PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Honda Civic SI Coupe

Davetronz
09-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Listing this for a co-worker please contact him directly through his contact information below. Great guy and he takes really good care of his cars

Hi all I have a 1993 Honda Civic si coupe, it has 277K, it has a power moon roof, 5 speed manual, D16z6 engine, it also has a mid height spoiler, front bra. I am asking $4000 obo, I believe a fair asking price.

Please don't let the milage scare you as it still runs flawless as any honda does. I have not done any compression tests as i don't have the gauge to do it. I have in the last 10k done the Timing belt, water pump, most of the major engine seals, front calipers, brakes, plugs, radiator, tires. I have been runnimg semi-synthetic oil since i purchased it (approx 20k ago). As for the interior it still is as clean as if it were new, i really pride myself in being able to keep it this clean.

Now i am not sure if this is good or bad i guess it depends on preferance the color of the car is maroony purple.

Now for the bad, the hood is a little bent where the prop rod goes, i guess it is a pretty heavy hood for that spot. Also i think a sensor in the distributor is not working properly. And last is with any civic it has a little rust in the rear quarter panels.
I haven't been driving it much as i have already bought a new car for myself so i need to make some room for parking.

Dan
807-7637 or [email protected]

http://www.davetronz.com/images/random/93honda.jpg

Davetronz
09-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Bump