PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parting out RX7 FC GXL

SPooLiN
09-06-2005, 03:01 PM
I blew the apex seal on a fresher (70k) rebuilt motor and its just not worth it to me to fix it. The interior is in great shape as well as everything in the engine bay. The exterior body panels are also in decent shape.

86 Mazda GXL RX7. Dark Blue exterior and blue leather interior. Like I said, I have pretty much everything from this car minus the ashtray so PM me for what you need. Here are some examples, most prices are OBO.

-Backseat w/ seatbelts *MINT* 200

-Front seats (drivers side seat needs new slider-tab welded on or else just use pliers to adjust) 90/pair

-AFM w/ stock airbox 60

-Ractive Intake w/piping 20

- BRAND NEW exhaust w/ piping (header back) 2.5" throughout with resonator and single blazed tip. 200

- s4 tranny *no grinds* 250

- s4 diff w/ LSD for all you drifters 270

- newer altenator 60

- BRAND NEW fuel filter (honestly 5km through it) $20

- power Headlight assemblies (everything including covers, motor, shroud etc) 70/side

- Power sunrooof assembly 100

- Power windows w/switchs 60/side

-door panels (inside) with trim pieces (minus window switches) 50/side

- s4 tail lights (no cracks) 100

Plus all glass, interior pieces, driveline, various engine pieces, full set of GXL rims w/ BFG tires, and exterior panels. Driver fender and front bumper are a little sketchy but everthing else is pretty much there.

1000 OBO for the whole car. It still runs if you push start it, just dont try stopping or let the revs drop past 3grand :)

PM or reply with requests or offers. Thanks

AsianCaucasian
09-06-2005, 09:11 PM
I need a whole lot of shit. I need passenger mirror, both door locks, some interior pieces as well. If your coilpack is good, team_mclaren will take it off your hands. Is it a stock exhaust? I'll take the intake as well. I need it ASAP.

snow_daniel
09-06-2005, 09:39 PM
question from my Friend
Do you have the sun visor and the tps is any good?

Team_Mclaren
09-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Can you pm me a contact number please, there are serveal things i need ie: fenders, coilpack etc. I would like to come check it out first, thanks;)

SPooLiN
09-07-2005, 12:31 AM
AsianCaucasian : check your PM

snow_daniel: Yes I have both sunvisors and as far as i know the TPS is good. I was messing around with it to see if that was why the car wasnt running but it turned out to be the apex seal.

Team_Mclaren: The coilpack is good and if you PM me I can send you pics of teh fenders. The drivers side one is smacked a bit but the passenger side is in decent sturcturable shape.

my number is 780-903-3600 but i am located in edmonton. Once I sell enough parts I was thinking I would just load up my civic and bring everything that would fit down and deliver to the respectful buyers. Or if you will be here for SCC you can check out the car/grab what you want. thanks! -Rob

BB6SE
09-07-2005, 12:01 PM
:D

ProjectR
09-07-2005, 04:28 PM
what kind of exhaust is it? and is it dual or single?

Team_Mclaren
09-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by ProjectR
what kind of exhaust is it? and is it dual or single?

wow, if you could only read the post you would know.

SPooLiN
09-08-2005, 01:30 AM
Project R : The exhaust is a single exit. I will post pics of it tommorrow in the daylight

Team_Mclaren: Are you still interested in any parts? I can take pics of whatever pieces you are interested in.

Team_Mclaren
09-08-2005, 01:31 AM
i'll let you know tomororw, i'll hav to double check and list all the things i need

SPooLiN
09-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Ok sounds good :thumbsup:

ApexDrift
09-08-2005, 01:06 PM
rear wiper switch working?...
is it black or blue?

AsianCaucasian
09-08-2005, 08:46 PM
check pm, i also just remembered i need the hatch struts.

SPooLiN
09-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I dont think the rear wiper motor works. I never had a wiper on it and when I would attempt to make it move it just sat motionless....

UPDATE: I will probably be coming down to calgary to drop of parts next week so let me know what you want!

SOLD PARTS:

Front Seats (pending)
Exhaust
Ractive Intake
Door Handles
Power Door Locks
5-lug coversion
Center console radio trim panel.

I still have the backseats, LSD, power windows, tranny, motor, AFM, TPS, all engine bay stuff, all glass, center storage case, most interior panels, power windows.... etc.

AsianCaucasian
09-11-2005, 12:58 PM
ok i just got my car today, so far i need , power windows, fenders, etc.. i'll get you a list by pm. thanks

EDIT: this is Team_Mclaren

NismoR
09-12-2005, 11:20 PM
damn i need fenders too..

SPooLiN
09-15-2005, 01:46 AM
Heres a little update...I cant get to calgary this week afterall, things are just too hectic with preping for scc, but next week I will make it happen. I have started removing parts from the car even tho it has been raining non-stop for the past week so keep them coming and I can deliver one big batch next week.

anyone want the LSD? it is in near mint condition with no clunks or issues. spins both tires with ease :)

BTW the passenger fender is GOOD. the drivers side i wouldnt exactly recommend if you are attempting to build a nice and clean rx7 ;)

NismoR
09-15-2005, 01:49 AM
does team mcleran still want them?

SPooLiN
09-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Team_Mclaren : do you need the fender(s)?

Team_Mclaren
09-16-2005, 04:37 PM
no i dont, thanks

SPooLiN
09-20-2005, 01:31 PM
i will be coming down to calgary on WEDSNDAY OR THURSDAY to deliver parts. Please PM me to make arrangements so I can meet you and drop everything off. thanks!

SPooLiN
09-21-2005, 03:35 PM
I am planing to be at the Oclair market movie theatre parkinglot from 12:00 to 1:30pm since I have to get back to Edmonton for 5pm. If you can meet these arrangements please confirm with me.

If anyone else wants any parts please let me know so I can bring them down! feel free to call me anytime

thanks!

Rob - 780-903-3600

Penguin_Racecar
09-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the seats!

SPooLiN
09-28-2005, 08:30 PM
OK so I still have a few parts kicking around. Anyone interested in RX7 stuff please let me know. Here are some of the more popular parts I still have :

Blue Leather Backseat w/ seatbelts and all hardware MINT

Both door panels

Power windows w/ switches

All Glass (everything is Mint, no scratches)

Hood

Tranny

AFM

Flip-Up headlight assemby (Right and Left)

Carpet

Hatch

s4 Tail lights

"flash-to-pass" bumper lights

LSD rear-diff w/ halfshafts

Center console storage

Dash

Climate Control

Cluster

Steering wheel

Glove Box

Some vents/ trim pieces

Let me know what you need! I need to get rid of this car befoe the snow hits so I would like to strip the shell down. Thanks!

-rob

takeshi
09-29-2005, 11:27 PM
s4 diff! 270 hmm i think i might get it..

hold on a sec your in edmonton .. i hate driving up there haha

calgarys13
09-30-2005, 11:18 AM
oil cooler?