PDA

View Full Version : Ever experienced this?

GTS Jeff
09-07-2005, 01:32 PM
So today is the first day of classes here at the U of A. I walk into biochem 310 and :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I'd say a good 90% of the class are chicks!! Most of them were pretty good looking (I mean yeah, there's the odd ass-face) so I was fuckin overwhelmed! I wasn't even sure where to sit! After I sat down, I was on the verge of just ROFLing all over the place the whole time.

Anyone else ever had this happen to them? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FiveFreshFish
09-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Pics? ;)

WhiteNikes
09-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Entry level spanish at U of C be safe. Only thang better be at finals when you in a room fulla them.

benyl
09-07-2005, 02:09 PM
My MBA classes are nothing like that :thumbsdow :cry:

finboy
09-07-2005, 02:20 PM
maybe a couple decent girls in poli sci, other then that my classes are hurtbag :thumbsdow

davidI
09-07-2005, 02:32 PM
U of C is hurt for girls.

I think the odds of that happening at the U of A is much better!

Street_Soldier
09-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Yeah i know exactly what you mean especially in my comp sci classes.

AJL
09-07-2005, 03:25 PM
A friend of mine took "Childrens Literature" last semester and he was the only guy in the class! All the rest were smoking hotties. And the teacher was a guy! So not only did he get to stare at hot girls all day, he got an awesome mark because the teacher had never had a guy in his class and he read childrens books for home work.

nambis
09-07-2005, 03:30 PM
lots of chicks at universities... at my univ in minnesota we had about 65% females

GucciBoy
09-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Gee, must be unfamiliar territory to you Jeff, LOL

GTS Jeff
09-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Funny enough, this exact same class has an online forum, so I decided to start whoring it up:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~jkm1/pics/bc.JPG

shakalaka
09-07-2005, 03:51 PM
^^^HAHAH
Well I am taking my flight down to Scotland tom. and starting university next week. Lets check out these European chicks, I've been hearing off for a bit.

davidI
09-07-2005, 04:17 PM
^ I think it's cause of jokes like that you don't have a chance with any of them....

not because it's not funny - cause it is...

but because you posted it on a biochemistry forum...on the first day of class.... :D

t-im
09-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by finboy
maybe a couple decent girls in poli sci, other then that my classes are hurtbag :thumbsdow

I haven't seen anyone decent in poli sci. haha

Originally posted by AJL
A friend of mine took "Childrens Literature" last semester and he was the only guy in the class! All the rest were smoking hotties. And the teacher was a guy! So not only did he get to stare at hot girls all day, he got an awesome mark because the teacher had never had a guy in his class and he read childrens books for home work.

I took childrens lit in the Spring and the girls were :barf:...most were old and with child.

I went to school today. Saw no one hot...just the whole UC 101 crap

dj_rice
09-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by AJL

Are you sure thats why he got a awesome mark and not becuz he might of did some "extra"curicular activites?:rofl:

Gurpy
09-07-2005, 05:21 PM
I've walked in to a class filled with not so hot women and girls who acted like they were some sort of thug. If you're from southwest calgary, dont act like you're a poor criminal.

Does that count? :P

AJL
09-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by t-im

I took childrens lit in the Spring and the girls were :barf:...most were old and with child.

I went to school today. Saw no one hot...just the whole UC 101 crap

Well he took it at Mount Royal, maybe thats why it was different...
Walking through the hallways in the morning was the only thing that made me get out of bed. :love: EYE CANDY!
I wish I was still going to school... stupid "year off"

buh_buh
09-07-2005, 11:07 PM
U of A was pretty hurtin before, but I think its taken a big step forward this year as far as hot chicks go (either that or my standards have dropped a lot)

finboy
09-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by t-im

one, maybe 2 out of 60
:banghead:

sexualbanana
09-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by AJL

Well he took it at Mount Royal, maybe thats why it was different...
Walking through the hallways in the morning was the only thing that made me get out of bed. :love: EYE CANDY!
I wish I was still going to school... stupid "year off"

I've noticed that the first 2 weeks U of C's campus is full up on hotties. But after that, they all disappear. They probably all jumped on the MRC bus.

cman
09-07-2005, 11:22 PM
my engineering class has 35 students, 9 i repeat 9! girls.
it gets better, 5 of which are above 8/10 hot and 2 10/10 hottties.
i was expecting like 2 girls if i was LUCKY and them both to be ass ugly.
makes class that much less boring:poosie:

buh_buh
09-07-2005, 11:40 PM
haha my friend that's taking Applied Child Studies at MRC says there's him and 2 other guys in the entire program.

GTS Jeff
09-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
U of A was pretty hurtin before, but I think its taken a big step forward this year as far as hot chicks go (either that or my standards have dropped a lot) It's because all the women put on tons of clothes when the temperature drops. My guess is that all the hotness will be gone in a month.

cman
09-08-2005, 12:02 AM
gotta enjoy the miniskirts while we can.
winter means yoga pants though, which are almost if not equally as good.

chris
09-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
^^^HAHAH
Well I am taking my flight down to Scotland tom. and starting university next week. Lets check out these European chicks, I've been hearing off for a bit.
uhhhhh, have you been to the u.k. lately? not quite the same female demographic as europe

elmo909
09-09-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm @ the U of A in Engineering, the only hot chicks are in the Chem 101/103 Mix (between Engineers and Regulars). I might stop in on a 100-level psych lecture or something to check out the ladies.

On a side note, Grant Macewan here has a 75% female population, with 70% of them being drop dead hot :drool:

cman
09-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by chris

uhhhhh, have you been to the u.k. lately? not quite the same female demographic as europe
UHHHH when was the last time you were in Britain...
ya i didnt think you had been recently.

Hakkola
09-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Hahaha, yeah! In my Bio class I'd say it's about 70% female, chem is mostly chicks too, it's AWESOME.

Vagabond142
09-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Archaeology classes and a LOT of History classes are pro-female on the ratio :P And a lot of them are nice lookin too :D

DJ Lazy
09-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Ohhh Jeff.. your posts/thread are always good for a laugh... :rofl:

I can't relate to the whole hotties in class anymore as I am done school... That god there are some hotties at my office.. :)

Official Hoser
09-15-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by cman

Hahaha, I love the level of precision in this post. You'll make a great engineer, man.

Altezza
09-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by cman

You forgot to apply the correction factor of -3 for engineering girls to real world standards.

boy1_
09-15-2005, 04:53 PM
^^^ your lucky, my engineering class has 2!!! girls, both of which rate at about 5/10, on a good day. Shoulda gone to UVic, apparently theres a 2:1 girl to guy ratio there.:drool: