extremley well maintained by myself at minit lube:D
just changed tranny fluid, rad flush, engine flush
panasonic cd player
pioneer speakers
brand new alarm
brand new car starter
both w/ keyless entry.
oh and a set of tanabe super down precedo springs yet to be put in. 2" drop

very unhappy that i have to sell the car but as some of you may have seen my insurance has gone up to $7000 and its not worth it for me to keep paying for it. im asking $8000 or best offer.

please no ridiculous offers as im already upset as it is. pls post or PM me for more info.

scott

ecstasy_civic
02-06-2003, 12:46 AM
another picture

and it comes with a genuine 403honda.com sticker

James
02-06-2003, 05:45 AM
thats too bad man, you had some big plans for it, good luck with selling it :thumbsup:

mrmattyk
02-06-2003, 06:00 AM
What year is it?

ecstasy_civic
02-06-2003, 09:25 AM
93' its in really good shape and the enigine is in excellant condition.

i know my plans have kinda gone down the tube. but i was looking for almost 3 hrs last night for cars that aare cheaper and just as easy to mod and have fun with. so far im down to 2. i need to sell my car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

350hp_or_Bust
02-06-2003, 09:30 AM
hmmm ... any offers yet? I may be interested ... I'll get back to you.

ecstasy_civic
02-06-2003, 08:49 PM
no offers yet. i think im gonna put it in the bargain finder next week and the auto trader too. but throw out an offer if your interested.

it also depends on if my insurance drastically goes down if i go under my moms policy

kaput
02-06-2003, 10:09 PM

Lo)2enz0
02-06-2003, 10:18 PM
hey you can almost see my house in the first picture.

what type of civic is it? SI?

Laurier

Lo)2enz0
02-06-2003, 10:19 PM
nm its in your sig

ecstasy_civic
02-06-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by kaput
One thread you're excited about keeping it under your moms policy, and another your trying to sell? Which is it?

Either way, shop around. You might find an insurance company that's willing to be reasonable. If not and my rates do the same, I'll be selling my car in a few months too.

Had you bought any parts for it yet, projectors, anything like that? If you do sell for sure, I might take some of the left overs.

hey you get off my case!:guns: :angel:
well it all depends on what happens tommorow if its gonna be to much under my moms then i have to sell. if not let the games begin. 1500 extra a month to play with:rofl: i hadnt got my projectors but i had ordered a new exhaust,front end and down payment on rims. time will only tell. you can have my exhaust. actually i have a good idea, ill PM you tommorw and let you know.

12V
02-07-2003, 01:44 AM
dude thats awful news. You should look into getting only $250 000 coverage instead of a million it will cut your rates in half. I had to do it.

ecstasy_civic
02-12-2003, 12:27 AM
anyone interested? i have 2 weeks to sell the sooner the better

mustang
02-12-2003, 12:55 AM
I will admit, that originally I was going to post:

"Insurance: $7000 a year WTF have you DONE??"

However I seem to have rememered something a guy told me recently. Anyone who has a Honda or Acura is going to experience a major insurance hike(I have heard 10%, double and/or TRIPLE rates as well as zero tolerance policies), due to the fact that these are THE most stolen or damaged vehicles in the country, thereby being a MAJOR insurance risk...sorry man, I feel for ya, I'm not going to buy your civic as I'm not an Import man myself (just a personal preference), but if I had to sell my car I'd be really unhappy too, and I'm sorry you have to sell something you love.

syeve
02-12-2003, 01:30 AM
ya I heard that yoo...civics are the most stolen car in calgary, thats so weird...dont get me wrong, I love civics...very interesting.

mustang
02-12-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by syeve
ya I heard that yoo...civics are the most stolen car in calgary, thats so weird...dont get me wrong, I love civics...very interesting.

Love civics...enough to STEAL THEM????

LOL
:bigpimp:

yakish
02-12-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
i need to sell my civic.

black w/ grey interior.
weapon R intake
vibrant axle back exhaust
short shift w/ carbon fibre shift knob
192xxx kms
excellant condition
extremley well maintained by myself at minit lube:D
just changed tranny fluid, rad flush, engine flush
panasonic cd player
pioneer speakers
brand new alarm
brand new car starter
both w/ keyless entry.
oh and a set of tanabe super down precedo springs yet to be put in. 2" drop

very unhappy that i have to sell the car but as some of you may have seen my insurance has gone up to $7000 and its not worth it for me to keep paying for it. im asking $8000 or best offer.

please no ridiculous offers as im already upset as it is. pls post or PM me for more info.

scott
good luck:thumbsup:

LaughingTiger
02-12-2003, 10:26 AM
That looks clean..you shouldn't have a problem selling...

ecstasy_civic
02-13-2003, 12:34 AM
i didnt get the cut off for the bargain finder or auto trader, so if you guys wouldnt mind spreading teh word i would REALLY appreciate it

thnx alot for the support lol:thumbsup: