PDA

View Full Version : Aid to the US

Tyler883
09-07-2005, 01:03 AM
I know this is going to sound like I'm bitter( I am) and lack compasion for the victims of Katrina ( I don't)

but I was thinking that the only aid that canada should offer to the US should be in the form of softwood lumber and Alberta Beef....

...the US should should realize that everyone is happier when they scratch our backs, and we scratch their backs, right?

elmo909
09-07-2005, 08:25 AM
The US government doesn't need cash. It would be much more useful to help in other ways. (Softwood Lumber, Medicine, etc)

Melinda
09-07-2005, 08:45 AM
I agree with you Tyler, they said on the news that a US embassador is coming to talk to some officals in BC about softwood lumber so I think that's how it's gonna roll out. I dont know if they'd ever consider using our beef as aid, but they do need more building supplies for homes, they've already admitted that there will be a major shortage of that stuff in the very near future.

l8braker
09-08-2005, 08:55 AM
^ yeah, and they f*ked themselves over by playing hardball and ignoring nafta rules. f*ck them.

TheBenzo
09-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Yup, Bushes ignorant politics means that the victims deserve what they got. You low-lives that talk like that need to be hanged.

Im hearing a lot of this "Karma is a bitch" "They deserved it".. From a lot of ignorant morons. I wish disaster upon all ye who talk like that.

Typical of uneducated low-income filth like you to say that.. that people who are under a shit government deserve to have their lives destroyed.

I guess that means all Iraqi's should suffer disaster.. as well as Chinese/Korea/Afghans/Somalians... list goes on.

To all of you who think they deserved this: Go get fucked. *EDIT* in the ass with a roll of US made barbed wire.

Weapon_R
09-08-2005, 10:49 AM
You guys are shortsighted...

Who gives a shit about softwood lumber. When there's a problem, we're there for each other. The U.S. moreso than us, by the way. Don't forget that half of you guys would be unemployed if the U.S. shut their border to us tomorrow.

heavyD
09-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Who gives a shit about softwood lumber. When there's a problem, we're there for each other. The U.S. moreso than us, by the way. Don't forget that half of you guys would be unemployed if the U.S. shut their border to us tomorrow.

ssshhh..... Don't wake the naive Canadians from delusions of their country being self-sufficient and important to the rest of the world.

AcuraTl
09-08-2005, 11:02 AM
most of those affected by Katrina were black democrats...so they hated Bush anyways....but Weapon is rite, they will be there for us and we will be there for them!

TheBenzo
09-08-2005, 12:16 PM
I suppose the mainly white outlying rural towns with populations of 5000 or less don't count as fucked over either?

This is stupid: Natural Disaster+ Slow Help= Everyone hates black people. Wonderful.

streetarab
09-08-2005, 12:20 PM
:werd: the entire coast is destroyed, not just new orleans, the entire cost of mississippi is destroyed, not just new orleans

BerserkerCatSplat
09-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

While that is very true, and one should not forget that fact, you should also remember that if they shut the border, there goes all the energy and oil we supply them.

Whoops, half their country just goes into a blackout deeper than the one after the hurricane.

Canada and the US are not self sufficient by any means, we rely on each other for a geat many things.

Sidenote: As for if they "deserved it":

The rapists, looters, and theives deserved it. Help should be given to those that have earned it, ie. the rest of the population who aren't opportunistic criminals. (looting= jacking DVD players, not food, BTW)

streetarab
09-08-2005, 07:49 PM
holy fuckin way to repeat myself,

i dont think the entire problem is being reported on the news, you say just dont help those people, well thats great, but then there are so many more communities in two other states that suffered the similar fate, theyre not under water, but their houses and lives have been destroyed also

Originally posted by AcuraTl
most of those affected by Katrina were black democrats...so they hated Bush anyways
you are a fuckin idiot, so only black people live in the gulf coast? you know there was flooding in florida too? right? mississippi? alabama? there have been entire communities destroyed in all of those places, but its only new orleans thats gettin the spotlight

Originally posted by TheBenzo
I suppose the mainly white outlying rural towns with populations of 5000 or less don't count as fucked over either?

This is stupid: Natural Disaster+ Slow Help= Everyone hates black people. Wonderful.
:werd: :werd:

Carfanman
09-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Wasn't everyone saying after the elections how it was pretty much only the south who voted for bush? And now that the south gets destroyed, suddenly they're all democrats who bush didnt care about?

AcuraTl
09-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by streetarab
holy fuckin way to repeat myself,

i dont think the entire problem is being reported on the news, you say just dont help those people, well thats great, but then there are so many more communities in two other states that suffered the similar fate, theyre not under water, but their houses and lives have been destroyed also

you are a fuckin idiot, so only black people live in the gulf coast? you know there was flooding in florida too? right? mississippi? alabama? there have been entire communities destroyed in all of those places, but its only new orleans thats gettin the spotlight

:werd: :werd:

atleast im not a streetarab!! :guns:

streetarab
09-09-2005, 12:10 PM
good comeback, thumbs up for originality:thumbsup: