagine having a bike on the streets.

arian_ma
09-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Today on my drive to my house, a 2nd gen perlude tailed me all the way through a play ground zone and then followed me all the way home. This was in a 10 minute period of time. I kept slowing down to let him pass but he seemed like he was trying to have some fun or anything so finally I just started driving normally. When I pulled up to my house he slowed down as he passed me and gave me a weird look. Like what the hell was he even trying to do? Show me up or something? People these days...:dunno:

ecstasy_civic
09-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Leah is good with a stick:rofl: :angel: better then I had anticipated:clap:

And Josh, you cannot drive my car lol

CLiVE
09-06-2005, 03:17 PM
What is with all the stupid drivers lately. Had a VERY close call driving the MINI yesterday near chinook.

Glad you are both ok. :thumbsup:

snowboard
09-06-2005, 03:21 PM
i always just drive fast till im at the front of the pack, where no one can hit me :) safest thing i can think of haha

sexualbanana
09-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

Great way to start off the week eh' Leah...

So , Scotts starting to let anybody drive his car??? I want dibs on that... I wanna see what that bitch can do:clap:

You'd have to give him "favours" like the ones Leah gives him. :D

AJL
09-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Yeah my apoligies, my comment was uncalled for.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by AJL

Yeah my apoligies, my comment was uncalled for.

I think she was forestalling comments about her "I don't drive stick very often" remark. :rofl:

Carfanman
09-06-2005, 05:30 PM
One day, I'm going to drive like that on purpouse, just to laugh at other peoples reaction.

*flame suit... ON*

~Leah~
09-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Dude... you're an idiot. Plain and simple.

DJ Lazy
09-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

And Josh, you cannot drive my car lol

Originally posted by sexualbanana

You'd have to give him "favours" like the ones Leah gives him. :D

I'll stick my Prelude I guess.. :angel:

~Leah~
09-06-2005, 05:49 PM
P.S. You guys are jerkfaces.

Redlyne_mr2
09-06-2005, 06:04 PM
I dont care what anyone says I will put money down that Calgary has some of the worst drivers in the world.

DJ Lazy
09-06-2005, 06:19 PM
P.S. You guys are jerkfaces.

So? :angel: :poosie:

AJL
09-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I dont care what anyone says I will put money down that Calgary has some of the worst drivers in the world.
and they all seem to have their annual meet and cruise the first snowfall of winter :banghead:

illeagle
09-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by AJL

and they all seem to have their annual meet and cruise the first snowfall of winter :banghead:

oh gawd... that's pretty soon isen't it...:barf: .. Yay!!! Snow drifting! lol

AJL
09-06-2005, 09:58 PM
It just seems to me that 95% of Calgarians forget how to drive in the winter when the first snowfall happens. There are so many acidents on that day!

Redlyne_mr2
09-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by AJL
It just seems to me that 95% of Calgarians forget how to drive in the winter when the first snowfall happens. There are so many acidents on that day!
Hahah that day is awesome, its like xmas for the body shops. Im sure they all look fwrd to it. Wonder how bad Crashfest 2005 will be.

BubbaSTi
09-07-2005, 08:19 AM
:hijack:

Sorry first off for hijacking.

Today I was coming to school and I was going down Sarcee headed south towards Crowchild Trail. The lights at John Laurie were green from far off so I knew I was going to go through nice and easy. If anyone knows what the intersection is like, you will understand easier. So, I am going along and just as I am about to get to the lights, this retard in a very pretty BMW 530 jumps out in front of me from the turning lane because those lights went red. No indicator, just goes in front of me. He doesn't even gun it so I wouldn't hit him. Thank god there was no one in the other lane because I had to swerve. My horn seems to get a workout every fucking day because people don't have a clue about what is going on around them.

*puff puff pant pant huff huff*

Ugh, out of breath...